Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3298

    CeCe Rosemary Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time fan of sister shops Rosemary and Luxe. Saw new girl CeCe at Rose. First time I've been haggled and required to tip first. Really put me off my game for a bit. Luckily the experience was still top notch after that.
    Rosemany has been my goto spa for a long time. Cindy and Bella have been great. The few others over the years have all been good.

    CeCe sucks and here's why:

    1. Asks for tip up front. Makes you get off the table and get the money.

    2. Wants. 7 for level 1 (in her dreams). I offer her the standard rate and say I don't know her yet. She tells me to bring lots more money next time.

    3. Haggles when you offer the standard rate and wants to know what your paying the other girls. I told her that was between me and them. But she kept pushing and I kept telling her that it was not her business. She's too pushy.

    4. No roaming OTC.

    5. Mediocre massage.

    6. Fair looks at best.

    7. Mediocre ending. She covered my eyes so I can't see what is happening. I guess that makes sense, she's not super attractive. It just didn't go over well.

    Why the fuck would I want to return here? I'll just go somewhere else until she's gone. I hope they get rid of her soon (and NOT send her to Luxe).

  2. #3297

    Turnpike 7 xx in fact has been around for a while.

    I'm often in the area and the boss has been there years before Covid. She combines talent and art to an extraordinary degree. Talent-wise she's able to give an entire massage, with manual or oral happiness one-handed, without ever taking her eyes or other hand away from her phone. I actually one time took all her clothes off and put her on her back on the table and she still didn't take her eyes off the phone. Artistically she's mastered the age covering make-up so well that Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum would be envious, so much make-up on her face that sometimes her mouth seems to be frozen open. In her favor she occasionally has someone worth seeing rotating through, but in my experience they seem to disappear quicker than most places.

  3. #3296

    This spot hasn't been around for that long.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    What got the customers to notice that spot has been around for years what has changed now that is drawing attention.
    The spot has not been around for all that long. I remember late last year it was billed as "new" and from the looks of the establishment, that was fairly accurate.

    There is a Chinese restaurant in the back and a Dunkin Donuts on the other side and it's not a very private location there in a retail strip-mall.

    It's not at all shocking that it's drawn the attention of our beloved uncle.

  4. #3295

    Nozy Patrons

    Quote Originally Posted by Srd8044  [View Original Post]
    It's official! Turnpike and Andover is a hot spot. LEO has been informed of suspicious activity. Customers from the next store restaurants complained about the amount of men only entering the place of business. A friendly heads up.
    What got the customers to notice that spot has been around for years what has changed now that is drawing attention.

  5. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dichotomy2007  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know what happened during your session cause I just saw her for the first time and it's making me question going back there ever again.
    It was Level 1 only for me, but fairly prolonged and sensual, which is kind of my thing. She started the ST early, as soon as she sensed I was enjoying it, and after the event she ended with a front body massage and prolonged head / scalp rub.

  6. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time fan of sister shops Rosemary and Luxe. Saw new girl CeCe at Rose. First time I've been haggled and required to tip first. Really put me off my game for a bit. Luckily the experience was still top notch after that.
    I'd love to know what happened during your session cause I just saw her for the first time and it's making me question going back there ever again.

  7. #3292

    Rosemary

    I'm a long time fan of sister shops Rosemary and Luxe. Saw new girl CeCe at Rose. First time I've been haggled and required to tip first. Really put me off my game for a bit. Luckily the experience was still top notch after that.

  8. #3291

    Tell it in Law-town

    Quote Originally Posted by Srd8044  [View Original Post]
    It's official! Turnpike and Andover is a hot spot. LEO has been informed of suspicious activity. Customers from the next store restaurants complained about the amount of men only entering the place of business. A friendly heads up.
    Turnpike is frequently discussed in the Lawrence forum. It would be good to repeat this warning there.

  9. #3290

    Turnpike st

    It's official! Turnpike and Andover is a hot spot. LEO has been informed of suspicious activity. Customers from the next store restaurants complained about the amount of men only entering the place of business. A friendly heads up.

  10. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I thought about trying them out, but I'm worried about their lack of English skills.
    Haha I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic. Did you want to chat and have a therapy session with them, or just get your socks off?

  11. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the current lineup? Seems worth a visit.
    I thought about trying them out, but I'm worried about their lack of English skills.

  12. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    . I recently saw the Brazilian posting in Tewksbury. Let me tell you, I have been around quite a different amount of AMPs and always felt I wanted variety. This was it. This place is clean and ran super professionally.
    Has anyone tried the current lineup? Seems worth a visit.

  13. #3286

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Went by 8 rogers and got a girl named lily paid $60 for the hour and she gave a greatt massage after about 40 min she laid between my legs and gave a excellent tease on the flip she asked what I want I said everything she says 200 I said $260 for the whole hour no thank you she said $180 I said I am fine withjust a hand job then she says $160 I counter $150 she says ok went and got the condom cam back ishe let me strip her down samll b tits and nice figure sucks on tits and gave me a nice CBJ layed her on table and went at it all in all was good but I hate the haggleing I don't think you shold pay more than $200 for the hour just my opinion.
    I have 140 ready to go. Hand it to them and lay back on the table. No discussion. They always take it.

  14. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Went by 8 rogers and got a girl named lily paid $60 for the hour and she gave a greatt massage after about 40 min she laid between my legs and gave a excellent tease on the flip she asked what I want I said everything she says 200 I said $260 for the whole hour no thank you she said $180 I said I am fine withjust a hand job then she says $160 I counter $150 she says ok went and got the condom cam back ishe let me strip her down samll b tits and nice figure sucks on tits and gave me a nice CBJ layed her on table and went at it all in all was good but I hate the haggleing I don't think you shold pay more than $200 for the hour just my opinion.
    100% agree.

  15. #3284

    8 rogers

    Went by 8 rogers and got a girl named lily paid $60 for the hour and she gave a greatt massage after about 40 min she laid between my legs and gave a excellent tease on the flip she asked what I want I said everything she says 200 I said $260 for the whole hour no thank you she said $180 I said I am fine withjust a hand job then she says $160 I counter $150 she says ok went and got the condom cam back ishe let me strip her down samll b tits and nice figure sucks on tits and gave me a nice CBJ layed her on table and went at it all in all was good but I hate the haggleing I don't think you shold pay more than $200 for the hour just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape