Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 330 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3255

    Mira lynn as good as pics

    Does Mira lynn look as good as the pics and is she reliable. Going to be in ann arbor this week. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...n/068140214607

  2. #3254
    Thanks for the reply info sounds ahh too bad LOL except more than her come down meet let one in. Not kool if her and dude LOL if she by herself. Thought she have her own apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    You're probably safe from robbery and murder, but Miller Manor has a reputation as a less than savory area. Fair amount of drug traffic. You're going to have to be let into the building, but they're pretty lax about it. Christie will come down to meet you and she and whoever's apartment she's staying in will come down to let you in.

  3. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    So she safe to visit? Ad said Miller manor looks like big apartments high rise.
    You're probably safe from robbery and murder, but Miller Manor has a reputation as a less than savory area. Fair amount of drug traffic. You're going to have to be let into the building, but they're pretty lax about it. Christie will come down to meet you and she and whoever's apartment she's staying in will come down to let you in.

  4. #3252
    So she safe to visit? Ad said Miller manor looks like big apartments high rise.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a few years. She does look like her recent pictures. And her menu is very open. YMMV but she can be a surprisingly good time given the better than SW rates.

    Here's my review from 2021: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5326099.

  5. #3251

    That's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen, visited her? If she real? Ad say incall at Miller manor.

    734 291 4603.
    Here's a couple links on this forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...279&viewfull=1#post6650279.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...466&viewfull=1#post6881466.

  6. #3250

    Cum quick from skip the games escort ad

    Any one seen, visited her? If she real? Ad say incall at Miller manor.

    734 291 4603.

  7. #3249

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    Man if she offered in call I'd love to see her. Not into the idea of hosting a first time visit at my home, but she looks great and might give an awesome massage.

  8. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    I go 2-3 days / week to the AA area for business and would absolutely *LOVE* to jump on this wagon if possible. Spinners are my jam.
    https://www.eros.com › michigan › files › 9622112. Htm? Cat=3460.

    I contacted her via text. She's outcall only, wants LinkedIn profile, pic of face, deposit, and $800 for an undisclosed menu.

  9. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    I go 2-3 days / week to the AA area for business and would absolutely *LOVE* to jump on this wagon if possible. Spinners are my jam.
    You guys might like Toy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...4/010651259290

    I reviewed a couple months back.

  10. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by CustomRt  [View Original Post]
    I'm a busy athlete looking for a local spinner. Like 5 foot and skinny for doggy. My regular just left the state so hoping to find a new one with no drama.
    I go 2-3 days / week to the AA area for business and would absolutely *LOVE* to jump on this wagon if possible. Spinners are my jam.

  11. #3245

    Savannah

    I appreciate the replies I got to my inquiries about Savannah / Paisley. Even though I agree with a very high probability of bitchiness I still want to take the risk to at least see that beautiful body in person so I texted her and. It's been crickets for a few days. So maybe I won't ever get to do that. I'll report back if I ever do.

  12. #3244

    Destiny went legit


  13. #3243

    Local spinner wanted

    I'm a busy athlete looking for a local spinner. Like 5 foot and skinny for doggy. My regular just left the state so hoping to find a new one with no drama.

  14. #3242

    That's Not Going to be the Only No

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce5102  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't want your hair to even touch her good luck with that sounds like a *****.
    Yeah, if hair touching is a bridge to far, exactly what is OK to touch? Sounds like an hour of "get that thing away from me" "what do you think you're doing" and "I am NOT touching that". You know, the types of statements that sent the married guys to this board to begin with.

  15. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling tempted to call Savannah. Just by the language in the ad I can feel there's going to be an attitude, but I love me a good challenge.

    Does anyone have experience with her?

    Any insight you could share will be very much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/babysava
    Saw her back when she was going by Paisley. Glad to see she's back. The attitude seems really bad in the ad but she was wayyyy more fun in person, albeit this was over a year ago. Regardless, her body is so far off the charts good that most issues would be overlooked. Good luck getting ahold of her tho, she seems to be MIA again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape