Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 821 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 12311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10556

    Bunny

    This girl is real, treat her nice.

    Second time I have seen her, I think some of you guys are holding out on the rest of us!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/456627646557

    Kind of hard to get ahold of. Will ask for dick pic, to screen law. Must bring your own cover. She's only 20 and still a bit extra careful. New to this. Talked her into showering together, got nice a soapy. With lots on body contact and kissing. Dried off and went to bed. Enjoying kissing her lips, neck and breasts. Started on a BBBJ for me. Got me hard and we moved to mish, then lazy doggy and finally reverse cowgirl. Finished in her mouth with her between my legs. No rushing, I had a very nice time. And She's Beautiful. Pictures don't come close to doing her justice.

    1/2 was 2, hour was 3.

  2. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    For those concerned about such things, that only has bad parking options and Waynedale may not be the greatest area but folks there talk a lot. I'm rooting for it but I'm not holding out high hopes.
    Thats right on the road near a very busy intersection without any cover or privacy plus theres a crappy motel right next door that's already watched by law enforcement. As always be careful and if you do visit maybe park in one of the strip mall or fast food lots nearby instead.

  3. #10554

    Juicy Cherry

    I got the pleasure of meeting this doll last night. She's amazing! And gets into it. Easy on the eyes, nice thick thighs. Tastes good too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/479410395275

  4. #10553
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    So contacted one of the Latina adds off Listcrawler. Hoping maybe we got one. I guess the ones in South bend are real. Eventually asked for a $20 booking fee. Yea, that's not happening. Ad is down, so I can't link to it.

    So today I get these texts.

    My name is John, I am the owner of the sexual brothel where you communicated with my employee and all you did was waste your time. The only thing we want is to solve this in the easiest way, we have imposed a fine that you must pay to solve this problem, since we have the location of you and your family, tell me if are going to pay the fine to solve this, yes or no?

    Don't try to block or turn off your phone if you do it we are going to proceed in a bad way for you and your family.

    My response:

    And I'm a member of the Ohio State Police. Please send me your contact information so I can proceed.

    He never responded after that so I guess I can't pay the fine. .
    I was in town on work at the end of last month and I got "Julio Moralez" and he was going to do all sorts of crazy things to my friends and family a couple days after I told two of the girls that I didn't pay deposits.

  5. #10552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Went to go to flower and a fellow monger walked in before me so I headed up to check this location out. Back parking lot seems more discreet. I'm hoping it lasts. Also thanks Zombo for the info on flower.
    I'd love to find out if you can get "back door" service, most ladies charge extra for that.

  6. #10551

    Back door possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    For those concerned about such things, that only has bad parking options and Waynedale may not be the greatest area but folks there talk a lot. I'm rooting for it but I'm not holding out high hopes.
    Went to go to flower and a fellow monger walked in before me so I headed up to check this location out. Back parking lot seems more discreet. I'm hoping it lasts. Also thanks Zombo for the info on flower.

  7. #10550

    Daughter and Mother Duo


  8. #10549

  9. #10548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Lets try to keep this one open!! Cozy Spa. Address: 6423 Bluffton rd, 46809. Opens May 18th
    For those concerned about such things, that only has bad parking options and Waynedale may not be the greatest area but folks there talk a lot. I'm rooting for it but I'm not holding out high hopes.

  10. #10547
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalNeck  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Got a UTR that is looking for some side gigs. The kicker is she is 7 months pregnant. Her oral skills are great. I know some guys like the pregnant type.

    I'm me for #.
    Oh I'm a suckered for those types.

  11. #10546

    Utr

    Hey Guys.

    Got a UTR that is looking for some side gigs. The kicker is she is 7 months pregnant. Her oral skills are great. I know some guys like the pregnant type.

    I'm me for #.

  12. #10545

    Should have been in massages

    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Lets try to keep this one open!! Cozy Spa. Address: 6423 Bluffton rd, 46809. Opens May 18th
    Sorry should have posted in massage!!

  13. #10544

    Its back.

    Lets try to keep this one open!! Cozy Spa. Address: 6423 Bluffton rd, 46809. Opens May 18th
    Last edited by NghtTime; 05-15-24 at 09:53. Reason: information

  14. #10543

    Go to's

    Hey everyone, sort of new to the area and definitely new to this hobby. I was hoping for incite to fan favorite providers.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #10542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by RunItDeep  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like something Cole pulled on me a couple times before I gave up on her.
    I can't tell you the number of times it's happened to me. I've mostly stopped seeing the skip / callescort crowd, but sometimes I just want something fast and cheap for a quick fix. Hopefully Royal reopens soon and fills that niche again.

    On that note Rose is back in town after being grounded by our uncle for the last year or so. She put an ad on skip about a week ago. She's put on some weight but is still pretty accommodating, though at this point she's not going to be high on my list as the rose seems to have lost its bloom. The last decade of her working I haven't heard much in the way of drama or bad reports though, so if she floats your boat she's at least reliable (that can always change fast of course). Seems to have finally ditched those teeth too. Staying at one of the Goshen Rd places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape