Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29396

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    Interested can you pm the number. Thanks.

  2. #29395

    Inbox full

    In is is full. But interested brother. PM the number when you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.

  3. #29394

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    That's Eden's sister (at least she says she is.) I had a dream with her this past Friday when I was supposed to have one with Eden but her arm was attacked by a police dog and she set me up with Diamond while I also met Eden as well. Also prior reports on Eden's looks were accurate. The pics on her Tryst account were at least 8-10 years old.
    I guess it could be her sister but the ages wouldn't make much sense that way. Who knows with these providers, long as its enjoyable that's all we can ask for.

  4. #29393

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    I'm interested but your inbox is full.

  5. #29392

    Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is absolutely useless threatening anything and everything!
    She got picked up today in Boone country. Karma is a POS.

  6. #29391
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    That's Eden's sister (at least she says she is.) I had a dream with her this past Friday when I was supposed to have one with Eden but her arm was attacked by a police dog and she set me up with Diamond while I also met Eden as well. Also prior reports on Eden's looks were accurate. The pics on her Tryst account were at least 8-10 years old.
    I had been debating Eden prior to reading those reports, maybe I'll look at diamond instead; how was your dream? I was hesitant that she may be too young.

  7. #29390

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    Interested.

  8. #29389
    Looks like you are full bro!

    PM me the # when you gt a chance. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.

  9. #29388
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Such quality providers we have here in the Nati. I'm sure she's innocent!
    Maybe, maybe not. Idk the situation which led to that. She claimed she is suing and is going to get money for the incident but who knows.

  10. #29387

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to have one with Eden but her arm was attacked by a police dog
    Such quality providers we have here in the Nati. I'm sure she's innocent!

  11. #29386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    "No AA or Mexican, or the like" covers everyone with a little melanin content. So, only white / Caucasian.

  12. #29385
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    Brother, the box is full already, LOL!

  13. #29384
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask, you pay first or after?
    As ot was a first meeting I did pay first, have ran an issue like that before. Most I've seen I only pay first on the first meeting, after that we've settled up after.

  14. #29383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by CinCityFun  [View Original Post]
    I pull the trigger after texting for a couple of days with Mia. I asked about her donation for her time, she gave me an amount without specifying the duration. I asked if that was for a hhr, she reply hr. So I setup the meeting after a bit of confusion about the location (I am unfamiliar with that part of town) I arrive. Things go downhill from there, had no limits according the the messages, but suddenly nothing but limit. Was hosting from the living room of what I assume is some sort of low cost townhouses. After about ten minutes of sex she complains of being tired and lets me know she is done. Its enough to make me rethink the hobby too many rip-offs.

    Links to her ads:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...fbec3465af5302

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...fbec3465af5302
    If I may ask, you pay first or after?

  15. #29382

    TOFTT Mia

    I pull the trigger after texting for a couple of days with Mia. I asked about her donation for her time, she gave me an amount without specifying the duration. I asked if that was for a hhr, she reply hr. So I setup the meeting after a bit of confusion about the location (I am unfamiliar with that part of town) I arrive. Things go downhill from there, had no limits according the the messages, but suddenly nothing but limit. Was hosting from the living room of what I assume is some sort of low cost townhouses. After about ten minutes of sex she complains of being tired and lets me know she is done. Its enough to make me rethink the hobby too many rip-offs.

    Links to her ads:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...fbec3465af5302

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...fbec3465af5302

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape