Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Ck813
  1. #574

    God damn

    Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html

  2. #573

    Mookky

    Any info on Mooky in Aiea?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221838.html

    Still looking for something decent in central or west side.

  3. #572

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Pics of a Local girl on IG who has An Of page.
    Thanks for checking, figured the pictures were to good to be true.

  4. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Garashami  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone tried this Nola or has any info?

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23221649.html
    Fake. Pics of a Local girl on IG who has An Of page.

  5. #570

    Anyone got any info on this Nola

    Hey has anyone tried this Nola or has any info?

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23221649.html

  6. #569

    87 Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Do you like / recommend *87 Vicki?
    I haven't had a session with 87 Vicki so I'm not sure in her service.

    There are reviews about her in this forum. Some are good. Some not so good.

  7. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for clarifying. Glad to hear that the Vicki with number ending in 87.

    Wasn't the one you saw.
    Do you like / recommend *87 Vicki?

  8. #567

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I need to clarify because I saw another masseuse named Vicki post on BP (she also posts on Craigslist if you know what I'm talking about). I'm interested in checking her out if anyone got the tea on her. My review is not about the girl with the number ending in *87. I haven't seen that Vicki. Not this Vicki:

    https://bpaws.b-cdn.net/7496829c14295ea3ec7a7a8f69902c98.jpeg

    The Vicki I saw was working out of a house in Halawa Heights.

    Anyways, the girl I saw was mechanical, no conversation, and shorted me on time. At first, I skipped the massage to go straight to the deed. Once I popped, she immediately began the "out the door" routine. Her man-mades were hard and she had two very big and dark scars under her breasts. Not something I see every day and was a huge turnoff for me. I felt ripped off AND disgusted. I wish I walked away because I hate feeling that way after a session.

    To reference a more current provider, my kind of girl is like Jojo from Pali. We kissed so much I had a hard time breathing! I haven't seen any good providers in Aiea. If anyone has recommendations please DM me!

    I'll share a photo of the girl I saw I ever see her post again.
    Thank you for clarifying. Glad to hear that the Vicki with number ending in 87.

    Wasn't the one you saw.

  9. #566

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Vicki.

    Why was she terrible? Is it because of bad service and she shorted you on time?
    I need to clarify because I saw another masseuse named Vicki post on BP (she also posts on Craigslist if you know what I'm talking about). I'm interested in checking her out if anyone got the tea on her. My review is not about the girl with the number ending in *87. I haven't seen that Vicki. Not this Vicki:

    https://bpaws.b-cdn.net/7496829c14295ea3ec7a7a8f69902c98.jpeg

    The Vicki I saw was working out of a house in Halawa Heights.

    Anyways, the girl I saw was mechanical, no conversation, and shorted me on time. At first, I skipped the massage to go straight to the deed. Once I popped, she immediately began the "out the door" routine. Her man-mades were hard and she had two very big and dark scars under her breasts. Not something I see every day and was a huge turnoff for me. I felt ripped off AND disgusted. I wish I walked away because I hate feeling that way after a session.

    To reference a more current provider, my kind of girl is like Jojo from Pali. We kissed so much I had a hard time breathing! I haven't seen any good providers in Aiea. If anyone has recommendations please DM me!

    I'll share a photo of the girl I saw I ever see her post again.

  10. #565

    Vicki is a No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Aiea Vicky with a bad boob job with large scars under her breasts, don't go because she is terrible. For $200 I got the boot so fast I felt ripped off. That experience makes me very wary to go to other Aiea providers. I honestly can't think of a time where I had a great time in Aiea. Save your money men, because she will steal it and make you feel like a sucker. Maybe she was good before but now she is bad news.
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Vicki.

    Why was she terrible? Is it because of bad service and she shorted you on time?

  11. #564

    Vicki is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    She must not have too many customers and that's why she is asking for $200?
    If this is the same Aiea Vicky with a bad boob job with large scars under her breasts, don't go because she is terrible. For $200 I got the boot so fast I felt ripped off. That experience makes me very wary to go to other Aiea providers. I honestly can't think of a time where I had a great time in Aiea. Save your money men, because she will steal it and make you feel like a sucker. Maybe she was good before but now she is bad news.

  12. #563

    Fake Photo -

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.amazon.com/Cozyease-Swim...BNW15BC3&psc=1

    https://www.ebay.ph/itm/285158864995

    Photo used is from a bikini advertisement.

    I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found.

    Happy hunting!
    Thank you for sharing. Terrible that providers use fake photos.

  13. #562

    Fake photo

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on bedpage. Wonder if picture is real.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221862.html
    https://www.amazon.com/Cozyease-Swim...BNW15BC3&psc=1

    https://www.ebay.ph/itm/285158864995

    Photo used is from a bikini advertisement.

    I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found.

    Happy hunting!

  14. #561

    Vicki

    I saw this ad on bedpage. Wonder if picture is real.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221862.html

  15. #560

    Lemon aka Nara

    Viper my man I'm not mad, I'm just making a point that there are options. As far referring to Lemon and not Lemon scent, my Bad, but I was just breaking it down how it really is. As far as Lemon aka Nara, I've seen her as well multiple times, going as far back as the times she worked on Young Street parlors. Her service, looks and body was top choice, but you got to admit, and I'm her friend too, saying this she has gotten older her last run at MP in Kalakaua? Got more bullet shots on her butt? Got more pancake on her foundation? Like we all did, she got older, because you and I know, she been traveling to Hawaii since 06 to 07. I love Nara, but she got some miles on her? Lets be real, just like Nicole, just like Linda, Just like Mika, just like Mama Susie?, just like Mama Yuri? The last 4 Girls at Latin Princess Lulu, Savannah, Sophie and Isabella, would put Nara to shame in her prime, looks wise, and there GFE service was just as good. And this is 2024, not looking in the rear view, I'm talking now. We cannot dwell on the good ole days, never going be like that, times change, woman change, and prices sadly go up, its the nature of the Beast. My Argument is we all got to have a open mind, and if you like change that's up to the individual, and his budget, or bank account. But the main point was there are options out there, Town use to be the standard, but now other locations are popping up, people should explore and see for themselves, who cares how much it cost, its no ones money but the monger spending his hard earned cash, let him have fun! Of Coarse guide anyone who needs help, but don't base your decisions on people who only like pay $210.00 for FS, $10.00 more in 2024 than it was in 1988. Because most of those girls are in there 40's and 50's, I was just trying to be Transparent. But TEHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape