Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 41298
-
05-11-24 07:42 #34653Senior Member

Posts: 144Definitely in high demand and always goes to the highest donation. Doesn't do alot of dates in the same day and everything was covered during our dreams.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:31 #34652Senior Member

Posts: 144She use to be a late night slide of mine when I left the clubs 2 am. Accommodating and clean. Total FREAK when she knows you and donations for myself are dam sure reasonable.
Originally Posted by Dartagnan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:25 #34651Senior Member

Posts: 144I have been dealing with her for years and never had an issue. She's definitely emotional and doesn't handle stress well. Decent service with an above average body for her age. Very accommodating during our dreams and takes a pounding. Shit that's all I can ask for these days with slim picking. Clean room and freshly showered during each visit. Now the bad: she does wear wigs and dentures but if you saw her out in public wearing legging you'll definitely look twice. No endorsement just my 2 cent.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 00:58 #34650Senior Member

Posts: 27Thick one
Looked her up after seeing your query and found her socials. Looked good to me so I took the plunge. What you see is what you get. Looks good in person and had a good attitude, gave me a hug after the affair was concluded.
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 20:44 #34649Senior Member

Posts: 587I hear you. I think she's sexy AF. She hasn't been posting much lately I don't think. A while back a couple guys said she was fun. Then there was some confusion about who she was. It got kind of jumbled then it went away. I definitely recall some guy saying she had a well tended backyard while he was doing some gardening from behind. I wouldn't mind sticking my finger in her butt myself.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:25 #34648Senior Member

Posts: 79Mom of the Block!
Didn't she used to post as "The Mom of the Block" LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:09 #34647Senior Member

Posts: 75The brat
Any info on this TGTBT snow bunny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/075867256996
-
05-10-24 17:50 #34646Senior Member

Posts: 50Checked her out myself!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/588060586168
Went ahead and tried this one out myself because I'm a sucker for nice man made tits. For all of you guys worried about her wearing wigs, she looked fine. She had one of THE CLEANEST and organized rooms I've been too. She was clean and fixed up when I arrived. Smelled nice and was very accommodating. She has an amazing set of man made tits that are soft and amazing. She has a nice ass in the canine view as well. She seems to want to please you and do what it takes to make sure you leave happy. I may give her another try just because of those tits and her effort to make sure I was happy.
-
05-10-24 16:43 #34645Senior Member

Posts: 587Snowbunny
Anyone have any Intel on this one. Been seeing her ad for a while. She looks like potentially a LOT of fun. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169746447
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34644Senior Member

Posts: 587I saw that, LOL! Too bad she has a bad reputation. Oops.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34643Senior Member

Posts: 32Darkestbless
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/910814004895
Any intel on this BBW?
Any decent traveling Latinas in town?
How about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/511748039939
-
05-10-24 10:28 #34642Senior Member

Posts: 307Three sums
Are there any providers out that that doses a real three sum? I'm talking going down on each other while doing me, taking turns getting pounded while eating each other? I'm not into big girls.
TIA.
Dm is fine.
Jax.
-
05-10-24 10:19 #34641Senior Member

Posts: 225This is just Classy
Hi Guys, I just had to put this out there. Sorry if it's been posted, I'm roflmao!!
150 hh 200 hr spcl need to pay probation before 8 am.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/197069441990
Again, sorry if posted before I couldn't help but post it!
Beenthere9 Be safe out there, Please!!
-
05-09-24 22:25 #34640Senior Member

Posts: 69020 Coins Extra Just To Touch?? WTF!
Neck, I totally agree with you these looney providers invent new games to add even more inflation to our hobby!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Adding for Greek is fine, that is agreed to be a fetish. Same with adding more in no cover. We all agree that is fair to add more for her doing. But adding more for a monger just to touch the provider is beyond insane!
Thanks Neck for pointing out such silly add on games. Can you ad a link so we know the girl who is so wacko?
LB.
-
05-09-24 20:32 #34639Senior Member

Posts: 909Better person than me.
Almost pollar opposite. Gotten to the point have to ask what they don't do LOL. These tricks be not willing to do nothing anymore, or itemizing every little part of the experience. One actually said 20 to touch. Touch what? LOL. Think she took to many hits. One time showed up, and trick said don't touch. Was like the fuq you on. Don't have no mandingo slinging around. Got dressed and bounce.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






