Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 59472
-
05-15-24 06:03 #55212Senior Member

Posts: 297All uvvem
I think a wise consumer would assume they're all being surveilled in that area.
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 01:35 #55211Senior Member

Posts: 72Similar to what happened to me
I had the same thing happen over at Cheshire, stopped and asked me questions. I just said I had a legit massage and don't know anything about anyone doing anything else. I declined to give information and the let me roll on out. Said they were with GPD instead of FPD so it was weird but they did say they were investigation possible sex trafficking. Either way stay safe and always utilize your right to remain silent.
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:51 #55210Regular Member

Posts: 18DDS Duluth
Went to DDS in Duluth about 2. 5 weeks ago. It was pretty great, the girl there was maybe 5'7/5'8 and thic. Curly hair in a pony tail, blue scubs. Anyone know how often those girls move around. Or have any idea what her name may be?
-
05-14-24 17:51 #55209Regular Member

Posts: 10ML New Girls
I stopped by ML since it has been awhile and asked for Mia / Monica. Was told she left.
New girls are Ada, Cici, Niko and Jasmine. I took a 30 minute session with Jasmine, who has a full length tattoo on her left arm. Nice session; I will return to see her and get a closer look at the other masseuses.
-
05-14-24 11:34 #55208Regular Member

Posts: 3Maybe
I would say it seemed to matter to the girls that asked. Knowing that your specific store is under watch is good info to have. Not sure beyond that.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 09:02 #55207Senior Member

Posts: 297Does it really matter?
He PM'd me the details but it's a fairly moot point. The Golden Triangle is under LE scrutiny. I feel sorry for the girls.
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
It's the Gov's wife trying to stop exploitation. Which I'm in favor of. If I ever witnessed trafficking, enslavement, under age (I carded a girl once, really), I'd find a way to report it.
But these women are members of the community, home-owners sometimes, kids in our school systems. They just want to make money and have some sort of life.
-
05-13-24 19:27 #55206Senior Member

Posts: 113Tattoos on both rist
Hello mongers. Anyone have a location on a thick older girl Chinese with tatts on both rists? She's working in the Cartersville area. Pm please.
-
05-13-24 15:10 #55205Senior Member

Posts: 297Not cool
I went over to that forum and posted a note to be careful. They had already sorta flagged it.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 08:53 #55204Regular Member

Posts: 10Holiday
I saw Holiday was permanently closed. Anyone know what happened? I hadn't been in a while but they usually did a good job when I went.
-
05-12-24 21:26 #55203Regular Member

Posts: 3What Store?
Many of the girls are asking which store were you leaving when you got stopped?
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 18:15 #55202Senior Member

Posts: 208I saw that too and figured some guy was just copying your post. Some guys do that. Pretty sure yours was posted first.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:58 #55201Senior Member

Posts: 297Huh?
Weird. I've never been to Columbus, never posted in that section. The matrix must've had a glitch.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
92 in Woodstock.
-
05-10-24 14:06 #55200Senior Member

Posts: 186You posted this in the Columbus thread as well. Were you in Atlanta? Or Columbus?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 13:38 #55199Senior Member

Posts: 70RUBMAPS help
I am struggling getting access to rubmaps. I do not use bitcoin. Is there anybody that can assist me. I have an account. Or share with me and I will pay you. THANKS for your patience.
-
05-09-24 13:27 #55198Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
What part of town was this? I'll make sure to avoid the area. Sad use of our tax dollars if it's the heat.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





