Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 463 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5192

    She isn't available

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    What day and time were you there?
    I apologize for posting that review. I have spoke with her and she is, in fact, not available. Like I said, I felt like we had a connection, so perhaps it was just my lucky day. Methinks some people's fiction taints the waters.

  2. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Veronica is 51 years old. Body art legs and other areas, shaved pussy, not waxed. No DATY and I mean No DATY. She's not attractive, she's not unattractive, she's OK. I was snowed up so it didn't matter, I just needed to fuck. She can take a pounding, Chad approved and tested.

    Options: Bare, CIP, BBJ, MSOG, Flying Fucks.

    Ranking: 2 hard cocks.

    As I said in a previous post: she's delightful LOL.

    Chad.
    What day and time were you there?

  3. #5190

    Not Quite Soothing in Newington

    The rooms are small without doors but with a thick red drape instead. There were a couple signs on the wall stating underwear is supposed to stay on and that they are a respectable establishment that does not provide full service or a HE. I took everything off anyway and nothing was said about it, instead I got a nice caress to start things off that gave me hope. The place seems kind of busy, we got interrupted a few times by walk-ins and phone calls. The massage started off gentle and then she really went to work on my back. , it was almost too much for me. She was also very talkative, asking plenty of questions, and at the end of the massage talked a lot about how she should get a great tip. No flip or anything else at the end of our time. Despite the setup and experience part of me thinks more might be available. I wasn't feeling talkative and may have lost the opportunity by not wanting to engage with some of her questions. Or maybe they really are 100% legit. Either way I have enjoyed the other Newington spas better for a legit time or a RT. If you are looking for someone to really crank your back maybe give it a try though.

    Tl; dr Probably legit or YMMV.

  4. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    What, you don't believe Chad? How can that be. The man is a fountain of fiction.
    Even fiction needs to be coherent and make sense once in awhile. At least you can follow a fictional story.

  5. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I saw. I actually go be there almost every day. Seems pretty much just all up and up unless original op can and some details.
    What, you don't believe Chad? How can that be. The man is a fountain of fiction.

  6. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    From her CL ad:

    Appointment only 860-797-3939 Friday-Sunday 7 AM-6:00 PM https://app.customerbase.com/booking...?service=14224.

    Vero's delight Spa.

    2719 Berlin TPKE, Unit 3 Suite 10.

    Newington CT 06111.
    I saw. I actually go be there almost every day. Seems pretty much just all up and up unless original op can and some details.

  7. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Ahh. Ok. Studio, home, clothed??
    I was not clothed, no sheet. She didn't even leave when I undressed. She was clothed, tight yoga pabnts and a tight sports bra type top.

  8. #5185

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Ahh. Ok. Studio, home, clothed??
    From her CL ad:

    Appointment only 860-797-3939 Friday-Sunday 7 AM-6:00 PM https://app.customerbase.com/booking...?service=14224.

    Vero's delight Spa.

    2719 Berlin TPKE, Unit 3 Suite 10.

    Newington CT 06111.

  9. #5184
    It's on the turnpike, white building, multiple salons.

    1, Walk towards the front entrance.

    2, Buzz her, she will let you in.

    3, Walk up stairs. Open seating area.

    4, She will be waiting. She will lock the door and slide added partition for blockage. She will tell you to strip, rest is history. I don't partake in any massage or wax. Just the fun stuff.

    As to my experience, she wears 2 piece black outfit, with white coat, which I remove immediately for my entertainment and pleasure. Nice firm tits for my enjoyment. She plays music to muffle her moaning. I take my time, no time limits for me.

    Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Ahh. Ok. Studio, home, clothed??

  10. #5183
    Ahh. Ok. Studio, home, clothed??

  11. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I must be looking at a different CL. All I keep seeing is Trista, Pixie and the healing meditation broad.
    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...738987915.html

  12. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldy7  [View Original Post]
    She advertises on Craigslist in the beauty services for manscaping. That's her main deal. Vero's Delight. Like I said, really cool person.
    I must be looking at a different CL. All I keep seeing is Trista, Pixie and the healing meditation broad.

  13. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    What is "things got better from there mean"? Are&T? Head game? FS?
    Sorry was typing at work. I got a handle and a little prostate action, (didn't expect that, and didn't expect to like it. But wow).

    I'm sure there was more on the menu, but I'm not looking for FS. I was quite happy the way things were. I'll expand it more next time.

  14. #5179
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundglass  [View Original Post]
    Hi would you have a link or contact info. I could not find via the standard searches. PM if you would prefer. Thanks.
    What is "things got better from there mean"? Are&T? Head game? FS?

  15. #5178

    Veronica

    Veronica is 51 years old. Body art legs and other areas, shaved pussy, not waxed. No DATY and I mean No DATY. She's not attractive, she's not unattractive, she's OK. I was snowed up so it didn't matter, I just needed to fuck. She can take a pounding, Chad approved and tested.

    Options: Bare, CIP, BBJ, MSOG, Flying Fucks.

    Ranking: 2 hard cocks.

    As I said in a previous post: she's delightful LOL.

    Chad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape