Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 60896
-
05-16-24 12:39 #56651Banned Member

Posts: 307Barrett Pkwy and saw Ly Massage
Interesting LY on Barrett Pkwy not sure I have seen that what is it next too.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 21:10 #56650Regular Member

Posts: 16ABRO Suwanee
Stopped by the old spot looking for old acquaintances. Asked for Apple and Mary and they seemed to have moved on.
Was greeted by Wendy, a new girl. Pretty standard result HE after the flip. Very little UTC sort of inching away. Not the same vibe as before. Hope our rapport improves with follow up visits.
Anyone tried any of the other newbies. Don't want to give up on this old tug shack.
-
05-15-24 18:07 #56649Senior Member

Posts: 4061Paio Xue is your typical rub and tug. Just like most of the Cobb area if you shed a tad more green you may get some nude action.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 17:51 #56648Senior Member

Posts: 67Went traveling again out west. (COBB)
Saw the locations of A1 and ZR which I have heard about from this board. Still driving north I saw Piao Xue and Ming: any feedback on these two? Next I ended up on Piedmont from Barrett Pkwy and saw Ly Massage: any feedback on this one? Finally traveling on Roswell saw Chi Massage: any feedback on this one?
I must say while I hit North Fulton and Gwinnett and became very comfortable with my usual in Roswell, I obviously was missing out on quite a few in Northwest Atlanta. I am sure many of you Roswell Mongers are looking for new locations so I hope to hear some feedback on this new area for me to travel to.
I have hit Asian Wellness, V and Oriental so far. Nothing special as of yet. If anyone has more details on one of these would appreciate the intel either through this board or DM. Thanks.
-
05-15-24 11:27 #56647Senior Member

Posts: 203Was she on the older side or younger? If she's on the older side, sounds like it may have been Jasmine.
Originally Posted by FujiMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 08:24 #56646Banned Member

Posts: 19T+
Stopped by the other day and achieved what I wanted, however I made the rookie mistake of not separating my money before I got out of the car and paid for it. $$ lighter and yes, I know I royally screwed myself.
-
05-15-24 06:03 #56645Senior Member

Posts: 297All uvvem
I think a wise consumer would assume they're all being surveilled in that area.
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 01:35 #56644Senior Member

Posts: 72Similar to what happened to me
I had the same thing happen over at Cheshire, stopped and asked me questions. I just said I had a legit massage and don't know anything about anyone doing anything else. I declined to give information and the let me roll on out. Said they were with GPD instead of FPD so it was weird but they did say they were investigation possible sex trafficking. Either way stay safe and always utilize your right to remain silent.
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:51 #56643Regular Member

Posts: 18DDS Duluth
Went to DDS in Duluth about 2. 5 weeks ago. It was pretty great, the girl there was maybe 5'7/5'8 and thic. Curly hair in a pony tail, blue scubs. Anyone know how often those girls move around. Or have any idea what her name may be?
-
05-14-24 17:51 #56642Regular Member

Posts: 10ML New Girls
I stopped by ML since it has been awhile and asked for Mia / Monica. Was told she left.
New girls are Ada, Cici, Niko and Jasmine. I took a 30 minute session with Jasmine, who has a full length tattoo on her left arm. Nice session; I will return to see her and get a closer look at the other masseuses.
-
05-14-24 11:34 #56641Regular Member

Posts: 3Maybe
I would say it seemed to matter to the girls that asked. Knowing that your specific store is under watch is good info to have. Not sure beyond that.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 09:02 #56640Senior Member

Posts: 297Does it really matter?
He PM'd me the details but it's a fairly moot point. The Golden Triangle is under LE scrutiny. I feel sorry for the girls.
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
It's the Gov's wife trying to stop exploitation. Which I'm in favor of. If I ever witnessed trafficking, enslavement, under age (I carded a girl once, really), I'd find a way to report it.
But these women are members of the community, home-owners sometimes, kids in our school systems. They just want to make money and have some sort of life.
-
05-13-24 19:27 #56639Senior Member

Posts: 113Tattoos on both rist
Hello mongers. Anyone have a location on a thick older girl Chinese with tatts on both rists? She's working in the Cartersville area. Pm please.
-
05-13-24 15:10 #56638Senior Member

Posts: 297Not cool
I went over to that forum and posted a note to be careful. They had already sorta flagged it.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 08:53 #56637Regular Member

Posts: 10Holiday
I saw Holiday was permanently closed. Anyone know what happened? I hadn't been in a while but they usually did a good job when I went.











Reply With Quote



