Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5071
-
06-02-24 16:40 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 340She. Looks like a he.
Hopefully, I'm wrong. But look at those hands. That hair.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 14:36 #4275Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Math
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html
This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.
-
05-28-24 22:06 #4274Regular Member

Posts: 22Chloe
Same here, no luck yet.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Got a couple response's then she'd go ghost.
She's a driver too, she said she'll drive anywhere, seems down anything if the price is right.
I wonder if she dances anywhere?
Will try inquire, BBBJ / CIP.
-
05-27-24 21:56 #4273Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Trying
I been texting her. She has the texting skills of an end stage ALS patient.
Originally Posted by RiskyRicky
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 02:42 #4272Regular Member

Posts: 22Chloe, Marina Del Ray
Anyone seen her before?
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love
Legit, fake?
College girl vibes, looks black.
-
05-21-24 17:11 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 28She's normally based in Santa Monica, but I know that Sasha Cali is staying at a reputable hotel in DTLA this week if you're interested.
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/1489684.htm
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 21:10 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you have T eee RR read the reviews and find some there and do your homework?
Originally Posted by Lurker44
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 00:07 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 83Visiting
Gentlemen,
I will be visiting from the east coast in early June. Are there any must sees? I normally keep it at or under 500/ hr. BBBJ hound, always looking for an oral goddess who allows MSOG.
Thanks in advance gents.
-
05-14-24 23:32 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 119Curvy Colombian Carolina
I saw Carolina from Colombia a couple days ago.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169872569
Donations: 150/ hhr. 300/ hr.
Ad says she's 29, but she's definitely older loll. But that works to my benefit since I like them older. She's like in her mid-late 30's.
She's a Colombian MILF with a huge booty. K9 will make that ass doing ripple waves. She was really friendly and wanted to make sure I left happy. DATY and kissing was included.
She definitely will be a repeat for me in the future. She's in Fresno right now, but she told me that she'll visit LA a lot in the future. Definitely keep an eye out for her.
We both spoke in Spanish, her English might be limited. Have translator on phone just in-case.
Side note:
Anyone tried this one yet?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169982321#
Been eyeing this ad for a bit, but I have tummy feeling that I'm going to get robbed or visit from popo.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
05-14-24 01:41 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 860She's friends with Morgan Rain on social media. Although that's their only connection is a social media account, Morgan Rain did scam a lot of clients and Sex Workers she was selling something like fake gold or something I don't really remember what it was but there was a big deal about it.
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 19:44 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 70Wow I want to believe this is real. Value for an hour is great for her looks. Boundaries might be heavy though. No BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc.
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 16:26 #4265Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ghetto AF
https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3362753
I think she was an extra in colors?
-
05-13-24 15:52 #4264Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Vanpool
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47811/
This one does assistive masturbation in a van.
So, if you have a van fetish, well, enjoy.
-
05-12-24 09:55 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 66Miss Desirable / Vivi
Gents,
Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.
https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable
Tia,
Markshoe69.
-
05-11-24 14:56 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 119Link fail LOL
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169700703












Reply With Quote




