Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13518
-
05-19-24 13:32 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sasha Ryder
Her ad says PSE available with a full panel of tests. I assume that means std screening. This suggests to me she is willing to do BBFS if you test clean and pay an extra $300. I like her look but that's too many hoops for me.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-18-24 19:06 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sasha Ryder $
500 and higher
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sasharyder
-
05-18-24 16:57 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 2645Her ad on Tryst lists $500 GFE, and $800 PSE per hour, whatever that difference means to her. Unless she means to bring a film crew to document the experience, GFE and PSE is really a $300 vig on a YMMV experience.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sasharyder
-
05-18-24 16:38 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sasha Ryder
Not that I would ever meet her reference requirements but do you have any idea what she is asking?
BAM.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 15:41 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sasha Ryder - Don't Be Stupid With Her
Alleged Cincinnati porn star Sasha Ryder's screen request:
-Name.
-Age.
-Phone number.
-Time and date requesting.
-Length of the meeting.
-Location for us to meet.
-Type of session requesting.
-Type of payment.
-Any outfit requests or any special requests.
-Please send a picture of you holding a piece of paper with today's date and your name on it as well as a picture of your ID
https://coxxxmodels.com/portfolio/sasha-ryder
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5928822.htm
-
05-14-24 13:35 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 324Have you no shame Keely Quinn?
Unbelievable and quite pathetic. I was stunned to see this post https://twitter.com/HorrorWhoreXXX/
I don't ask for help but I'm in a slight predicament.
I took 2 weeks off for a mental health break after losing my cat (haven't taken a day off since 2020) & used the last of my savings.
My Goal is 200 $ I'll be posting up an incredible offer to whoever helps me reach it!
-
05-10-24 15:51 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw her a couple months back. Still her sensual, cum loving self. Wide open menu.
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 14:38 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 147Cierra. Hamilton
Any recent reviews on Cierra in Hamilton, more recent comment was from 10/2023, but wasn't a review. Anyone been with Cierra recently or post baby?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169625820
-
05-10-24 08:19 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 538Aaaaand POOF, she's gone
Link dead.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 00:14 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 331Westside Ella Mae
I reviewed her 4-5 years ago. Her living room was her office, her old futon that had multiple 2 x4's across my back was her office equipment, it was rushed, and her vagina was odiferous and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 21:18 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 51Amy Lee Experience
I saw her about two or three years ago at the Holiday Inn near the airport. Just paid for a massage as I didn't have enough for FS but got everything but that. English was okay which lead me to believe that her handler was doing all of the back and forth to set everything up as that English was much better. Could also tell that the handler was in the adjacent room next door the entire time which made me a little nervous after the fact but all was good in the moment. Really nice body and would think FS would be nice too. Funny to see that she is back in town or will be in a few months. If you look at her Twitter page it was all basic language that didn't feel that legit. Hope that helps but she is a real person.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 14:01 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 2645Her ad says "available in Cincinnati 9/1". That's 4 months away; she's not local to here. Secondly, have you read her screening requirements? Anyone on this board want to get be an unknown provider (or even known) his LinkedIn profile and a copy of his work I'd?
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 10:41 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 32Amy Lee on Tryst
I'm trying to find reviews on Amy Lee but nothing in the Classifieds or Review forums.
Does anyone have any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/amylee
-
05-08-24 13:22 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 324Westwood Ellie
Those pictures of Ellie are old, very old. I don't believe she is posting and most likely a scam. If by chance it is her, she is nice enough, shy, heavier than portrayed, not sloppy at all but overpriced for what she offers. Her place is clean and safe. Stay Frosty.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:39 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 1897EllieMae
How do you get to Music Hall?? LOL!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
She is making it hard to search by using really fuzzy pictures. I almost dismissed her as a scammer for that reason alone. (She may still be for all I know.) However, she is real. I am not sure if she is actually living in Westwood or deep in NKY. I have some of her PII / SM.
Before anyone asks: 1) I only share with *contributing* seniors (who are also not a dick when they post.) 2) I do not share my search methods. I only use my skills for good as I see the good. That means safety first and helping friends and family.
BAM.









Reply With Quote





