Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 37345
-
05-15-24 12:07 #31990Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Kitty at GFE
Her pics on the website are real. Wholesome-looking GND, big eyes, soft skin, limited communication seemed like she was either really shy or my size might have scared her a bit. She has a good routine, transition from shower to bed to fucking to finish was very smooth no wasted time. Very open to many sex positions, and she massaged my balls while giving me BBBJ. Did not ask for ACG cause I wanted to take control after the BBBJ, so I mixed DATY and then went to DOOGY and a few other positions where I was on top. I ended up finishing with 69 CIM. (BB is on the table while I passed) She was very accommodating. Good girl overall. If you like her pics, you won't disappoint.
Face: 8/10.
Body: 7.5/10.
Service: 8/10.
Attitude: 8/10.
-
05-15-24 07:33 #31989Senior Member

Posts: 337Kandi
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
This chick has rolled back into town.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
https://ibb.co/Rbn4w0J https://ibb.co/Q9WnZCL https://archive.fo/Zitll.
-
05-15-24 02:41 #31988Senior Member

Posts: 438Long shot request
Does anyone have Suzee's contact info? Colonial Heights Suzee?
Does anyone remember Winter? Big tits and I think bird feather tattoos on her tits?
-
05-15-24 00:43 #31987Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-14-24 23:28 #31986Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Have you tried it? Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 23:05 #31985Senior Member

Posts: 337Sorry about that, these damn dames man.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 21:25 #31984Senior Member

Posts: 253Please keep us posted
Please let us know what ever comes of this. It screams scam to me.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:50 #31983Senior Member

Posts: 103Ghosted
I tried contacting her and got one response, then nothing after. Oh well, back on the hunt.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:29 #31982Senior Member

Posts: 92Sirens
Any women from sirens doing bb? DMs open! Nothing is guaranteed ofc, but hope I can score with someone who does it than someone who never offers it.
-
05-14-24 19:25 #31981Senior Member

Posts: 489Carolina
Has anyone seen Carolina? She says she is off Broadstreet, I think this ara of broadstreet is actually in Richmond not Henrico.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2402880488
-
05-14-24 13:14 #31980Regular Member

Posts: 17The bad and the good
Hit up Staxx and never will again. Confused the text with me and starts talking to me about picking up drugs then bitches about me accusing her of doing anything other than smoking weed (I didn't but she's definitely on that shit). Tell her I'm 20 minutes away, she says okay then when I tell her I'm pulling up she says I just sprung this on her and it's fucked up. Should have known better, I had texted her about Greek a month ago and she got all bitchy saying she has and never will do Greek. Guess I completely forgot who I railed in her tiny ass last year, maybe that's on me. She's a full nut job now and this is after about a dozen meets over the last 3 years. Hard pass this one fellas.
On a lighter note, finally met up with Jalynn today. Easy coms amazing mic skills and will repeat.
-
05-14-24 11:24 #31979Senior Member

Posts: 337Arii
This was / is Arii.
https://ibb.co/n1Nqt30 https://ibb.co/D9k9xqX https://archive.fo/p8FPC
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 00:58 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 68Very Easy
If a Geezer can easily successfully go through asiangfeclub screening with absolutely no pain, other than dealing with preexisting aches and pain, you certainly can.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
I can't guarantee this for anyone other than myself, something about a beautiful young woman lovingly in my arms, will often lead to my preexisting aches and pain, disappearing.
-
05-14-24 00:30 #31977Senior Member

Posts: 103Bbw
Anybody know if she's legit and good? I'm kind of interested to see how her suction game is with the tongue ring.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...x/754756219356
-
05-13-24 23:04 #31976Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Mariko GFE Club
Saw Mariko last weekend but didn't have much time to write a review until now, sorry for those who wanted to see her! Anyway, I arrived at the location and went to the room, she opened the door, her face is pretty, her pics are accurate. Age wise mid 20's. And like 5'3/5'4 without heels. We undressed ourselves then headed for the shower, some soap play and body rub. And she provided a nice brief BBBJ. Went on the bed I lie down first to let her serve me, good mouth work, felt great, started licking my neck then slowly moved down to my penis and gave me a good BBBJ, asked for 69 and DATY for a while. She got wet and I was ready. She provided bb with extra tips while I asked for a cover. She grabbed the dome and started riding me, we switched to doggy then I came for the first time. Took a little rest and chatted a little, she can speak decent English, about 5 minute later we started round 2, went straight to the main course, started in missionary, then doggy then cowgirl, mission accomplished! Still have a little time left and we got another shower. I got myself dressed and left. Overall, she is a nice meal and worth for a visit. My FBSA for her is 8. 5/8. 5/8. 5/9.









Reply With Quote






