Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8287
-
05-11-24 15:26 #6382Regular Member

Posts: 10Mandy is one of the wonderful white woman god created
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
05-10-24 22:09 #6381I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Visa dirty girl. Very fun. I like.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 22:08 #6380I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
I go see Mandy. She suck wang good.
Monse very busy. I hear her moan as white man fuck her.
Very hot. Make me cum fast. 😜 hahaha ha.
-
05-10-24 22:00 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 988Monse outcall
I now only see Monse on outcalls.
I usually fuck her in the ass. Not always.
-
05-10-24 19:56 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 114Visa is always go to go.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.
Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.
-
05-10-24 19:01 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 1109Go back to January reports and let us know.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:50 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 216Whats her name?
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:49 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 216Lmfao girls working remote. Its getting worse out here, aint it fellas?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:39 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 118Expanded
If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:04 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 134Kittens
I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.
Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.
BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.
I came on her natural boobs.
Now I need a nap.
-
05-10-24 13:51 #6372Senior Member

Posts: 659You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 09:19 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 118Business Model
Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.
-
05-09-24 17:05 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 121Natasha + Sunny
Haven't seen her in the club but there's an OF video out there of her, Sunny (from Pandoras) and one other girl doing a strap-on threeway.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:54 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 114Cumdumpsters of Pandoras add your favorite!
Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.
Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.
Monse.
Liz.
Lux.
Jane.
Victoria.
-
05-09-24 11:43 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 159Was at Pans yesterday getting relieved by my fav in the LDA. Spotted Anya riding a dude in front of me. Girl knows how to get it done.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





