Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4271
    She's normally based in Santa Monica, but I know that Sasha Cali is staying at a reputable hotel in DTLA this week if you're interested.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/1489684.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I originally posted this on the Downtown LA forum, but that forum has apparently become dedicated to street mongering, and so I did not get any useful replies.

    Maybe someone here, on this more general forum, has some ideas, and can be of some help? I'd really like to find some decent "upscale" (but not GPS!) pussy to creampie, downtown, as that region is very convenient for me when I'm in LA. Thanks in advance for any leads, gents.

  2. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.
    If you have T eee RR read the reviews and find some there and do your homework?

  3. #4269

    Visiting

    Gentlemen,

    I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.

    Thanks in advance gents.

  4. #4268

    Curvy Colombian Carolina

    I saw Carolina from Colombia a couple days ago.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169872569

    Donations: 150/ hhr. 300/ hr.

    Ad says she's 29, but she's definitely older loll. But that works to my benefit since I like them older. She's like in her mid-late 30's.

    She's a Colombian MILF with a huge booty. K9 will make that ass doing ripple waves. She was really friendly and wanted to make sure I left happy. DATY and kissing was included.

    She definitely will be a repeat for me in the future. She's in Fresno right now, but she told me that she'll visit LA a lot in the future. Definitely keep an eye out for her.

    We both spoke in Spanish, her English might be limited. Have translator on phone just in-case.

    Side note:

    Anyone tried this one yet?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169982321#

    Been eyeing this ad for a bit, but I have tummy feeling that I'm going to get robbed or visit from popo.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  5. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.
    She's friends with Morgan Rain on social media. Although that's their only connection is a social media account, Morgan Rain did scam a lot of clients and Sex Workers she was selling something like fake gold or something I don't really remember what it was but there was a big deal about it.

  6. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkShoe69  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable

    Tia,

    Markshoe69.
    Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.

  7. #4265
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ghetto AF

    https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3362753

    I think she was an extra in colors?

  8. #4264
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vanpool

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47811/

    This one does assistive masturbation in a van.

    So, if you have a van fetish, well, enjoy.

  9. #4263

    Miss Desirable / Vivi

    Gents,

    Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable

    Tia,

    Markshoe69.

  10. #4262

    Link fail LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169700703&

    Saw this lady about a week ago and had a good time.

    She looks like her pics, just a little bit older. She's a chubby mature Brazilian lady with big tits and nice booty.

    She was very easy-going and friendly with me, good vibes all-around.

    The place was in a good area for once, I'm always finding myself in the hood for these girls LOL, but not this time.

    Her English is pretty good as well.

    Will consider repeating if I'm ever back in that area.

    Donation is 200/ hhr.
    Here's the link.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169700703

  11. #4261

    Brazilian Bruna Hills

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169700703&

    Saw this lady about a week ago and had a good time.

    She looks like her pics, just a little bit older. She's a chubby mature Brazilian lady with big tits and nice booty.

    She was very easy-going and friendly with me, good vibes all-around.

    The place was in a good area for once, I'm always finding myself in the hood for these girls LOL, but not this time.

    Her English is pretty good as well.

    Will consider repeating if I'm ever back in that area.

    Donation is 200/ hhr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0007c8cf8feb32a684e023e6b96eacb_f.jpg‎   83baedcdd419f6519757ec46befdf684_f.jpg‎   1b5468e30343eb42de8540be06be6577_f.jpg‎  

  12. #4260

    Tempted to.

    Seen her ads fine LSW or BSW she's cuban. She got 🎂's. Seen a report while googling her number might be a fake review on another site. This is her anyone seen her before?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/169705721
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18fa47ae1f1f6c9d12bc7185eb93832b_f.jpg‎  

  13. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Pm for details? You are pimping girls?? LOL.
    No. She doesn't know which sites to post yet and just getting back in the game after a long absence. I have known her 15+ years. Just giving her a little help and getting the word out. She needs the money to fund her animal rescue business. So if you're done talking shit just give her a call and go have fun.

  14. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    She used to stay in Glendale. On the street right behind Ralph's. Then that studio apt in Tujunga. After a long absence, the best is back. And she's lost a bit of weight. I had no problem tossing her around the bed. I Always stay harder for longer with her and we both get loud when we cum. I fall face first on the pillow while she's shaking next to me. Such a professional and very good at what she does.

    Will never rip you off or get robbed when you see her. Pm me for details.
    Pm for details? You are pimping girls?? LOL.

  15. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    First what do you consider GPS?

    $300 for creampie?

    $500 for creampie?

    $750 for creampie?

    $1 k t0 2 k for creampie?

    Second, in DTLA you'll find a regular transiet, SW and or low level hx gal for a creampie.

    Kgirls in Dtla aka J-Town are 320 plus 100 for creampie. Best value for your $ and decent clean shower and bedroom.

    If you want nice looking girl for a creapmie you "won't find it in DTLA. Maybe, yea from a Hx gal who will for an extra $500, $500 or $1 k.

    I know of several hx girls that stay in Dtla area at Shit motels (NO parking, if you do find parking run the risk of getting car stolen / broken into).

    They want $5,6 hundy or 1 k ontop of hourly rate and some are not GFE.

    Upper rate girls who are in the hourly $700 plus to 1 k don't allow creampie. Yea, you can find them but probably a past customer of her (s) for several years and its kept.

    Hush hush.

    I know 2 of them for me but have seen them for almost 7-10 years plus and was before pandemic.
    Thanks for the feedback, but I'm not really looking for anything like you mentioned. If I want hot Asians of all ages, I go to Thailand where I creampie them for 60 bucks and I don't have to deal with bookers and middle men.

    300 in Socal is pretty much my limit. I'll go 350 if there is something really spectacular, such as Scandanavian Dani in Hollywood.

    As I said, I used to creampie Heather Carey and Liz Earles downtown for less than 300. They were full GFE with DFK as well. They were in clean, well-maintained incalls, where they actually lived. One could shower afterwards. In other words, basically normal middle aged women who sold their pussies for cash. And who actually enjoyed the sex, and were not out to rob me.

    Maybe this is too much to ask in these days of social decline, where the junkies and criminal inmates now appear to be running the downtown open-air insane asylum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape