Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 552 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6366
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I go see Mandy. She suck wang good.

    Monse very busy. I hear her moan as white man fuck her.

    Very hot. Make me cum fast. 😜 hahaha ha.

  2. #6365

    Monse outcall

    I now only see Monse on outcalls.

    I usually fuck her in the ass. Not always.

  3. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.
    Visa is always go to go.

    Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.

    Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.

  4. #6363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats her name?
    Go back to January reports and let us know.

  5. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.
    Whats her name?

  6. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.
    Lmfao girls working remote. Its getting worse out here, aint it fellas?

  7. #6360

    Expanded

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.

  8. #6359

    Kittens

    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.

  9. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.

  10. #6357

    Business Model

    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.

  11. #6356

    Natasha + Sunny

    Haven't seen her in the club but there's an OF video out there of her, Sunny (from Pandoras) and one other girl doing a strap-on threeway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Her IG makes her look fucking amazing but I'm worried she's going to want a grand to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/natashakir...sxdzM1d2Z5eA==

  12. #6355

    Cumdumpsters of Pandoras add your favorite!

    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.

  13. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
    Was at Pans yesterday getting relieved by my fav in the LDA. Spotted Anya riding a dude in front of me. Girl knows how to get it done.

  14. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She got an ig?
    Just saw BBKings post in the bareback provider section, Liz 300 for bishop. Another for the list of cumdumpsters at Pans. Prices are coming down. .

  15. #6352
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I went in today. I needed my dick sucked and was hoping for Monse.

    She was not in.

    I met Liz. She sucked every drop out of me.

    Excellent!
    How much did she charge? I might give Liz a spin. What does she look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape