Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 27836
-
05-11-24 18:39 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 52Thank you.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 14:57 #24040Senior Member

Posts: 228Chris
Yes, heavy user, large and fully open to anything. Good BBBJ is or was my limit with her.
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-11-24 10:08 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 52Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/290892768468
-
05-10-24 20:42 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 104All broke
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
Or they're walking AA in shoreline competing with the barely legal teens.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 18:58 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 1109Ninabubbles
I just did a 1 hr date with Ninabubbles.
350.
Tna is down. They are all broke.
-
05-10-24 14:20 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 267I've been curious about her also, she used to post a lot down here in the Olympia area, like 3 or 4 posts all together at one time.
Originally Posted by SuperBso11
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:47 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 276Just look at the Strip Club thread, all the info you need is right there.
Originally Posted by Houtding
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:21 #24034Senior Member

Posts: 41Sweetz
She is cute and tight little body, but she was Ultra Safety, condom goes on immediately.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 09:32 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 2184That was the golden era of this hobby. I remember having a great time. It was a well kept secret for a while and then it got really commercialized and soon shut down.
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 01:23 #24032Regular Member

Posts: 13Strippers
Could you guys do me some names of strippers that belong here?
Never really been into that seen but I've always wanted to.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 00:31 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 671Well, where the hell did they all go. Guess it's just going on Tinder or some other app now and having the pick of the litter.
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 22:53 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 269Causal Encounters
Loved that time. Met many a bored housewife or horny non-pro back in the day and never was there a condom in sight. I also learned that married women getting some side action don't have the word "no" in their vocabulary.
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 22:33 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 74CL Casual Encounters
I remember when CL Casual Encounters was full of non-pros or ladies just wanting to go on a quick date and have fun. I really enjoyed it. Met several fun couples and ladies there for NSA evenings. I miss that part of CL.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 21:04 #24028Senior Member

Posts: 49That was my question, been contemplating that one for awhike.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 15:41 #24027Senior Member

Posts: 671Surprisingly this has only happened to me a few times outside of SA, but I guess the ones I see don't do it much. I'll know things are bad for them if they do, and I'd be negotiating for sure.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
If SA or other apps weren't such a scamfest or full of pros, it wouldn't be as bad to filter for new UTRs, but it's a pain in the ass.
If you don't mind semi-pros and such, it gives you some options, but it's still a large investment of time, effort, and potential headaches most guys here wouldn't want to do.













Reply With Quote




