Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 583 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7142

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    She is real, friendly and above average performance. Seen her a few time for outcall. Open menu. Recommend.

    Stay safe.
    Sent her a text, responded very quickly, said she was just getting out of shower and sent me a pic draped in a bath towel. I'll go for the test drive.

  2. #7141
    She is real, friendly and above average performance. Seen her a few time for outcall. Open menu. Recommend.

    Stay safe.

  3. #7140

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Was there an option for BBFS? I was going to do this last week but never got around to it. Probably going to swing by today.
    It's a wide open menu with the usual up selling.

  4. #7139

    Quick visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Was 120 for qv or hhr?
    I never pay for the half or the hour because it's typically a no rush service and I am there for half hour anyway.

  5. #7138
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Took a gamble yesterday and called the number to the Milford Asians staying at the Red Roof Inn. When I got the parking lot and textured for the room number. Oddly, she asked my age, race and requested a picture. I found it strange but I obliged. She texted the room number. When I got to the room I surprised to find a tall sexy Asian MILF, with wide hips and succulent titties with eraser nipples. I got undressed and she started with decent CBJ. Not my preference but I was too horny to protest. I switch her to mish and pounded her to finish. Overall a very good experience. I will repeat. Damage was $120.
    Was 120 for qv or hhr?

  6. #7137
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Took a gamble yesterday and called the number to the Milford Asians staying at the Red Roof Inn. When I got the parking lot and textured for the room number. Oddly, she asked my age, race and requested a picture. I found it strange but I obliged. She texted the room number. When I got to the room I surprised to find a tall sexy Asian MILF, with wide hips and succulent titties with eraser nipples. I got undressed and she started with decent CBJ. Not my preference but I was too horny to protest. I switch her to mish and pounded her to finish. Overall a very good experience. I will repeat. Damage was $120.
    Was there an option for BBFS? I was going to do this last week but never got around to it. Probably going to swing by today.

  7. #7136

    East Haven. Bella?

    Seems I just read a report about her. Trusted long-time poster on here sometime within a the last month. Said she did not meet expectations. That she did not deliver on what was promised. Sorry, I don't remember who the poster was, but the review was strong enough that I took her off of my todo list.

    Ron.

  8. #7135

  9. #7134

    Milford Asians

    Took a gamble yesterday and called the number to the Milford Asians staying at the Red Roof Inn. When I got the parking lot and textured for the room number. Oddly, she asked my age, race and requested a picture. I found it strange but I obliged. She texted the room number. When I got to the room I surprised to find a tall sexy Asian MILF, with wide hips and succulent titties with eraser nipples. I got undressed and she started with decent CBJ. Not my preference but I was too horny to protest. I switch her to mish and pounded her to finish. Overall a very good experience. I will repeat. Damage was $120.

  10. #7133

  11. #7132
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Sent two texts yesterday, Crickets, now the ad is gone. Oh well.
    I know she bounces from Hamden to Albany a lot. Maybe she is up there now and will be back next week.

  12. #7131

    London / Lewinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Been watching and wanting to see her. Looking for reviews also.
    Sent two texts yesterday, Crickets, now the ad is gone. Oh well.

  13. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/208334981380

    Hey mongers, any knowledge / info on this one?
    Been watching and wanting to see her. Looking for reviews also.

  14. #7129
    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her before but if I was you I would book a date with her just because I recognize her from school and I would give it to her good. It looks like the Backpage days are trying to come back where you can see girls that you grew up with escorting and girl next door types and not just a bunch of used up looking drug users. Now all we need are these prices to come down. The Onlyfans bubble might be popping.
    Funny thing is this the 4th girl I recognized on these ads its usually a temporary thing to see if they can get fast money.

    But idk I lowkey thought about it she was cute back then but then I remembered she kinda had issues and dudes would hit it then talk about her saying don't trust her and be careful. She deleted all her socials so seeing her on these ads years later just sparked my curiosity on how she's been.

  15. #7128

    London / lewinski

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/208334981380

    Hey mongers, any knowledge / info on this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape