Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 5003
-
05-20-24 16:10 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 205Indulge
I typically am only able to get down the the Block on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The girls schedules aren't always the same each week. Last time I was at Indulge, Riley wasn't there and I had a great time with a girl named Sapphire. I also highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 01:18 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 84I haven't had any luck with takeout lately at Fantasies, Mcdoogals, or Night Shift recently. I was at NS awhile ago and a damn Miller Lite was 9 dollars, Block prices! About the only places around the Baltimore area to have any fun lately are AMP in Howard County or the girls available on Eros.
Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 23:38 #4716Regular Member

Posts: 11Any luck with takeout?
I am curious to know if anyone has had luck with takeout? Happy hunting.
-
05-16-24 22:24 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 194What was the talent like on Saturday? Did the other ladies offer similar services, did you partake in any?
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
I know Indulge has completely different girls night time compared to daytime. Did you go at night?
-
05-16-24 19:26 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 201What days did you go that she was there. I went on a Saturday and didn't see her. I realize it's completely random.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 12:26 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 205Riley at Indulge
She was at Indulge. She doesn't have needle marks.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 23:39 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 1862 $$?
Is that $$$$ and what was the bar's fee?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Matt.
-
05-09-24 16:29 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 232This one looks cute, if a little undernourished. Any needle marks? Also, what club did you see her at?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 11:25 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 205Riley
Went down to the block a couple of times in recent months. Indulge seems to be the only club with decent looking girls nowadays. Had a wonderful time with Riley. 20 yo. Tall, skinny, sexy body. She was very personable and nice to chat with. Opted to spend an hour with her in the back room. We utilized the whole hour. An amazing, slow BBBJ. After several minutes with her amazing mouth I spent some time DATY. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. After a while she put a cover on. Took our time and did multiple positions. I most enjoyed sitting on the couch with her straddling me. Finished in the bag and then we spent a while chatting.
2 $$ plus the bar's fee which made the experience a bit pricier than my normal experiences. Defiantly a fun girl. Highly recommend.
Sam.
-
04-27-24 11:36 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 45Fantasies
Anyone know if take out is available? Any success, I don't need specifics. Jw wondering if it's possible, they have the best talent by w in the area imo.
-
04-08-24 22:45 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 441Ritz Cabaret
I'm over 2 months late, but I visited Ritz for the first time in over a year. It wasn't busy, the quality of girl didn't seem high, and the girls still don't take their tops off for the lap dances.
-
04-08-24 20:23 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 132Ok thanks guys. I'll try bottom's up this weekend.
-
04-05-24 11:32 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 85Bottom's Up (basement under Pussy Kat I think).
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
Several Curvy Black Women who are very open to touch and being touched. Based on prior visits, your girl will get a lot of attention, and probably partially undressed even at the bar.
-
04-05-24 09:49 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 171Block
Any club on the Block I suppose.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 22:00 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 132Best club that allows touching?
Hey guys. Looking for a recommendation for a Baltimore strip club.
Me and my girl want to go to one that has curvy black women and allows touching.
Any good spots?










Reply With Quote





