Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 4999
-
05-16-24 19:26 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 201What days did you go that she was there. I went on a Saturday and didn't see her. I realize it's completely random.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 12:26 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 205Riley at Indulge
She was at Indulge. She doesn't have needle marks.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 23:39 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 1862 $$?
Is that $$$$ and what was the bar's fee?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Matt.
-
05-09-24 16:29 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 232This one looks cute, if a little undernourished. Any needle marks? Also, what club did you see her at?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 11:25 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 205Riley
Went down to the block a couple of times in recent months. Indulge seems to be the only club with decent looking girls nowadays. Had a wonderful time with Riley. 20 yo. Tall, skinny, sexy body. She was very personable and nice to chat with. Opted to spend an hour with her in the back room. We utilized the whole hour. An amazing, slow BBBJ. After several minutes with her amazing mouth I spent some time DATY. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. After a while she put a cover on. Took our time and did multiple positions. I most enjoyed sitting on the couch with her straddling me. Finished in the bag and then we spent a while chatting.
2 $$ plus the bar's fee which made the experience a bit pricier than my normal experiences. Defiantly a fun girl. Highly recommend.
Sam.
-
04-27-24 11:36 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 45Fantasies
Anyone know if take out is available? Any success, I don't need specifics. Jw wondering if it's possible, they have the best talent by w in the area imo.
-
04-08-24 22:45 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 441Ritz Cabaret
I'm over 2 months late, but I visited Ritz for the first time in over a year. It wasn't busy, the quality of girl didn't seem high, and the girls still don't take their tops off for the lap dances.
-
04-08-24 20:23 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 132Ok thanks guys. I'll try bottom's up this weekend.
-
04-05-24 11:32 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 85Bottom's Up (basement under Pussy Kat I think).
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
Several Curvy Black Women who are very open to touch and being touched. Based on prior visits, your girl will get a lot of attention, and probably partially undressed even at the bar.
-
04-05-24 09:49 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 171Block
Any club on the Block I suppose.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 22:00 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 132Best club that allows touching?
Hey guys. Looking for a recommendation for a Baltimore strip club.
Me and my girl want to go to one that has curvy black women and allows touching.
Any good spots?
-
03-30-24 22:30 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 63Sad to read, but thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 00:10 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 1299Personal identifying info
Plenty. If our least favorite uncle busts the place, they potentially have access to the customer database. Also, what if someone hacks the database and posts all the info online? That could provide plenty of embarrassment and consternation with one's spouse or SO, employer, etc. Never allow a strip club or any other adult business to scan your identification. Likewise, never show it to a provider or an escort agency. Never given them your employer info either. All kinds of trouble can happen.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:42 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 120Just curious, what exact problems are you asking for by having your I'd scanned? I've never had an issue with any place that scanned my I'd. All bars typically use it for is to check the validity of the I'd, verify they are of legal drinking age and in some cases see if they were banned from their establishment.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 13:03 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 81Fantasies
Fathasies will NOT let you in the club without scanning your license. There is NO WAY I would ever allow my license to be scanned and retained by a strip club. You are just asking for problems.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




