Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 27834
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah had two providers hit me up last week. One has been advertising 120 qv, she a 40 something petite MILF, I guess she hasn't been getting any dates with the new gps board.

    The other, a really young provider, which I hadn't seen over a month, send me a message how she's offering special, usually 700 hr, now 500 hr cipciacimcof, I'm not snipped, I declined, 500 is still too much.
    Names. We want names.

  2. #24053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 - there are specials to be had right now. Most providers are not outright posting it. But are very willing to negotiate while setting up the appt.
    Yeah had two providers hit me up last week. One has been advertising 120 qv, she a 40 something petite MILF, I guess she hasn't been getting any dates with the new gps board.

    The other, a really young provider, which I hadn't seen over a month, send me a message how she's offering special, usually 700 hr, now 500 hr cipciacimcof, I'm not snipped, I declined, 500 is still too much.

  3. #24052
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I did a nice q hr date with Kandysland on tna.

    2 pops. Bbfscip. 300

    Butter face but a fun little cumdump.
    She is fun. I hope she decides to do a gangbang.

  4. #24051
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Bellevue- Joey Adam's, Amanda Wonder.

    Tacoma- ElegantEmma.

    Olympia- Juicy_Krystal.

    Seatac- VanessaMucho.

    Lynnwood / Everett. Marigold.

    Seattle- NinaBubbles.

    Rotating Location- MadamKitty.

    West Seattle. Perla.

    I use 5 different handles with them so they think I am low volume.
    Perla, Juicy_Krystal , Amanda Wonders think that is important. Lol
    I am glad that Marie St Claire is back. I filled her up twice this weekend. Splish splosh.

  5. #24050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Do a search about Ninabubbles. There are plenty of details about her on this site.
    Yes, thanks, I have seen them. However I'm asking for details from him specifically about the alleged price drop.

  6. #24049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Kandysland

    I did a nice q hr date with Kandysland on tna.

    2 pops. Bbfscip. 300

    Butter face but a fun little cumdump.

  7. #24048

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Real?


  8. #24047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    I messaged you asking about details but your mail is full.
    Do a search about Ninabubbles. There are plenty of details about her on this site.

  9. #24046

    Condom required

    Wondering why this one is emphatically stating condom required now. When these things happen, I usually suspect she is burned currently or recently burned.

    Never seen her. When the little head takes over, I'll admit, I've thought about it but the distance to Tacoma for me and the fact it's a CD kept me from partaking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/169864662

  10. #24045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Clear inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.

    350.

    Tna is down. They are all broke.
    I messaged you asking about details but your mail is full.

  11. #24044
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has experience with her? She posts quite regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/148522408153
    Seen her multiple times for CD good sloppy BBJCIM, if you do outcall she does offer bb but overpriced IMO.

  12. #24043
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Filtered pics, she's old, and her house is a pigsty.
    Grrrr. I wish these providers would use up to date pictures!!

  13. #24042
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Filtered pics, she's old, and her house is a pigsty.

  14. #24041
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.

    Good luck.
    Thank you.

  15. #24040

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape