Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 406 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5243
    Anyone ever get her to respond? I keep seeing her post and she has never responded.

    I know I've spoken to her before on a different number (like a year ago, maybe). Or at least I think its the same person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails usasg.jpg‎  

  2. #5242

    Just a heads up!

    Looks like lillyli18 is just another scamma. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...m/326965579926

    Used to see pics of this girl on a regular basis, now they pop up sporadically. Tried to contact once for shits and giggles, it was weird! LOL. Fails all the basic test with flying colors. Post in multiple cities, states with multiple phone numbers, pops hard on image search. The pics belong to onlyfans model Sierranichole141 but the account has been deleted. Not before pics got leaked though, I guess. Pics are all over the internet.

  3. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    Is the picture of her topless really her tits? Or at least substantially similar?
    IDK, maybe I am the oddball here, but if I see pics on an ad with the provider sucking a cock, or jizz on her snatch or being penetrated, I run away, not walk. How far away is that cock during your visit? I'll guarantee not very. I at least want the illusion that there is no handler nearby, this removes all doubt for me. It shows no class, and it's a terrible marketing idea IMO.

  4. #5240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsus  [View Original Post]
    One of the better dreams I've had. She looked better than her pics, took direction well and was eager to please. Would dream again.
    Is the picture of her topless really her tits? Or at least substantially similar?

  5. #5239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Caught Slipping

    Little baby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/969752875994

    I saw her couple nights ago I don't recommend her at all. She doesn't give head without or with a condom. Bigger than the pics. I can go on and on about the negatives. I got to finish line off sheer willpower. If you do go see her come with junior already ready, because no foreplay. Only thing she offer on her menu is hole for junior to go inside.

  6. #5238

    Charleston Girl Headed Your Way

    Gents,

    I post mainly in the Fayetteville Area, which is my home base. I do get to travel the East Coast, which includes Charleston, SC. I met a nice lady there a while back and I see her when I visit Charleston, SC. During my last visit, we talked about this forum. Since that discussion, she has notified me that she is visiting Cherokee during the weekend of May 18th and May 19th. She will be staying somewhere around Harrell's Casino. She is hoping to meet a few new friends from Cherokee or Asheville, so she asked me to post on this forum. If you are interested contact her, I image her schedule will fill quickly. I have her link below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/808796482547

    She is a MILF, with beautiful breast and an amazing body for her age. She enjoys want she does and it shows in her performance. If you want more information, hit me up with a private message.

    Moonshine.

  7. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on these two?

    Whatever happened to Flora? I don't see her posting anymore?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/358280480879

    Harley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/151221355332
    You can find Flora on Tryst. Link.

  8. #5236

    Last summer

    One of the better dreams I've had. She looked better than her pics, took direction well and was eager to please. Would dream again.

  9. #5235

    Recent reviews

    Any reports on any of these providers recently?

    Little Erin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...3/902719287820

    Kitty (I'm a little weary of the phone number change).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/507261796124

    London.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/653789325282

    Venus.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/739961050594
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3385.jpg‎   IMG_3386.jpg‎   IMG_3387.jpg‎   IMG_3388.jpg‎  

  10. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Arconai333  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. Recently x-plant here to western NC.

    Seems like a huge dead zone.

    I am near murphy / andrews / robbinsville area.

    Seems to be dry on most boards and searches.

    Asheville is a 2 hour drive east.

    Lots of candy users around here I figured it would be a little easier to locate something reliable.

    Anyone have any known spots. Or places or people.

    Looking for a UTR or AMP or escort for some stimulation now and then.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have seen some providers post in Skip The Games in your area, but not many. I have heard they are some at the Casino in Cherokee but that takes scouting.

    Good luck, NC is tough, but the area you are in is tougher.

  11. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Arconai333  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. Recently x-plant here to western NC.

    Seems like a huge dead zone.

    I am near murphy / andrews / robbinsville area.

    Seems to be dry on most boards and searches.

    Asheville is a 2 hour drive east.

    Lots of candy users around here I figured it would be a little easier to locate something reliable.

    Anyone have any known spots. Or places or people.

    Looking for a UTR or AMP or escort for some stimulation now and then.

    Thanks in advance.
    Clear some space and I'll answer your questions.

  12. #5232

    Pretty darn west.

    Hello gents. Recently x-plant here to western NC.

    Seems like a huge dead zone.

    I am near murphy / andrews / robbinsville area.

    Seems to be dry on most boards and searches.

    Asheville is a 2 hour drive east.

    Lots of candy users around here I figured it would be a little easier to locate something reliable.

    Anyone have any known spots. Or places or people.

    Looking for a UTR or AMP or escort for some stimulation now and then.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #5231

    Victoria Muse

    Hey Folks,

    Used to live & hobby in your area, but moved east 2 yrs ago. I'm heading your way next weekend and would love to re-connect with one of my former regulars, The Latin Victoria Muse & her fabulous breasts. Does anyone have her contact or has she left the area?

    Also, is Mia still in Fletcher area? Met with her down east and heard she was in your area. Appreciate her 3 hole attitude.

  14. #5230

    Long past reviews

    If memory serves.. Some talk of less desirable odor many moons ago. I have always want to check out those flaps but I'm usually not able to get away to Cherokee.

  15. #5229

    Springs in bloom?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape