Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6988
-
05-20-24 11:26 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 236One other note from her Instagram page, she has a boyfriend going on 2 years so being on Seeking is highly unlikely.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 11:24 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 236This has the hallmarks of a fake profile where someone just took her Instagram Photos. It makes no sense that someone like her with such a public persona would be on a site like seeking. I did send her a message on Instagram so maybe she responds back. I have contact a few women where my reverse photo search brought me to Instagram photos, contacted the women and they said the profile was fake and asked me to have seeking take it down. Seeking is at least 50 % fake profiles and they don't do much to fix this ongoing problem.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 09:32 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 628Insta model
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-78ee10fd4231
Anyone ever contact this one? A local CT insta model, whom was apparently on seeking but hasn't been active in a bit. Tens of thousands of followers, currently a model for a bikini line and has attracted the attention of barstool sports. Honestly, I have difficulty imagining a much better body and also a very pretty face. Unfortunately, seems she prob wasn't cheap on SA. Appears not to even consider ppm ('not a pros') and I'm sure wanted a huge allowance.
Her name is similar to her SA profile and she models for boutine.
Any contact boys?
-
05-19-24 21:04 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 381Visiting
Coming to hardford ish area more towards springfield and have a hotel alone for 2 days. Looking for recommendation for someone to come over. Not really looking for a mg or anything. Prefer someone who can go rounds and is not a fish. Not looking for number but more of profiles of girls sommeone has seen so I can reach out to see if we match. Can help out with girls in boston area. My budget is 3-4 or more if the 3rd hole is open. Thanks.
-
05-19-24 09:29 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 274Redhead
Her private pics attached.
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 07:43 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 347If you look around, you'll find her on cuddle comfort.
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 01:25 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 274Following up
Hi,
I received a lot of PMs requesting her number. I do not have it.
I decided not to visit due to low ppm, easy access, high volume, she is much older than 39 and bigger than her pics.
She may be for you but at that age I am looking for a much higher quality woman.
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 12:21 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 274Redhead
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-828857345322
This one is very eager to meet but hasnt mentioned ppm yet. Location has changed a bit in the last 3 days.
Maybe a pro?
-
05-18-24 10:00 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 205Appreciate all the white girl reviews-LOL. I usually stay away from the white girls and go more black and latina so never saw any of these girls.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
Like this tiny one. Looks like a hood rat type not GPS. Nice. No sub for me and she hasnt been on in 2 weeks. 200 is like the good ole days. Anyone else see her?
I never tried tinder. But am sure you can bang the older broads for free if you try hard enough. Guess there are sugar babes on there also. Too much weeding through normal girls though on tinder type platforms.
Thanks again for sharing bro.
-
05-17-24 07:19 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 274Nautibeach
Thanks for info all.
Yeah, just got access to her other pics and from experience I expect bigger. So, I will pass. Life's too short to dance with fat chicks!
-
05-16-24 22:00 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 39Chrissy
Sup fellas??
Used to see her a while back. Great performance and super kinky.
Has anyone seen her recently? Although may be bordering GPS with all that OF and Fansly revenue.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-081d2354f001
-
05-16-24 21:24 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 347I met up with her at shoreline. She's very horny and will shag you senseless and as many times as you can get it up.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 19:43 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 654I did her a few years ago (Milford). She is a bit chunky, and I prefer skinny girls. Blew my load and called it a day. We connect on line every so often. If she catches me at a weak moment I might stick my dick in, but I will not go after her.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 18:06 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 702Very real
She's very real. I met up with her once before covid and she wanted to suck me off in the parking lot outside of starbcuks at like 3 pm. She did it too.
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
Seems super real and friendly and not sus at all. I just didn't find her all that attractive tbh. But if you want a cougar who is down for pretty much anything, she is worth investigating. She agreed to 150 ppm but we never linked up.
-
05-16-24 12:33 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 274Naughtibeachgirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d
Any details, ppm, activities? PM if you do not wish to share in public.










Reply With Quote






