Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31975

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Is this through asiangfeclub? If so, how much of a pain is it to ultimately go through screening to set up a meet?
    Only one way to find out.

  2. #31974
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer6439  [View Original Post]
    Saw who I was told was Yuki recently. Sexy ass spinner. Shower with a little hello. Off to bed for great slow BBJ. Cover on and goddamn does she have a snapper. Tight as a guitar string. Open for many different positions, blew in the bag so hard I thought it was going to come out looking like a cartoon cigar. Massage for the rest. Super bubbly awesome Asian, I would guess Thai honestly. Would repeat. Walking out sucked though, front desk and janitor staring.
    Is this through asiangfeclub? If so, how much of a pain is it to ultimately go through screening to set up a meet?

  3. #31973

    Yuki

    Saw who I was told was Yuki recently. Sexy ass spinner. Shower with a little hello. Off to bed for great slow BBJ. Cover on and goddamn does she have a snapper. Tight as a guitar string. Open for many different positions, blew in the bag so hard I thought it was going to come out looking like a cartoon cigar. Massage for the rest. Super bubbly awesome Asian, I would guess Thai honestly. Would repeat. Walking out sucked though, front desk and janitor staring.

  4. #31972

    Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much larger than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.

  5. #31971

    Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much later than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.

  6. #31970
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Kendra last week. I'd be trying to see her for a while because her pictures and ad intrigued me. I read the reviews that she was more mature than her photos, but holy $hit she's old now. Her photos are at least 10-15 if not more years old.

    Outside of the age, she's a great date. She's tiny which I liked. She's very personable and eager to please. She's very GFE friendly. Not my thing but she was understanding of my boundaries. I scheduled an hour because that was the min time she was ok doing. We finished up in 15-20 minutes. Normally that's when I hit the road and just chalk the list time up to a waste. She asked me if I wanted a back massage for the rest of the time. Not a bad massage either!

    If she was younger, she'd probably be a ATF for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendradavis
    Her tryst profile says she is 50's, is she older than that?

  7. #31969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Saw her Friday night

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Be careful I gave her 80 for a room an she ran off, said she would make it up but I know that's a lie. I know I shouldn't have but I've seen her before.
    I had no problems seeing her around 2 am Saturday. Donation was. 6 as most have stated. Punded it out, no Greek was offered to me.

  8. #31968

  9. #31967

    This one is a must see gentlmen

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169827677. Had a nice dream with her last night. Everything covered but CBJ good and cfs with a super tight wet kitty and very vocal and into session. Will repeat.

  10. #31966

    Bug booty judy

    Be careful I gave her 80 for a room an she ran off, said she would make it up but I know that's a lie. I know I shouldn't have but I've seen her before.

  11. #31965

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    Ad weight 154 didn't add up unless she six feet+ tall. I google searched her photo. Appears to me she isn't in Richmond.

    https://www.byteamateur.com/sexy-del...icadas-curvas/
    That's a good point. I got an address but got busy at work and couldn't go. Someone tried to call me (which I hate) from the number that I was texting and I didn't answer. Then they started firing off a bunch of nasty text messages. Most legit girls don't have the time or desire for that much effort.

  12. #31964

    AsianGFEClub

    Went and saw Mariko from AsianGFEClub recently. There were some issues with communication with the booker, and the session started a bit late. But excluding that, the session went well. I think she's in town for another week or so.

    F: 8. 5 - I would say she looks better than the photos on the site IMO, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice she looked.

    B: 8 - She's a nice spinner with, I would say B cups. Her body is smooth and soft.

    S: 8. 5 - While most of it was pretty standard, I want to say her BBBJ game was on point, maybe one of the best I've had. She was open to most positions, but wasn't the most reactive otherwise.

    A: 8 - She was cheerful and bubbly and had a generally pretty good attitude, though I wasn't the biggest fan of the fact she had an alarm on her phone at the end.

  13. #31963

    Staxxx

    Does anyone know if she has an OF or sell pictures anywhere? I'm just trying to get a good look at the kitty or tits since getting her to pick up her phone or respond to text is next to impossible.

  14. #31962
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Yuki GFE

    Contacted the booker and was told that 3 girls working this Saturday. Tried Mariko several days ago and it was a nice experience, but I want to try Yuki for a long time, so I made an appointment with Yuki this time.

    Just finished visiting with Yuki the girl at GFE. Photo accuracy is on point from head to toe you can tell it's definitely her. Slim waist and natural B cup bust. She greeted me in a full nightgown. She was nervous at first but still held my hand to the room and helped fold my clothing. When she fully undressed I noticed her skin was very good. Shower together with some body rubbing and DFK, her skin is really soft.

    Back to bed; started with DATY; lots of moaning and pelvic moving; she seems to be enjoying herself grabbing at my head / hair and my arms. After she cum I proceed with DATO for a little to give her more pleasure. Her turn to please me. DFK and strong nipple play. Moved her body all around so some part of her was touching my cock. BBBJ is average, some soft suction and mixed with her hands. BLS and light rimming. She won't stop BBBJ until you ask for the dome. I was watching the clock she was down there for about 10 minutes. She alternates from your tip to tickling your balls over and over.

    Finally I got the dome and she started on top, a little bit of oil and she hopped on. Very tight pussy, grinded on my hip mostly and a little bit on ACG. We switched to DOGGY and MISH and I was able to finish in CIM. After she spits a little bit more HJ and BBBJ to clean me up. She is a very slim girl; all natural body smooth skin. Easy to move her body in different positions and she takes direction well.

    Face: 7. 5/10.

    Body: 8/10.

    Service:8/10.

    Attitude: 9/10.

  15. #31961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedbruh  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if anyone had already tried this place. Offered solid rates and a good location, if nobody has Intel I might TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...9/098212066898
    When you say good location they say Glen Allen? Short pump? Or commerce? It's an Asian crapshoot. No location they at one of those hotels where more than likely you will get a 40 something round thing with no ass and no tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape