Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 18427
-
05-15-24 18:47 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 470How was she? Damage then?
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:36 #13536Regular Member

Posts: 21SugarSweet13
This one has been around for a while. Anyone have any information?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-496cd8b29f2d
-
05-15-24 16:45 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 100Not recently!
No, but saw her a couple of years back!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 15:53 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 452Vanessa dave instructor
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880
Just curious if anyone see her recently.
-
05-15-24 12:17 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 138It seem pretty accurate with a median of 400 which is what most of us offer.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 12:12 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 138Your link goes to your Inbox. If this is the Jenna that's wearing a yellow top, she is asking for $15 oo for 2 hours 1-2 x max a month. I had coffee with her. She is pleasant and has a great body.
Originally Posted by LolwtfIsThis12
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 09:07 #13531Regular Member

Posts: 4Simu09
Has anyone seen this girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-079b42617980
-
05-15-24 07:39 #13530Regular Member

Posts: 4Jenna?
Anyone have any thoughts on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-880339e03204
-
05-14-24 21:41 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 12What's her escort name. I'm curious to see her review. It seems so hard to find decent ones in SA this day.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 15:19 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 95She is definitely real and a really good time. Saw her years ago when she was doing incall in downtown Philly. Completely forget through what site I found her on. But she has a good personality and is sweet. Great if you like them tall.
But 500? Yeah I wouldn't do that. Especially since she also back in the day was charging by the hour. She might be what others are looking for though. Definitely good for a safe, quick romp.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 14:48 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 117I remember her
Many many moons ago when she was new to the game. She had good review on the erotic thing review thing. Tried to pull the trigger back then but never got our schedules to work. LOL small world.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 21:34 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 55Cassie
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b709e98bc982
She is a sweet girl and had good reviews as an escort before. Asking 500 ppm.
-
05-13-24 15:50 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 79Good info
Gents, I found this on the NC board, interesting info about sugar rates, not sure how accurate it is with hoflation in effect. YMMV.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets.../pubhtml?pli=1
-
05-13-24 15:24 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 79Scammer
So I was really curious and got to the point of getting pictures, very attractive. Got a number and spoke with her, no way that voice matches the pics. Chatted for a few and said we would try to get together next week. Immediately asked for grocery money. GTFOH. Insta block. Don't waste your time gents (you're welcome).
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 20:06 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 79Value of SA
I am over 60, decent shape, make good money, I could pop a hot girl every night and twice on Sat if my body and wallet would let me. Anything between 400 and 600 and every shape race etc. between 25-50 (don't overlook the 40's milfs). Wish I had found out about SA long time ago.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






