Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 33235
-
05-03-24 11:49 #29350Senior Member

Posts: 128When I said 90 percent did you think I was being serious? The point was olit seems most of these post start with paying first then receive service later. And of you want to say I'm wrong go ahead but I promise you I can find more of the former on here then the latter. And I'm not adamant about this. It just seems with some of you afraid at being cash and dashed on that you are choosing some pretty low quality escorts. I have never have that happened to me or even had a belief that would happen to me.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:44 #29349Senior Member

Posts: 259Eden Daughter
Does her daughter have a link or something?
Originally Posted by NkyGuy78
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 23:58 #29348Senior Member

Posts: 49Intel
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/5133803150
-
05-02-24 19:37 #29347Banned Member

Posts: 294Anonymous call
You can do it or I will, all it takes is one call to the front desk that someone in that room is escorting and they'll bounce her. Would only be fair.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:52 #29346Senior Member

Posts: 62Millie
She says at Days INN in Ft wright I seen her hanging out there a week before I seen her and her black pimp was smoking weed out side. I didn't put 2 and 2 together till I seen her and she did a cash and dash on me . Then the phone calls and texts started said she was calling the cops on me this is true about her she had marks on her arms and she is Rough. If want to waste money then go see her! LOL.
Originally Posted by Noobee1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 17:03 #29345Regular Member

Posts: 1Millie and Kailie
Hello gents, new here and new to all of this, hence the lame username. Interesting world I've entered. I've been lurking for a while, learned a lot, figured it was time to contribute.
My first interaction was with Millie in nky. Didn't go well, and the previous reports of her shit didn't happen to me but I can absolutely see how they're accurate. Wasn't even all that interested in seeing her but it seems hard to get people to reply and she did, so I thought what the hell why not. I arrived, she's a mess, high, marks all over, crying about not having a room for the night. I left half and dipped. Then the calls and texts (I have a burner) lasted for a solid two weeks. Probably a nice girl when sober, but otherwise a complete dumpster fire, avoid.
My second and real interaction was with Kailie, I've seen her many times now. Only tried to see her because I discovered this forum and saw good reviews. Blues reviews stand out, but there were a few others. All of the positives people have said I've found to be true in my experience. Comms are always good, never ghosted, always had a good time. Sucks that others are experiencing the opposite. Lame reports I know, maybe I'll get more detailed as I get more comfortable. Deuces.
-
05-02-24 15:02 #29344Senior Member

Posts: 62Junkie
She was okay when she started, and you got to know her, but she is so deep in her addiction, I stay away.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 14:19 #29343Senior Member

Posts: 195Scammer. Do not see under any circumstance
Received a text from the chick in the pic. Seen her ad before and she referenced Mikayla, who I had seen a long time ago. So lulled me into false sense of security, also new about the video I had done with Mikayla. Gave me the room location at Chesterdale road. Asked for a current pic, but she sends room number and I get there. The chic is the same but. Way skinnier, no tits and I did remember she was advertising back when she was pregnant but the titss were gone. I get there and she is fidgety as hell, giving me sob story about needing the money to pay her room, and needing the money upfront. Told her get naked and I will put the money in the table and that's where I broke my own rule. As soon as I place it down she grabs it put in I her socks and starts saying she only does head qv for 80, I said never mind give me my cash back. She said nope and starts texting her dude who was apparently the one texting me earlier this whole time,. Of course the knock comes, and she let's him in. He says I got go I say fair enough, I got taken not going to fight over 80. Put my shit on and left feeling punked.
Number is 513xxxx339 and other number is 513xxxx930.
Do not see her period, you will be robbed.
-
05-02-24 11:21 #29342Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jenifer
I saw my current "go-to" yesterday because I needed some release before heading out of town for the next 10 days. As usual, and as expected, she did the job very well even though she wasn't feeling 100% (FYI, I talked to her this morning and she's feeling back to normal today). Everything yesterday was one-way oral and she finished me off with COF.
She is not currently advertising but I can share her digits and / or her old ad which contains some photos. If want the ad and photos, I need and email address. Otherwise, just PM me and I'll give you the digits. I'm heading out of town early tomorrow morning (Friday, 5/3) so time is of the essense if you want that info.
-
05-02-24 06:22 #29341Senior Member

Posts: 1222Kayla
I thought a quick blow job on the way home from work last night was a nice idea. And, it was a nice idea.
Just don't do it with Kayla.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169207738
Her face was so sunken in it looked like a prop from the walking dead. I shouldn't have even gone up to her apartment. (A Sr citizen building in Covington).
I don't like to be mean or kick someone when they are down, but this girl was ROUGH. Took her pants off and the bruising was unbelievable. Flipped her a Jackson because I felt bad and I left.
-
05-02-24 01:08 #29340Senior Member

Posts: 62Jasmine in NKy
Has anyone seen her?? She she real or not!! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169218390.
-
05-01-24 19:03 #29339Banned Member

Posts: 5352You know she is my favorite when I see her I have to stay for an extended meeting. Just setting talking to her nude drinking a glass of wine.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
Enhances our play time. Going to miss her when she takes time off in June.
-
05-01-24 18:37 #29338Senior Member

Posts: 1222Divine Rachel
I saw Rachel a week or so ago. Kinda late report but she has a pretty consistent track record of being one of the best, so lag time likely not an issue.
Not much I can add. Her new place is convenient to downtown and pretty private parking and entrance.
She is spectacular looking. Great personality. Well prepared for client needs.
There is not one complaint I could make.
I will, of course, repeat.
-
05-01-24 18:00 #29337Senior Member

Posts: 760Mad Max movie extra?
Looks too old to be eccentric or rebellious in a healthy way. And these girls tend to use pics from far better days. If you do proceed avoid using any real identifiable information, pay in cash, and park far enough away from her incall that she can't even see what you drive.
Originally Posted by FirmButts
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 17:48 #29336Senior Member

Posts: 1897Toastmasters
I used to be a member of Toastmasters several decades ago. I know how the organization works. What piqued my interest was the idea that it could be used to connect with providers.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
BAM.









Reply With Quote






