Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 553 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6381
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Visa is always go to go.

    Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.

    Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.
    Visa dirty girl. Very fun. I like.

  2. #6380
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I go see Mandy. She suck wang good.

    Monse very busy. I hear her moan as white man fuck her.

    Very hot. Make me cum fast. 😜 hahaha ha.

  3. #6379

    Monse outcall

    I now only see Monse on outcalls.

    I usually fuck her in the ass. Not always.

  4. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.
    Visa is always go to go.

    Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.

    Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.

  5. #6377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats her name?
    Go back to January reports and let us know.

  6. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.
    Whats her name?

  7. #6375
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.
    Lmfao girls working remote. Its getting worse out here, aint it fellas?

  8. #6374

    Expanded

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.

  9. #6373

    Kittens

    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.

  10. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.

  11. #6371

    Business Model

    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.

  12. #6370

    Natasha + Sunny

    Haven't seen her in the club but there's an OF video out there of her, Sunny (from Pandoras) and one other girl doing a strap-on threeway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==

  13. #6369

    Cumdumpsters of Pandoras add your favorite!

    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.

  14. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
    Was at Pans yesterday getting relieved by my fav in the LDA. Spotted Anya riding a dude in front of me. Girl knows how to get it done.

  15. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She got an ig?
    Just saw BBKings post in the bareback provider section, Liz 300 for bishop. Another for the list of cumdumpsters at Pans. Prices are coming down. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape