Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 27830
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Do a search about Ninabubbles. There are plenty of details about her on this site.
    Yes, thanks, I have seen them. However I'm asking for details from him specifically about the alleged price drop.

  2. #24049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Kandysland

    I did a nice q hr date with Kandysland on tna.

    2 pops. Bbfscip. 300

    Butter face but a fun little cumdump.

  3. #24048

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Real?


  4. #24047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    I messaged you asking about details but your mail is full.
    Do a search about Ninabubbles. There are plenty of details about her on this site.

  5. #24046

    Condom required

    Wondering why this one is emphatically stating condom required now. When these things happen, I usually suspect she is burned currently or recently burned.

    Never seen her. When the little head takes over, I'll admit, I've thought about it but the distance to Tacoma for me and the fact it's a CD kept me from partaking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/169864662

  6. #24045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Clear inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.

    350.

    Tna is down. They are all broke.
    I messaged you asking about details but your mail is full.

  7. #24044
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has experience with her? She posts quite regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/148522408153
    Seen her multiple times for CD good sloppy BBJCIM, if you do outcall she does offer bb but overpriced IMO.

  8. #24043
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Filtered pics, she's old, and her house is a pigsty.
    Grrrr. I wish these providers would use up to date pictures!!

  9. #24042
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Filtered pics, she's old, and her house is a pigsty.

  10. #24041
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.

    Good luck.
    Thank you.

  11. #24040

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.

    Good luck.

  12. #24039

  13. #24038

    All broke

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    I can only speculative explanation but there does seem to be a relative glut of providers now. I would guess a significantly factor is how the internet has made it relatively easier, safer, and more convenient. These days it's really easy for providers to advertise online and they're usually available for either incall or outcall. I could be wrong on this but it seems like LE doesn't bother us anymore since I haven't heard much about stings over the last few years.

    Like any market it's supply and demand. Easy advertising probably leads to a higher supply which reduces prices. Unfortunately for me I'm getting older but it's a great time for those of prime mongering age.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    The TNA revamp likely just accelerated things as anyone already on the edge decided to stop or decrease their hobbying.

    I've also heard similar complaints from providers lately about business being slow and they're mostly relying on regulars like you to sustain things.

    So yeah, unless providers are willing to adjust rates and / or improve their service, they should be ready to gtfo. You likely have more negotiating power than you think lately, especially if you're willing to regularly see someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Who are your recent conquests?
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.

    350.

    Tna is down. They are all broke.
    Or they're walking AA in shoreline competing with the barely legal teens.

  14. #24037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Ninabubbles

    I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.

    350.

    Tna is down. They are all broke.

  15. #24036
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has experience with her? She posts quite regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/148522408153
    I've been curious about her also, she used to post a lot down here in the Olympia area, like 3 or 4 posts all together at one time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape