Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 11229
-
05-20-24 09:43 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 1388Gamer Girl sugar
What I know is this gamer girl's pussy be so damn tight you can't even insert 2 fingers halfway in!
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
So much pleasure for your bare cock inside her raw slimy pussy. No mortal men can last longer than 90 seconds. Since none of us douchebags here are going to heaven after we die, this is about as close to Nirvana as you can get. LOL.
Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!
IFYKYK.
-
05-18-24 21:01 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 622We hire models from MM for photoshoots for marketing campaigns, not for sugaring. I just happened to stumble upon her profile and found her on MM. I only offer arrangements with girls who are on SA.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 20:04 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 1024I am a photographer as a hobby and side gig. I have a MM membership as a photog. The site is legit for models looking for modeling gigs. They're not there to be sugarbabies. Especially when they are getting paid good money just to model. 100 average per hour just to model. Some charge more if they are established and well known. So really no reason for them to fuck for cash when they can do something easy like modeling for it. And the nude modeling they do is usually not explicit. Its mild and if they do explicit. They charge more. Pretty much same idea for a girl to do Onlyfans to get paid for pics and vids instead of fucking. Except an Onlyfans girl usually has to be pretty extreme with what she does in order to make a good living at it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 13:51 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 3338You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?
-
05-17-24 20:35 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 622She was in one of my SB Reviews before. She was looking for an SD last year. I'm not sure if she's still looking now. On her ModelMayhem profile, she says she's pregnant and doing pregnant photo shoots.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:03 #9139Regular Member

Posts: 17Simply search her stage name Hannah Hawthorne at your favorite video sites and you will probably find quite a few others. For a more comprehensive list, a quick Google search leads to this link:
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Hannah_Hawthorne
I can't find the original post that started all this. Is she trying to find a sugar daddy? Have you ever interacted with her in real life?
-
05-17-24 15:04 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 1024Did you read my whole post? Always read everything. I mentioned it there. Most of the search features are locked until you pay for a membership. That's on you guys if you want to do that. I'm not. I'm good with what I'm doing and no longer using sugar sites. Good luck to you guys.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 00:36 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 246It doesn't let me search by ethnicity so I can't see how many hot Asian girls are on there. Also the search location is messed up. It shows me girls hours away.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 21:56 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 24619 rice pussy. Wish I had some points right now. I'd be all up in that.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c73a937d7bf21c
-
05-16-24 18:02 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 1024Sugarbook
You might also want to try Sugarbook. Which is the other sugar site advertised on this forum other than Secret Benefits. I only looked at it a while back and checked it out recently again but have never joined with paid membership. It reminds initially of the way Seeking was when it was still Seeking Arrangement and really geared towards sugaring even more so with some of the tags it has for your profile. Some of the tags you can add are PPM, monthly allowance, weekly allowance, friends with benefits again, etc. They're based out of Cyprus so no worries when it comes to FOSTA. The search is based more off your GPS location so it asks that you turn location on to find babies near you. But looks like you can do a general search as well. But as I said I don't want to pay to use sugaring sites anymore. But at least they charge a more reasonable lower monthly amount than Seeking and not buying expensive credits like Secret Benefits. Also most of the search tool features are locked until you get a paid membership.
-
05-16-24 15:34 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 3338Alternative
Some people recommend SugarDaddyMeet as an alternative to seeking. I have tried to establish a new account there. They were very picky about the email address, I had to try several to get one that works. Everything I was feeding the enrollment process was new info, and then I get a message 'there is suspicious activity on your account', and a demand to verify, either by making a short video and sending it to them, or by uploading a government issued photo I'd. Obviously, I am doing neither of those.
Does anyone have experience getting around these barriers?
-
05-16-24 11:23 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 1024I think you have the concept wrong when trying to use social media to talk to girls. It's not jestermaxing and youre not paying anything. Social media is free to use. And as I mentioned before dont always go in with a monger/sugaring mindset that you need to offer pay. If you work it right you can sometimes set it up as a regular date.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
I prefer using Instagram which is better at helping identify a girls location than tiktok. Because a lot of girls will put their general location right on their page. And you can usually see a lot more pics of the girl. Where as tiktok the girl a lot of times won't have any videos posted nor location. Just a small profile pic. I also use good old Facebook with a burner email which also have girls that have their locations on their profile. I actually met one of my long relationship real girlfriend through Facebook. So you just have to know how to start a conversation. I usually just do it with the tried and true method of complimenting a woman. I do that when picking up chics in public and online. Just know how to compliment a woman in a gentleman's manner not in a catcall manner.
-
05-16-24 09:54 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 246Recruiting girls off social media sounds painful. I don't want to pay to Jestermax LOL. At that point it makes more sense to just date normally.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 01:35 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 5603I have been in vegas for 5 years now. How time flies. Sometimes I checkout the girls in L. A. And you have at least 3 to 4 times more younger ones than we do here. It's basically pathetic. Seems any young girl here just goes straight to the streets. With more funds I could get some young-ish girls (22-26) that could pass for legal teens but still slim pickens. One thing I do know about the internet is that anytime there is an opportunity or a void to fill eventually someone will. So maybe someone will take the chance to launch a new sugar site. In the meantime I still think tiktok has by far the most hot young girls by far that I have ever seen. The problem is logistics. You can't really search by location. But if you put in at most a month of daily searching and liking / following you will have quite a selection to pick from. All barely legal if that's your preference.
-
05-16-24 00:59 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 246Time really be rough. Not sure what to do with my life anymore. Hypergamy ruined the western world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKmvvBelNcw












Reply With Quote





