Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 27830
-
05-12-24 16:51 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 475Yes, thanks, I have seen them. However I'm asking for details from him specifically about the alleged price drop.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 16:31 #24049Senior Member

Posts: 1109Kandysland
I did a nice q hr date with Kandysland on tna.
2 pops. Bbfscip. 300
Butter face but a fun little cumdump.
-
05-12-24 16:30 #24048Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have any experience with this one? Real?
-
05-12-24 16:26 #24047Senior Member

Posts: 1109Do a search about Ninabubbles. There are plenty of details about her on this site.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 13:20 #24046Senior Member

Posts: 740Condom required
Wondering why this one is emphatically stating condom required now. When these things happen, I usually suspect she is burned currently or recently burned.
Never seen her. When the little head takes over, I'll admit, I've thought about it but the distance to Tacoma for me and the fact it's a CD kept me from partaking.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/169864662
-
05-12-24 01:49 #24045Senior Member

Posts: 475Clear inbox
I messaged you asking about details but your mail is full.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 01:39 #24044Regular Member

Posts: 8Seen her multiple times for CD good sloppy BBJCIM, if you do outcall she does offer bb but overpriced IMO.
Originally Posted by SuperBso11
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 21:21 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 52Grrrr. I wish these providers would use up to date pictures!!
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 21:18 #24042Banned Member

Posts: 410Filtered pics, she's old, and her house is a pigsty.
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 18:39 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 52Thank you.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 14:57 #24040Senior Member

Posts: 228Chris
Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-11-24 10:08 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 52Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/290892768468
-
05-10-24 20:42 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 104All broke
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
Or they're walking AA in shoreline competing with the barely legal teens.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 18:58 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 1109Ninabubbles
I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.
350.
Tna is down. They are all broke.
-
05-10-24 14:20 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 267I've been curious about her also, she used to post a lot down here in the Olympia area, like 3 or 4 posts all together at one time.
Originally Posted by SuperBso11
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





