Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5832
-
05-17-24 20:24 #2412Regular Member

Posts: 12I'm alive boys
Everything went smoothly with OMG and Cherry DD. Had a great time so don't let the recent communication issues get you down.
First time with Cherry was good everyone go pat her a visit asap.
-
05-17-24 19:28 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 29Something that has caused the delay.
Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 18:06 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone else
Anyone else getting radio silence with LK? This is so weird.
Originally Posted by Lysvi
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 17:56 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 44Keep us posted
I too have an appointment for later. Wonder what's going on.
Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 17:25 #2408Regular Member

Posts: 12Same. I have an appt for later tonight but this is starting to make me question if I should go.
Originally Posted by Nosredna
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 17:22 #2407Regular Member

Posts: 10Same, alongside LK. Made me think I was blacklisted or something despite never going to either one before. Strange stuff.
Originally Posted by Nosredna
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 17:20 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 44OMG radio silence
I'm still getting some uncharacteristic silence from OMG. What about the rest of yas?
-
05-17-24 16:51 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 29Hard pass on this one, the performance I seen was pretty weak.
Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2
[View Original Post]
I like a little more excitement on my theme park visits.
Pm for link.
-
05-17-24 11:34 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 38Jav
Luxu-1784. You're welcome.
-
05-17-24 11:28 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 38Interest
Curious as to reason for the last min switch. She did the same when in VA. Perhaps she goes with whoever offers the better deal.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 10:32 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 1766Cherry DD definitely does it as I've had in from her in NY.
Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 09:41 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 27Cherry DD
Does anyone else think its strange that Cherry DD is currently listed on both LLATL and OMG? She's not listed on the LKATL main page but is still listed under the Models drop down menu.
I texted the LKATL number twice over the last few days to try to get screened with them and have had no response.
-
05-17-24 08:18 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 7My suggestion to s Yu Hee
I haven't seen Hani so I can't really compare either to her but I would go with Yu Hee. You'll go home a happy man.
Originally Posted by Animefreak
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 21:18 #2399Regular Member

Posts: 12Booker got back to me
Booker finally got back to me since my earlier message. Got an appointment set up for Cherry tomorrow. Apparently she offers BBFS CIP if anyone is interested. That's news to me.
-
05-16-24 18:46 #2398Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuhee vs Cherry DD
So haven't tried either of them but was planning to. Please share your suggestions to whom should I bet my $$ on. Looking for Hani like experience.










Reply With Quote






