Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1620
-
05-06-24 23:00 #540Senior Member

Posts: 2535Vicki Pin Thai Town Square
This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!
-
05-06-24 20:32 #539Senior Member

Posts: 176Lose money that's why we get issues with these Thai girls over paying lose money.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 17:47 #538Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow
Lose money to pay $$ to fuck.
Originally Posted by TuktukPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 17:13 #537Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes I know that is way too much, just trying to scout out here on the Leeward side instead of driving to town. I could normally get away for $$ at PCR but all the good ones there like Kay, Jenny and Hana are all gone. They now have a new owner and new mama now and their prices went up and services not the same anymore. I'm monger hunting now this side until I find my perfect gem. If anyone knows of any good places here PM me please. And OH! Sa Ba Di in Kapolei sucks. Inexperienced girls, upsells, rushes you, short on time and NO FS. HJ only.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 16:42 #536Senior Member

Posts: 484370 tooooo muuuch das why.
Originally Posted by TuktukPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 12:46 #535Senior Member

Posts: 57Westgate Center Waipahu
Went to check out the old Panva place in Waipahu. 3rd floor Westgate Center. New owners new name which I forgot. Anyways I went to Westgate center to go eat Filipino food at Thelma's but hmmm?. Out of curiosity I decided to go upstairs to check that place out since I knew they had new owners now. Went there rang the doorbell, and played stupid and asked stupid questions like want kind of massage place is this. They asked me if I had an appointment and I said no so I decided to leave and she said we can take you now if you like. So I said ok how much? She said $70. So she introduced herself as Tess. Didn't know she was going to be my provider. She's on the older side maybe around late 40's to maybe 50's. Ask me if I wanted to shower so I did. Back in the room she gave me a combination massage of Thai and Swedish. It was ok, I've had better ones before. She used a lot of elbow forearm techniques which was a little awkward and a little painful at sometimes, especially when she on bony parts and directly on my spine. So her massage was meh. But she tried. On the flip asked me if I wanted HJ? I asked how much for everything? She said $$$ I was already hot already and had the funds with me so I agreed. She started with a nice good slow BBBJ, took her time, followed my directions, allowed me to roam and played with her titties and nani. Came up for 69. Then told her I was ready. She put on cover and went on top of me first then finished in missionary. She then went and got hot towels and cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to shower again but I said nah I'm good. So it was a full hour session. It was ok, I would repeat but total damage was $$$70. She was friendly and respectful to me but she's kinda old. She told me she was leaving going back to Thailand on the 15th. Her name is Tess. Don't think I'd repeat cause she's leaving. So this new place is much better now than the old Panva but it's pretty pricey now. May check out the other providers when I'm in the mood again. So I TOFTT there. YMMV. Check it out. Then I went downstairs to go eat. That blue vitamin pill makes me hungry after. LOL!
-
05-04-24 12:34 #534Senior Member

Posts: 279Spoiled THAIs
I like your report and style, and agree on what you say. Thankyou.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
To me, $160 is generous enough for 1 hour of push and pull play without extras.
I've yet to walk on a non agreement negotiation. Although one time only paid HF, no tip on a weak legit massage.
Better service now with the Chinese. They know the value of the $. Maybe not your flavor. Variety is the spice of life.
FME.
-
05-04-24 05:23 #533Senior Member

Posts: 130How old is she and how much do you pay? Mahalo.
Originally Posted by TheJayj88
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 03:01 #532Senior Member

Posts: 457Vicki
First, I commend you for standing up For a struggling Thai massage therapist from LA. Vicki told me the last time she charges $$ for HJ. I gave her 1. 6 and she was not happy. I told her the standard rate but.
She seemed desperate and said next time $$ for HJ finish- needless to say, no repeat for me. Nice massage, but times are tough, now they are feeling the pinch too. The island wide slowdown has affected business. Treating them good works both ways. Sometimes when I show generosity, they don't appreciate it. They feel like they expect it. The cash cow days are over.
The Voice.
Originally Posted by TheJayj88
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 02:07 #531Senior Member

Posts: 1450Vicki
How much did you offer her? Did she ask for more?
Originally Posted by TheJayj88
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 01:36 #530Senior Member

Posts: 85Vicki PT Aiea
As selfish as I'd like to be, I've seen Vicki multiple times now, at least 4-5. She is awesome, great attitude, good massage, very friendly and I think she's attractive. Not a spinner or like jaw dropping, but a pretty attractive. She is probably my top 3 but right now my favorite at PT, I just keep returning to her since I know what I'm getting and the return seems to play a big role in mileage. So be warned as always YMMV. She has a great body, no FS so if you're looking for that then she's not the one. But still very fun and great HJ, nice body, and makes you feel comfortable. Only posting because she's been having some slow weeks. Figured as much as I want to keep her to myself, she deserves some business too. Advertises on Craigslist.
If you see her please treat her nice as from my experience, didn't get an upsell, not pushy, again great attitude, massage was good to me she has good pressure. She's definitely got a regular for now, and seems that with each return it's more comfortable and friendly. YMMV, so be open going in but don't be an asshole please as she is fair for what she offers, from my experience anyway. I will mention that I'm in my 30's so idk if that plays a factor for her.
-
05-04-24 00:14 #529Senior Member

Posts: 2535Fair Pricing
The problem now to is they want payment in full before they even start the massage. After much thinking $140 should still be a fair price with the OTC roaming. $50-$70 is a $20 increase so $50-$70 for HJ is fair. No more them $160. If you want extras like tit sucking rub vagina fiv BBBJ FS then you need to negotiate before the deed is done and the massege starts. The provide will almost always have the upper hand if negotiated while it's time for the ending. We me think with the small head.
-
05-03-24 21:33 #528Senior Member

Posts: 381Mona, Thai Touch Massage, next to San Nicholas Chicharon and Sausage, Kalihi
If after flipping over, Mona put her hand on your dick and said, "It will be $200. " If you reply, "OK. " There is no negotiation. Based on your initial offer of $160, Mona negotiated $40 more dollars from you.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
When a provider asks me, "How much will you give me? I tell her I do not know. I have no idea what we are going to be doing in the last 15 minutes of our session.
The handjob could be good. Or bad. She may allow a lot of roaming all over her body. Or limit it to certain areas. Or not allow any at all. She may allow roaming under her clothes. Or just over her clothes. She may remove her top and bra and yoga pants and thong. Or nothing at all.
She may let you rub your dick between her boobs. Between her ass cheeks. On her pussy lips. She may suck your dick when you guide her head towards your dick. She may lie down on the table when you suggest it. She may not stop you when you get between her legs and slip your dick into her pussy. When you tell a provider how much you intend to give her, she will limit the options available to you.
If you intend to have a really good session, put enough money in your wallet before you leave home. Expect the unexpected when you go to a new provider for the first time. If massage therapists know you are willing to give $200 for a massage and a handjob, you will soon be getting blowjobs, full service, extra time, etc. You will be considered a premium customer and they will want to keep you.
-
05-03-24 14:26 #527Senior Member

Posts: 1450Mona -Jenma Thai Massage
What didn't you like about Mona? Did she ask for more?
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:37 #526Senior Member

Posts: 1450Mona-Thai Touch Massage
I didn't negotiate. She asked "how much are you going to pay?" I said $160. She said "no it's $200". I said "OK".
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




