Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Ck813
  1. #559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Roxy or Sophia, because I was talking about Roxy. The Sophia everyone is talking about works at another spot. I just matching your energy, since you wanted to chime in, and talk about the 350, like we suckers, but you not knowing the whole story. If you want to praise Lemon, like its the go to spot, be transparent.

    This is the cold truth, you might not get the time you want, you got to wait on 40 to 50 year old women, who most times have been recycled in Hawaii spots since.

    2010. They don't look as nice when you see them at Costco or Don Quiote shopping,. Most bodies aren't as tight anymore, and working out to them is going outside to smoke cigarettes. The location, is out in the open where mongers, with S. O. Might be seen, and basically getting a table shower on a table that's seen over 10,000 Balls, Dicks and Ass that had to be washed. You basically going to a modern Roman Brothel. With Hawaii tourist, and sometimes a rushy or pushy mama, that courtesy knocks at 45 min. Where you feel rushed, or paranoid because, you don't know if the place is going to be raided. Or a monger will pass you, with your white towel in the hallway, or you got to wait to shower. Sometimes you got to find parking, or park at Walmart to walk to lemon, with more chance of someone seeing you..
    You right different point of Views or rather you miss understanding for sure because I wasn't even talking about Lemon the place there call Lemon scent I was talking about Lemon the person aka Nara who nobody can honestly say can't compete with any Thai girl out there. And 2nd I said you taking this personal because I wasn't even responding to you I was responding to that guy Handsome because he said 350 to fuck no thanks.

  2. #558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Roxy or Sophia, because I was talking about Roxy. The Sophia everyone is talking about works at another spot. I just matching your energy, since you wanted to chime in, and talk about the 350, like we suckers, but you not knowing the whole story. If you want to praise Lemon, like its the go to spot, be transparent.

    This is the cold truth, you might not get the time you want, you got to wait on 40 to 50 year old women, who most times have been recycled in Hawaii spots since.

    2010. They don't look as nice when you see them at Costco or Don Quiote shopping. Most bodies aren't as tight anymore, and working out to them is going outside to smoke cigarettes. The location, is out in the open where mongers, with S. O. Might be seen, and basically getting a table shower on a table that's seen over 10,000 Balls, Dicks and Ass that had to be washed. You basically going to a modern Roman Brothel. With Hawaii tourist, and sometimes a rushy or pushy mama, that courtesy knocks at 45 min. Where you feel rushed, or paranoid because, you don't know if the place is going to be raided. Or a monger will pass you, with your white towel in the hallway, or you got to wait to shower. Sometimes you got to find parking, or park at Walmart to walk to lemon, with more chance of someone seeing you..
    Again you right about different point of views your talking about Lemo Scent the place and I was referring to Lemon the person aka Nara.

  3. #557

    Different points of Views.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Who's hating? And who lecturing besides you?

    All I said was I didn't understand why guys go and pay 350 plus for these Thai girls when they can go see Lemon for 210. And like I said most guys on here are complaining that 350 plus is too much and less service so it's a legit question. Why you making this personal if you read the posts on herr you know guys been complaining. BTW I appreciate your reasoning why you pay 350 and you right that's your money but why mad was I calling you out?
    Are you talking about Roxy or Sophia, because I was talking about Roxy. The Sophia everyone is talking about works at another spot. I just matching your energy, since you wanted to chime in, and talk about the 350, like we suckers, but you not knowing the whole story. If you want to praise Lemon, like its the go to spot, be transparent.

    This is the cold truth, you might not get the time you want, you got to wait on 40 to 50 year old women, who most times have been recycled in Hawaii spots since.

    2010. They don't look as nice when you see them at Costco or Don Quiote shopping,. Most bodies aren't as tight anymore, and working out to them is going outside to smoke cigarettes. The location, is out in the open where mongers, with S. O. Might be seen, and basically getting a table shower on a table that's seen over 10,000 Balls, Dicks and Ass that had to be washed. You basically going to a modern Roman Brothel. With Hawaii tourist, and sometimes a rushy or pushy mama, that courtesy knocks at 45 min. Where you feel rushed, or paranoid because, you don't know if the place is going to be raided. Or a monger will pass you, with your white towel in the hallway, or you got to wait to shower. Sometimes you got to find parking, or park at Walmart to walk to lemon, with more chance of someone seeing you.

    Or would you rather see a independent, with no Mama, no rush and is clean, with parking and privacy. With hotter younger women, who you actually get to know, and they are more chill because they make the Client list and space out the appointments. Where you can shower twice, with no rush, to go home nice and clean to your S. O. ? That's also what you paying for privacy, better selection in girls, with hotter bodies than town. Plus those with S. O. ,why would you pay for a cookie cutter MP routine, and instead in Aiea actually get some one that's way hotter, and has just as good service? Like I said to each his own, but if you want 7-11 Sushi that's your Choice, I rather be picky and Eat at Nobu once and a while, quality over quantity. Have a memorable experience instead of having fast food everyday. Like I said I'm over Town, only time I come to town is if Leia or a hot escort is in Waikiki. If you put in the work, do research, there's way hotter girls in Aiea or Kapolei. No disrespect Viper, but you sound like a guy, who stuck in the old days, be water my friend, evolve. I know you got over 1200 reviews, but how you know I didn't have over 3000 reviews, but changed my name, because I tired of people asking me questions in my DMs or Girls asking me to write a review for them. Because I see 2-3 different girls a week, I just don't need to tell the world about it because I don't want it to be a mad rush, like when Nicole or Bella are in town for another couple months, after getting railed by 10,000 mongers after there done. I just wanted to point out there are options, and no need to say 350? WTF? No worries its not anyone's money but mines. Plus not all MPs give payment options, or if a girl gives you crappy service, the booker gives you a full refund, or credit to use on another Girl, because I know lots of Aiea Girls who give me that option. But if you not spending the money, or being a complete gentleman, that type of service will not be given to everyone. If you not showered or fresh looking or drunk you going to get crap service regardless where you go. No hate to anyone but if 210.00 is what you want? Then more power to you, but I prefer to have options, because no MP in town has not only Asian girls Thai, Korean Japanese, and Chinese, but also Girls from Columbia, Venezuela, Cuba, Miami, Brazil, Snow bunnies or various Latin countries. Who are way hotter, younger, has banging bodies and give GFE all the way. But Aiea and Kapolei does. Trust me I've been there.

  4. #556

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    People can spend money how ever they want, I live and work on westside of the Island so Aiea, is close to me, I've banged all the Girls, at Lemon, Happiness, CC and South King, maybe I'm tired of Banging all the Girls that 10,000 mongers banged. I can't speak for the other girls at this Location, but Roxy gave me a full 60 min naked Nuru Massage with the Hot Gel, then we climbed on the Bed for FS. Multiple positions, and we showered together after. The session was never rushed and it lasted for more than 1. 5 hours. No disrespect but that whole 210.00 FS is the old style, and I've been doing this since 1988. I like to bang young and hot that offer Massage and GFE. That's why I goto Various Aiea Locations as well as frequent Latin princess. Because I'm tired of Banging old Asian women with no ass, no tits, and mechanical service. The only women worth seeing in town is Nicole, Linda and the other X VIP girls, and I already been with them 10 Each. I want to see fresh girls that come in every 2 weeks, that are young hot, has a fit body and has GFE service. Its my money, and I'm over Town and its used up Girls. Pay the 210.00 in town, more pussy for the rest of us Central side and Westside, plus all the girls are moving to Kapolei anyway, so to each his own. I've never been ripped off at Aiea or other Places I go, nor plan too. If people want to be Budget friendly, then you get Budget girls who bang 12 to 15 guys a day. The girls I see have maybe 4 to 5 customers a day, some days they don't work, have short hours, are working out of nice houses or condos, are happy, and we even hang out outside of work. Every time there in town they reach out, but they not pushy or force me to do anything. They take Cash, or Venmo or Cash app. So like I said no need to hate, to each their own, but no worries its not your money so save the lectures for the newbies.
    Well said. To each his own. In some ways its good now as there are a lot of options for everyone's preference. Before just had AMPs. Now you can try Indy houses or apartments. MT HE / FS. Plenty restaurant to sample.

  5. #555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    People can spend money how ever they want, I live and work on westside of the Island so Aiea, is close to me, I've banged all the Girls, at Lemon, Happiness, CC and South King, maybe I'm tired of Banging all the Girls that 10,000 mongers banged. I can't speak for the other girls at this Location, but Roxy gave me a full 60 min naked Nuru Massage with the Hot Gel, then we climbed on the Bed for FS. Multiple positions, and we showered together after. The session was never rushed and it lasted for more than 1. 5 hours. No disrespect but that whole 210.00 FS is the old style, and I've been doing this since 1988. I like to bang young and hot that offer Massage and GFE. That's why I goto Various Aiea Locations as well as frequent Latin princess. Because I'm tired of Banging old Asian women with no ass, no tits, and mechanical service. The only women worth seeing in town is Nicole, Linda and the other X VIP girls, and I already been with them 10 Each. I want to see fresh girls that come in every 2 weeks, that are young hot, has a fit body and has GFE service. Its my money, and I'm over Town and its used up Girls. Pay the 210.00 in town, more pussy for the rest of us Central side and Westside, plus all the girls are moving to Kapolei anyway, so to each his own. I've never been ripped off at Aiea or other Places I go, nor plan too. If people want to be Budget friendly, then you get Budget girls who bang 12 to 15 guys a day. The girls I see have maybe 4 to 5 customers a day, some days they don't work, have short hours, are working out of nice houses or condos, are happy, and we even hang out outside of work. Every time there in town they reach out, but they not pushy or force me to do anything. They take Cash, or Venmo or Cash app. So like I said no need to hate, to each their own, but no worries its not your money so save the lectures for the newbies.
    Who's hating? And who lecturing besides you?

    All I said was I didn't understand why guys go and pay 350 plus for these Thai girls when they can go see Lemon for 210. And like I said most guys on here are complaining that 350 plus is too much and less service so it's a legit question. Why you making this personal if you read the posts on herr you know guys been complaining. BTW I appreciate your reasoning why you pay 350 and you right that's your money but why mad was I calling you out?

  6. #554

    Not the Same house as Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I would say 5'2" 110 to 115, her body is tight, she's a Gym Rat. She looks maybe 25 to 29 years old. She hardly wears makeup, and she's still beautiful.
    Thank you for the update on Roxy. Glad to hear you had a good time.

  7. #553

    Not at same house as Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Is Roxy curvy or petite? How tall? Weight?

    Is she at same house as Sophia?
    I would say 5'2" 110 to 115, her body is tight, she's a Gym Rat. She looks maybe 25 to 29 years old. She hardly wears makeup, and she's still beautiful.

  8. #552

    To each his Own

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    This is what I don't get there are guys willing to pay these Thai girls 350 or more for less service. And cfs rather than go see Lemon for 210 and way better service and most guys on here complains big time about these Thai ripping guys off.
    People can spend money how ever they want, I live and work on westside of the Island so Aiea, is close to me, I've banged all the Girls, at Lemon, Happiness, CC and South King, maybe I'm tired of Banging all the Girls that 10,000 mongers banged. I can't speak for the other girls at this Location, but Roxy gave me a full 60 min naked Nuru Massage with the Hot Gel, then we climbed on the Bed for FS. Multiple positions, and we showered together after. The session was never rushed and it lasted for more than 1. 5 hours. No disrespect but that whole 210.00 FS is the old style, and I've been doing this since 1988. I like to bang young and hot that offer Massage and GFE. That's why I goto Various Aiea Locations as well as frequent Latin princess. Because I'm tired of Banging old Asian women with no ass, no tits, and mechanical service. The only women worth seeing in town is Nicole, Linda and the other X VIP girls, and I already been with them 10× Each. I want to see fresh girls that come in every 2 weeks, that are young hot, has a fit body and has GFE service. Its my money, and I'm over Town and its used up Girls. Pay the 210.00 in town, more pussy for the rest of us Central side and Westside, plus all the girls are moving to Kapolei anyway, so to each his own. I've never been ripped off at Aiea or other Places I go, nor plan too. If people want to be Budget friendly, then you get Budget girls who bang 12 to 15 guys a day. The girls I see have maybe 4 to 5 customers a day, some days they don't work, have short hours, are working out of nice houses or condos, are happy, and we even hang out outside of work. Every time there in town they reach out, but they not pushy or force me to do anything. They take Cash, or Venmo or Cash app. So like I said no need to hate, to each their own, but no worries its not your money so save the lectures for the newbies.

  9. #551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    This is what I don't get there are guys willing to pay these Thai girls 350 or more for less service. And cfs rather than go see Lemon for 210 and way better service and most guys on here complains big time about these Thai ripping guys off.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    Same house as Sophia?

  11. #549

    Inflation. More like greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    Be wary of those aiea girls. 350 is allot to fork out and they must've upped their prices since the last rotation of girls over the past month. Allot of catfishing going on too. It is true that many of these stacked pretty faced post ops do look better than some real girls. If you ain't into that, that makes shellin out that many bills even more ridiculous.

  12. #548

    Wow expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.

  13. #547

    Roxy of Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html
    Is Roxy curvy or petite? How tall? Weight?

    Is she at same house as Sophia?

  14. #546

    Roxy Of Aiea

    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html

  15. #545

    Better off see Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!
    Wow after this experience you better off see Jordan at Lemon like you suggested to another brother!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape