Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 43539
-
05-11-24 16:26 #40044Senior Member

Posts: 346Nice report yes the dreaded YMMV First impressions can be important
Yes I feel your frustration too.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
It is amazing how we can get both consistency and variability in our visits from getting Intel RTF. Yes a second visit often brings a better experience. These places certainly are happy if they can get "regulars".
Like everything in life it is often first impressions that have an impact. It is always nice if you can make an appt by phone or text.
Then being on time and "acting like you have been there before vibe " . Also we all have good days and bad days. If you were not the first customer who knows what the person before you was like. This is how they make a living and get by day to day. It is a job to them and their expectations will differ from ours. The want us to finish asap with the most $$ they can get. While we want the most for at least what we consider industry standards. It always goes a long way to learn some simple phrases / greetings in their "language " Chinese or Korean usually. Many of these ladies have limited English and we all are using our translator apps. That is why is is important to RTF and be prepared for YMMV. The difficult decision at times of it will be worth a second visit or not. It has been awhile since I have had 3 strikes against a place. Trust your gut feeling is what I say there are plenty of options out there.
-
05-11-24 16:06 #40043Senior Member

Posts: 276Blue Tham
Have read good reviews about this place for a while but it's 45+ minutes away from me. Had some free time and decided to check it out. As I was a first time visitor, I didn't ask for anyone specific but drew Cici who someone else on this forum had mentioned. Late 30's perhaps, in OK shape, but dressed pretty conservatively and had the dreaded armored underwear on under her yoga pants. Language was difficult but she gave a passable medium rub with some teasing of the undercarriage. Though I roamed OTC below gently, she did not invite extensive touching and a couple of times moved away from my hands, so I kept it under control. After the flip, there was a bit of negotiating and it ended up as $80 for lifting the blouse for UTC up top, and as the main event drew to a close, she did learn close in more of a embrace with some light ear kissing, which was a nice change of pace.
Saw a very cheery person at the front desk as I left, and outside the building, another person was outside their back door and from behind looked to be in verrry good shape if you like smaller ladies.
I could not tell if more would be on the menu with Cici on a second visit, but if I make it back, I would probably opt for trying a different person. Grace would be my next choice if she was going to be there a while.
-
05-11-24 15:45 #40042Senior Member

Posts: 2121Some of the AMPs advertise openly with their address on bedpage escort thread. Some I know have a menu others best I know is a HJ but have heard more but not reliable.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 14:55 #40041Senior Member

Posts: 152Bedpage
Do you think it's safe to assume that a HE is to be expected at a massage place advertising on bedpage / body rubs?
-
05-11-24 10:26 #40040Senior Member

Posts: 63Probably Stoneham.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 09:16 #40039Senior Member

Posts: 2121Ya, I stumbled on the ad on Bedpage after but had already posted so it was to late to retract it.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:53 #40038He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Yes
Spaced the link, sorry.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 00:46 #40037Regular Member

Posts: 4Hello, do you have the website for the blue ocean?
Originally Posted by Marvelous10
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 23:04 #40036Senior Member

Posts: 42How many at Blue Ocean now?
Wow how many girls at Blue Ocean now?
Originally Posted by Marvelous10
[View Original Post]
Summer.
Linda.
Cici.
Grace?
-
05-10-24 21:06 #40035Senior Member

Posts: 144Brighton
If you go to this place and see Cici, she willl do a nude HJ with fiv and nipple play.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
$7 to the house and $1 to the girl.
-
05-10-24 20:48 #40034Senior Member

Posts: 153Weymouth
Tranquility can't be beet.
Originally Posted by CapeCodWash
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:37 #40033Senior Member

Posts: 161Seems right
https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/.../23211039.html
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:04 #40032Senior Member

Posts: 170Stoneham
Probably Stoneham.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 18:17 #40031Senior Member

Posts: 2121S'ham. All I can think of is Waltham or Framingham and RM does not have a spa on Maple at either.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 16:55 #40030He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 6067 x Maple S'ham
Decided to go back to see if maybe the girl with the DD's was back was instead greeted by an older almost granny with glasses and Daisy Dukes. Took the half, paid and she left so I could get undressed. For the massage I told her soft, she got the idea and after some light touches went right to the sensitive areas she did a good job of teasing and handling Jr while I was able to slide a couple fingers under her shorts and finger her.
On the flip I was offered hand or mouth, I chose mouth and haggled a little for a BBBJ which she agreed to for 130. She offered full access to some actually pretty nice B's with just right nips. I was also allowed to pull down her shorts and literal granny panties to gain access down below, again nice kitty and a really nice round ass for an Asian which I took full advantage of while she was bent over working on me until I blew in her mouth which she didn't care for but she never said not to soooo.
Cleaned up, paid tip and left with a hug and a kiss, there was another girl there but she was behind a curtain so I couldn't get a look at her.
180 total, will probably venture back again.











Reply With Quote






