Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 888 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11366

    Traveling to Greenville. Carolina Point Parkway

    Hello,

    Am traveling to Greenville for the week. Will be staying around Carolina Point Parkway. I am visiting Greenville for the first time. I RTFF but couldn't figure out if there were any reliable providers in the area. Please guide if there are any reliable Incall providers in this area. Prefer busty / milfy types but not a must. Will return in kind when if you happen to travel to Atlanta.

  2. #11365

    Heather Lynn

    Has anyone in the Greenwood area seen Heather Lynn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/999532450053

  3. #11364

    I recommend.

    Not seeing this Latina. And tried but let me tell you it isn't worth the donation. I say that because she was really lazy, pillow princess type shit. If you are interested in Latinas and see an address on W. Hampton I say avoid. Another clue is if you note the times and they are all really close together like 2:03,2:05,2:07. It's the same person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170161923

    This is an example, if you go and look you'll see other ads with near the same time as this one. Hope this helps. If anyone wants more details just speak.

  4. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this girl, hadn't to seen her ads before. Comms was quick and easy but you can see her ad says she offers BBBJ and CIM so I asked if she swallows? She said no, she doesn't do bare anything. I pointed out her ad says BBBJ and cim and she said stg won't let her remove it, even for new ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/090386401924
    I mean other than looking too good to be true, where's the concern? A scammer would agree to anything to get you to show up, same with LEO and they wouldn't post explicit pics like that. That part where she's more restrictive should make it more believable.

  5. #11362

    Name escapes me but she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/783730785834

    This one has caught my eye but without a name having a hard time finding much. Anyone willing to share first or second hand knowledge? You can DM me if you prefer. Thanks guys in advance!

    Will.
    Will if memory serves she has been reviewed within the last year or so by at least a couple of mongers on our board. I do not remember her name but if you reach out to her for info you could ask directly. If I see an ad without a name I just ask. That will also serve as one way to gauge her temperament or attitude for a visit. One review stood out to me because he mentioned she was not fresh when he was there for his visit.

  6. #11361

    Latina is back

    I saw this last night, after a long time being gone, it looks like she is posting again. I reached out hoping it's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/046286464757

  7. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this girl, hadn't to seen her ads before. Comms was quick and easy but you can see her ad says she offers BBBJ and CIM so I asked if she swallows? She said no, she doesn't do bare anything. I pointed out her ad says BBBJ and cim and she said stg won't let her remove it, even for new ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/090386401924
    Yea don't trust it.

  8. #11359

    Big bootie white girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/783730785834

    This one has caught my eye but without a name having a hard time finding much. Anyone willing to share first or second hand knowledge? You can DM me if you prefer. Thanks guys in advance!

    Will.

  9. #11358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/281062748056

    Saw this one last night she is real but a least 30 lbs or more heavier than her pics. Came for Greek and I didn't get Greek I was disappointed oh well she gave me some of my money back so I applaud her that. She allows bb so I filled her up. Probably won't repeat she isn't all the way there if you catch my drift demons are there js. 120 qv 150 hhr good luck.
    Run fast she got me awhile ago.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12blue]

  10. #11357

    My spidey sense is saying pass

    Contacted this girl, hadn't to seen her ads before. Comms was quick and easy but you can see her ad says she offers BBBJ and CIM so I asked if she swallows? She said no, she doesn't do bare anything. I pointed out her ad says BBBJ and cim and she said stg won't let her remove it, even for new ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/090386401924

  11. #11356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    Good luck last time I saw her it wasn't the best experience. I've seen her several times for both her head game and FS and up until then she had been some of the best head I've ever had.

    The last time there was a few times I started to get close and I guess maybe I swelled up too big or something? But I'd start to get close then I'd feel one of her teeth start to drag and scrape against my shaft in a very unpleasant way so I would shift. After 2 or 3 times of this she got mad and said she could feel I was about to cum but I kept moving and stopping it and there's a time limit and her jaw hurts and so on. I said I wasn't tying to stop it, she kept scrapping me which made her mad and she went on about how she's damn good at what she does and has never had a complaint. I told her I meant no disrespect, I know she's great at what she does and I understood her jaw hurting, I'm not far off so just open your mouth and catch it. She huffed fine and laid on her back. I tried to squeeze her tits with my other hand which made her mad and she said just oral doesn't include any of that, that's why she has a rate for just head. Ok, ok, fine and go back to it, finally finish and she catches most of it and swallows it as I'm squirting in her mouth which was sexy af but honestly it had been a while for me so I came a LOT. She ended up turning her head, saying that's too much and I busted the rest on her face, then she lectured me about how you shouldn't let yourself get that backed up, that's what causes testicular cancer but I tasted good so at least I have healthy sperm. LOL I wanted to say if it was that good you should've eaten it all but thanked her and went on my way.

    Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, like I said every other time was fantastic and she let me play with her tits the other times.
    Just east to add she is missing some teeth sp it was the corner of a tooth by one of those gaps that was raking across my shaft.

  12. #11355

    Well damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    This one is a known scammer. She used to do doubles with California Mandy two years back. Do not give her money before the meeting and I would never give her a real name or my I'd. She scammed at least two or three guys on here and she used to have significant baby damage.
    Thanks for the heads up. Luckily, there's not much of me to scam. I'm not married anymore and would NEVER give money before an appointment. That's why cash is king. This is the biggest reason I've enjoyed this community. It's all about sharing with each other. Thanks again bro.

  13. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/281062748056

    Saw this one last night she is real but a least 30 lbs or more heavier than her pics. Came for Greek and I didn't get Greek I was disappointed oh well she gave me some of my money back so I applaud her that. She allows bb so I filled her up. Probably won't repeat she isn't all the way there if you catch my drift demons are there js. 120 qv 150 hhr good luck.
    She's definitely on meth and probably some other stuff.

  14. #11353
    Anybody well traveled have any recommended cities with the best ladies? Going to be taking a road trip soon and have grown tired of the lackluster service in the GSP area.

  15. #11352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I had the opportunity to spend some time with McKinzie and wanted to share some good news.

    Pro's first. This young lady looks like her pictures. That alone is usually enough to be top tier in this neck of the woods. Like any good infomercial though. But wait theres MORE! She looks like that 20 something at the grocery store, airport, gas station. The one you want to get with, but your FUCKING Wife / GF. Etc is currently standing next to you. Yeah, that's her. She's got titties for DAYS. I like those chest melons A LOT. So she's right up my ally. Communication was FAST. From first text to saying "Hi" in person was less than an hour including drive time. The best though, she's a cool lady, that can complete sentences AND doesn't look like she's strung out. Curvy in the best way IMHO.

    Cons: I know some of you will not like having to send a verification picture; however, these young women are letting grown men into their rooms. I know we have to be careful (some more than others). But I've done it and she's legit. Rules. She's got a few. No BBBJ. Nothing BB as far as that goes. That was the only one I bumped into. Price. A LITTLE high for the area, but again. You get what you pay for.

    Thats the intel boys. Do with it what you will.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/560092634318

    Doe. Out.
    This one is a known scammer. She used to do doubles with California Mandy two years back. Do not give her money before the meeting and I would never give her a real name or my I'd. She scammed at least two or three guys on here and she used to have significant baby damage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape