Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 37345
-
05-13-24 21:58 #31975Regular Member

Posts: 17Hmmm
Only one way to find out.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 17:40 #31974Senior Member

Posts: 89Is this through asiangfeclub? If so, how much of a pain is it to ultimately go through screening to set up a meet?
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 15:56 #31973Regular Member

Posts: 17Yuki
Saw who I was told was Yuki recently. Sexy ass spinner. Shower with a little hello. Off to bed for great slow BBJ. Cover on and goddamn does she have a snapper. Tight as a guitar string. Open for many different positions, blew in the bag so hard I thought it was going to come out looking like a cartoon cigar. Massage for the rest. Super bubbly awesome Asian, I would guess Thai honestly. Would repeat. Walking out sucked though, front desk and janitor staring.
-
05-13-24 13:38 #31972Senior Member

Posts: 319Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much larger than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.
-
05-13-24 13:37 #31971Senior Member

Posts: 319Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much later than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.
-
05-13-24 11:07 #31970Regular Member

Posts: 17Her tryst profile says she is 50's, is she older than that?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 17:01 #31969Senior Member

Posts: 1069Saw her Friday night
I had no problems seeing her around 2 am Saturday. Donation was. 6 as most have stated. Punded it out, no Greek was offered to me.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 15:14 #31968Senior Member

Posts: 319Sorry guys here's the link
-
05-12-24 15:12 #31967Senior Member

Posts: 319This one is a must see gentlmen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169827677. Had a nice dream with her last night. Everything covered but CBJ good and cfs with a super tight wet kitty and very vocal and into session. Will repeat.
-
05-12-24 12:44 #31966Senior Member

Posts: 92Bug booty judy
Be careful I gave her 80 for a room an she ran off, said she would make it up but I know that's a lie. I know I shouldn't have but I've seen her before.
-
05-12-24 07:58 #31965Senior Member

Posts: 221Good point
That's a good point. I got an address but got busy at work and couldn't go. Someone tried to call me (which I hate) from the number that I was texting and I didn't answer. Then they started firing off a bunch of nasty text messages. Most legit girls don't have the time or desire for that much effort.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 07:06 #31964Senior Member

Posts: 42AsianGFEClub
Went and saw Mariko from AsianGFEClub recently. There were some issues with communication with the booker, and the session started a bit late. But excluding that, the session went well. I think she's in town for another week or so.
F: 8. 5 - I would say she looks better than the photos on the site IMO, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice she looked.
B: 8 - She's a nice spinner with, I would say B cups. Her body is smooth and soft.
S: 8. 5 - While most of it was pretty standard, I want to say her BBBJ game was on point, maybe one of the best I've had. She was open to most positions, but wasn't the most reactive otherwise.
A: 8 - She was cheerful and bubbly and had a generally pretty good attitude, though I wasn't the biggest fan of the fact she had an alarm on her phone at the end.
-
05-11-24 22:12 #31963Senior Member

Posts: 28Staxxx
Does anyone know if she has an OF or sell pictures anywhere? I'm just trying to get a good look at the kitty or tits since getting her to pick up her phone or respond to text is next to impossible.
-
05-11-24 16:34 #31962Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Yuki GFE
Contacted the booker and was told that 3 girls working this Saturday. Tried Mariko several days ago and it was a nice experience, but I want to try Yuki for a long time, so I made an appointment with Yuki this time.
Just finished visiting with Yuki the girl at GFE. Photo accuracy is on point from head to toe you can tell it's definitely her. Slim waist and natural B cup bust. She greeted me in a full nightgown. She was nervous at first but still held my hand to the room and helped fold my clothing. When she fully undressed I noticed her skin was very good. Shower together with some body rubbing and DFK, her skin is really soft.
Back to bed; started with DATY; lots of moaning and pelvic moving; she seems to be enjoying herself grabbing at my head / hair and my arms. After she cum I proceed with DATO for a little to give her more pleasure. Her turn to please me. DFK and strong nipple play. Moved her body all around so some part of her was touching my cock. BBBJ is average, some soft suction and mixed with her hands. BLS and light rimming. She won't stop BBBJ until you ask for the dome. I was watching the clock she was down there for about 10 minutes. She alternates from your tip to tickling your balls over and over.
Finally I got the dome and she started on top, a little bit of oil and she hopped on. Very tight pussy, grinded on my hip mostly and a little bit on ACG. We switched to DOGGY and MISH and I was able to finish in CIM. After she spits a little bit more HJ and BBBJ to clean me up. She is a very slim girl; all natural body smooth skin. Easy to move her body in different positions and she takes direction well.
Face: 7. 5/10.
Body: 8/10.
Service:8/10.
Attitude: 9/10.
-
05-10-24 20:34 #31961Senior Member

Posts: 1449When you say good location they say Glen Allen? Short pump? Or commerce? It's an Asian crapshoot. No location they at one of those hotels where more than likely you will get a 40 something round thing with no ass and no tits.
Originally Posted by Dedbruh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




