Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 5075
-
05-13-24 16:26 #4265Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ghetto AF
https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3362753
I think she was an extra in colors?
-
05-13-24 15:52 #4264Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Vanpool
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47811/
This one does assistive masturbation in a van.
So, if you have a van fetish, well, enjoy.
-
05-12-24 09:55 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 66Miss Desirable / Vivi
Gents,
Any intel on this one? Feel free to PM me.
https://tryst.link/escort/missdesirable
Tia,
Markshoe69.
-
05-11-24 14:56 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 119Link fail LOL
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eles/169700703
-
05-10-24 22:45 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 119Brazilian Bruna Hills
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...les/169700703&
Saw this lady about a week ago and had a good time.
She looks like her pics, just a little bit older. She's a chubby mature Brazilian lady with big tits and nice booty.
She was very easy-going and friendly with me, good vibes all-around.
The place was in a good area for once, I'm always finding myself in the hood for these girls LOL, but not this time.
Her English is pretty good as well.
Will consider repeating if I'm ever back in that area.
Donation is 200/ hhr.
-
05-10-24 14:47 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 52Tempted to.
Seen her ads fine LSW or BSW she's cuban. She got 🎂's. Seen a report while googling her number might be a fake review on another site. This is her anyone seen her before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/169705721
-
05-10-24 13:11 #4259Banned Member

Posts: 99No. She doesn't know which sites to post yet and just getting back in the game after a long absence. I have known her 15+ years. Just giving her a little help and getting the word out. She needs the money to fund her animal rescue business. So if you're done talking shit just give her a call and go have fun.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 16:13 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 860Pm for details? You are pimping girls?? LOL.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 10:38 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks for the feedback, but I'm not really looking for anything like you mentioned. If I want hot Asians of all ages, I go to Thailand where I creampie them for 60 bucks and I don't have to deal with bookers and middle men.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
300 in Socal is pretty much my limit. I'll go 350 if there is something really spectacular, such as Scandanavian Dani in Hollywood.
As I said, I used to creampie Heather Carey and Liz Earles downtown for less than 300. They were full GFE with DFK as well. They were in clean, well-maintained incalls, where they actually lived. One could shower afterwards. In other words, basically normal middle aged women who sold their pussies for cash. And who actually enjoyed the sex, and were not out to rob me.
Maybe this is too much to ask in these days of social decline, where the junkies and criminal inmates now appear to be running the downtown open-air insane asylum.
-
05-08-24 23:51 #4256Banned Member

Posts: 99Kelly
She used to stay in Glendale. On the street right behind Ralph's. Then that studio apt in Tujunga. After a long absence, the best is back. And she's lost a bit of weight. I had no problem tossing her around the bed. I Always stay harder for longer with her and we both get loud when we cum. I fall face first on the pillow while she's shaking next to me. Such a professional and very good at what she does.
Will never rip you off or get robbed when you see her. Pm me for details.
-
05-08-24 21:43 #4255Banned Member

Posts: 99Anyone else get one
Have you ever received a text from someone claiming to be master pimp in the cartel? Talking nonsense about some bullshit and how they coming to get you.
First of all. Unless your name is Chalino Sanchez. You ain't getting no courtesy call saying they coming. No big dog like that is throwing his name out there either. Lmao. Whole thing reads like it's AI generated.
I usually respond with my thoughts on the person sending it and the nonsense they trying to feed me.
Whoever they are. Dumb as rocks.
-
05-08-24 21:23 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 7266First what do you consider GPS?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
$300 for creampie?
$500 for creampie?
$750 for creampie?
$1 k t0 2 k for creampie?
Second, in DTLA you'll find a regular transiet, SW and or low level hx gal for a creampie.
Kgirls in Dtla aka J-Town are 320 plus 100 for creampie. Best value for your $ and decent clean shower and bedroom.
If you want nice looking girl for a creapmie you "won't find it in DTLA. Maybe, yea from a Hx gal who will for an extra $500, $500 or $1 k.
I know of several hx girls that stay in Dtla area at Shit motels (NO parking, if you do find parking run the risk of getting car stolen / broken into).
They want $5,6 hundy or 1 k ontop of hourly rate and some are not GFE.
Upper rate girls who are in the hourly $700 plus to 1 k don't allow creampie. Yea, you can find them but probably a past customer of her (s) for several years and its kept.
Hush hush.
I know 2 of them for me but have seen them for almost 7-10 years plus and was before pandemic.
-
05-08-24 08:25 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 421Downtown incalls with actual escorts in real hotels or residences?
I originally posted this on the Downtown LA forum, but that forum has apparently become dedicated to street mongering, and so I did not get any useful replies.
Maybe someone here, on this more general forum, has some ideas, and can be of some help? I'd really like to find some decent "upscale" (but not GPS!) pussy to creampie, downtown, as that region is very convenient for me when I'm in LA. Thanks in advance for any leads, gents.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 15:29 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 70AngelicSapphire
Thanks. I always wonder about providers offering 45 mins. I've never done it, but is MSOG usually included in that time frame for most providers?
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 12:12 #4251Regular Member

Posts: 22Still no relpy
I'm headed into town tomorrow. I've been trying to schedule something with no reply so far.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote
.






