Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13528
    She is definitely real and a really good time. Saw her years ago when she was doing incall in downtown Philly. Completely forget through what site I found her on. But she has a good personality and is sweet. Great if you like them tall.

    But 500? Yeah I wouldn't do that. Especially since she also back in the day was charging by the hour. She might be what others are looking for though. Definitely good for a safe, quick romp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b709e98bc982

    She is a sweet girl and had good reviews as an escort before. Asking 500 ppm.

  2. #13527

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b709e98bc982

    She is a sweet girl and had good reviews as an escort before. Asking 500 ppm.
    Many many moons ago when she was new to the game. She had good review on the erotic thing review thing. Tried to pull the trigger back then but never got our schedules to work. LOL small world.

  3. #13526

    Cassie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b709e98bc982

    She is a sweet girl and had good reviews as an escort before. Asking 500 ppm.

  4. #13525

    Good info

    Gents, I found this on the NC board, interesting info about sugar rates, not sure how accurate it is with hoflation in effect. YMMV.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets.../pubhtml?pli=1

  5. #13524

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-93f9d48c634a

    Is this really what we've come to?

    Reported.
    So I was really curious and got to the point of getting pictures, very attractive. Got a number and spoke with her, no way that voice matches the pics. Chatted for a few and said we would try to get together next week. Immediately asked for grocery money. GTFOH. Insta block. Don't waste your time gents (you're welcome).

  6. #13523

    Value of SA

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Is SA worth it? There are very few reports and I doubt people are hording that many diamonds, gold, and silver pickings. I'm considering doing a 3 month renewal and TOFTT on a couple.
    I am over 60, decent shape, make good money, I could pop a hot girl every night and twice on Sat if my body and wallet would let me. Anything between 400 and 600 and every shape race etc. between 25-50 (don't overlook the 40's milfs). Wish I had found out about SA long time ago.

  7. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-cd15ba4f6e58

    For Bros who want take the plunge - 700 PPM. Didn't bother to check image search to see authenticity as the allowance was something I was not going after. But for bro's who want if she real.
    She told me her ppm was 1 k so apparently you got a $300 discount, must've been your lucky day LOL.

  8. #13521

    GPS. Dani

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-cd15ba4f6e58

    For Bros who want take the plunge - 700 PPM. Didn't bother to check image search to see authenticity as the allowance was something I was not going after. But for bro's who want if she real.

  9. #13520

    Sa dmv

    Is SA worth it? There are very few reports and I doubt people are hording that many diamonds, gold, and silver pickings. I'm considering doing a 3 month renewal and TOFTT on a couple.

  10. #13519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    This girl should be another scammer. She just changed location from DC to Houston. As per her convo with me she is saying she has her own business that can fully meet all her material needs. She is looking for a long-term, fun and serious relationship.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-2b20f04184e9
    Houston, Mississippi, no less! Yes, it exists. Population: 3700.

  11. #13518

    ChicPunk

    This girl should be another scammer. She just changed location from DC to Houston. As per her convo with me she is saying she has her own business that can fully meet all her material needs. She is looking for a long-term, fun and serious relationship.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-2b20f04184e9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  12. #13517

    Peacefulpanda

    This profile should be fake one. Her recent location is Nepal. I just got a message from her and I have attached the screen of the same.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-f1b4bc860f88
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.JPG‎  

  13. #13516

    Day Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    WTF? She IS daydreaming. SMH.
    She is on a long extended day dream, chatted today and still wants 1200. Crazy. Someone is paying that otherwise she would not ask for it.

  14. #13515

    My phone bill expired

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    It usually is. Met Lexi on seeking, chatted for a week or so, agreed to meet at a coffee shop and at the meet time she asked me to cashapp her some gas money. I said I can give you cash in person and she never responded again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-02d65630e0db
    She said the reason that she didn't repond to texts was " My phone bill expired". She had scammer flags from the get go, but you can't win if you don't play.

  15. #13514

    When it's too good to be true.

    It usually is. Met Lexi on seeking, chatted for a week or so, agreed to meet at a coffee shop and at the meet time she asked me to cashapp her some gas money. I said I can give you cash in person and she never responded again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-02d65630e0db

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape