Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34649
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    I hear you. I think she's sexy AF. She hasn't been posting much lately I don't think. A while back a couple guys said she was fun. Then there was some confusion about who she was. It got kind of jumbled then it went away. I definitely recall some guy saying she had a well tended backyard while he was doing some gardening from behind. I wouldn't mind sticking my finger in her butt myself.

  2. #34648

    Mom of the Block!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I saw that, LOL! Too bad she has a bad reputation. Oops.
    Didn't she used to post as "The Mom of the Block" LMAO!!

  3. #34647

    The brat

    Any info on this TGTBT snow bunny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/075867256996

  4. #34646

    Checked her out myself!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/588060586168

    Went ahead and tried this one out myself because I'm a sucker for nice man made tits. For all of you guys worried about her wearing wigs, she looked fine. She had one of THE CLEANEST and organized rooms I've been too. She was clean and fixed up when I arrived. Smelled nice and was very accommodating. She has an amazing set of man made tits that are soft and amazing. She has a nice ass in the canine view as well. She seems to want to please you and do what it takes to make sure you leave happy. I may give her another try just because of those tits and her effort to make sure I was happy.

  5. #34645

    Snowbunny

    Anyone have any Intel on this one. Been seeing her ad for a while. She looks like potentially a LOT of fun. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169746447

  6. #34644
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, I just had to put this out there. Sorry if it's been posted, I'm roflmao!!

    150 hh 200 hr spcl need to pay probation before 8 am.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/197069441990

    Again, sorry if posted before I couldn't help but post it!

    Beenthere9 Be safe out there, Please!!
    I saw that, LOL! Too bad she has a bad reputation. Oops.

  7. #34643

    Darkestbless

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/910814004895

    Any intel on this BBW?

    Any decent traveling Latinas in town?

    How about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/511748039939

  8. #34642

    Three sums

    Are there any providers out that that doses a real three sum? I'm talking going down on each other while doing me, taking turns getting pounded while eating each other? I'm not into big girls.

    TIA.

    Dm is fine.

    Jax.

  9. #34641

    This is just Classy

    Hi Guys, I just had to put this out there. Sorry if it's been posted, I'm roflmao!!

    150 hh 200 hr spcl need to pay probation before 8 am.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/197069441990

    Again, sorry if posted before I couldn't help but post it!

    Beenthere9 Be safe out there, Please!!

  10. #34640

    20 Coins Extra Just To Touch?? WTF!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Almost pollar opposite. Gotten to the point have to ask what they don't do LOL. These tricks be not willing to do nothing anymore, or itemizing every little part of the experience. One actually said 20 to touch. Touch what? LOL. Think she took to many hits. One time showed up, and trick said don't touch. Was like the fuq you on. Don't have no mandingo slinging around. Got dressed and bounce.
    Neck, I totally agree with you these looney providers invent new games to add even more inflation to our hobby!

    Adding for Greek is fine, that is agreed to be a fetish. Same with adding more in no cover. We all agree that is fair to add more for her doing. But adding more for a monger just to touch the provider is beyond insane!

    Thanks Neck for pointing out such silly add on games. Can you ad a link so we know the girl who is so wacko?

    LB.

  11. #34639

    Better person than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to what you said about being "generic", I've pretty much been careless and carefree when communicating with some of these sperm recepticles. Reckless, Yes. But I've gotten to the point where I don't give a shit when asking about what they're willing to do. Oh well *shrug.

    All security measures activated upon meet up tho.
    Almost pollar opposite. Gotten to the point have to ask what they don't do LOL. These tricks be not willing to do nothing anymore, or itemizing every little part of the experience. One actually said 20 to touch. Touch what? LOL. Think she took to many hits. One time showed up, and trick said don't touch. Was like the fuq you on. Don't have no mandingo slinging around. Got dressed and bounce.

  12. #34638

    Haiti

    Reached out to this one cause I liked her pics. Saw some earlier review saying she complained about size but I gave it a shot anyway cause I like her looks. I had no issues, she was friendly with good attitude. Sent the text, quick response, got to location and had a good time with a CBJ, mish and k9. 100/150/200.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/276904732878

  13. #34637
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    What post are you talking about?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169662451

    I think this is her?

  14. #34636
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to what you said about being "generic", I've pretty much been careless and carefree when communicating with some of these sperm recepticles. Reckless, Yes. But I've gotten to the point where I don't give a shit when asking about what they're willing to do. Oh well *shrug.

    All security measures activated upon meet up tho.
    You're brave. I hope for your sake you're good at spotting fakes. It seems like LEO only has predators on their radar, but that could change at any minute. Simply because it's working now doesn't mean it'll work in the future. It only takes one.

    I am the total opposite. If a provider gets that brazen with their communication, I'm out.

  15. #34635
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    What post are you talking about?
    I was saying that she's hideous IMO. Can't find that ad. Will post if I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape