Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 24701
-
05-12-24 23:48 #22421Senior Member

Posts: 222Might have better luck with that question in the AMP forum further down the menu page.
Originally Posted by HockeyDood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 17:39 #22420Senior Member

Posts: 42AMPs East side
Does anyone knowbif any of ladies at Tokyo, Fuji, etc, are willing to do anal?
Dood.
-
05-10-24 07:23 #22419Regular Member

Posts: 19Jade. Extras?
Has anyone managed to get any extras off Jade from Jade Mind and Body over at Lee's Kim Jo?
-
05-10-24 00:54 #22418Senior Member

Posts: 63Kali
Yes, Kali can be difficult to get hold of. However, I was lucky to get an appointment last week. Massage was excellent with mutual touch, though pricey. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
Located in West county, nice clean apartment.
-
05-10-24 00:43 #22417Senior Member

Posts: 63Lilly Rubdown Lady
She asked a photo for verification. That is nonstarter for me!
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 15:30 #22416Senior Member

Posts: 164New Number
Nikki has a new phone number. Just FYI.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
05-09-24 15:10 #22415Senior Member

Posts: 242Tokyo Spa
Stopped by and saw Jenny today. Previous revies are spot on. I am guessing 30 ish Korean with blonde hair with a pair of DD enhanced milk bags. Started with the usual TS with teasing and back to the room for a 15 minute massage before the flip. Then proceeded to a CBJ. She snuck the protection before I got a chance to request no cover. After CBJ proceeded to CG and boy can she ride. Proceeded to mish and finished in the bag during doggie. I will definitely repeat.
Happy Guy.
-
05-09-24 08:42 #22414Senior Member

Posts: 1744PLM Brea
Oh Johnny, search is your friend. Search for Brea. She probably has 20 posts here and then there are another 20+ on PLM. What to expect? A great time and the PLM "handshake". Brea is a 40-50 body building soccer mom with a great attitude. Does she enjoy her work or just fakes it well, I don't care. I have a great time. If lean and firm is your thing, expect your willie to tingle.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
As a first timer to PLM you will need to voice call. Then you will get a text with a location and some notes. Something like, "123 Main St. Apt. A. the door on the left. " After you reply that you have it the only communication would be if there is an issue. Checking on you if you are late. That kind of thing. You will never have a message out of the blue asking if you want to have some fun today.
-
05-08-24 21:46 #22413Senior Member

Posts: 485Any info on this lovely local lady?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-48322.html
Set up to see her tomorrow, but I've not seen any reports here or elsewhere about her. I searched here for a report on her name, but none appear. Some reports on a lady with the same name from almost 4 years ago, but it's clearly not the same woman. Anybody seen her? Thanks!
LTB.
P.S. I'll update here after I've visited with her.
-
05-08-24 19:40 #22412Senior Member

Posts: 109She gives a hell of a massage with a very drawn out and teasing ending. No extras at all but for what she offers she's great!
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 15:22 #22411Senior Member

Posts: 201Hope I'm wrong but if you reverse search the images, some pictures come back to reddit posts. Phone number is being used in Portland, OR. I smell a deposit scam brewing but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 08:50 #22410Regular Member

Posts: 8PLM Brea
Going to make an appointment with Brea, can anyone provide any information on what to expect or what she is like? Also, do you ever get messages from the PLM phone number after booking? Or are they good at not messaging.
-
05-07-24 22:11 #22409Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for an Asian massage in St. Louis county or st. Charles county, with a girl that's good looking and will go topless and possible he. Inbox me if you know of anything. Thank you.
-
05-07-24 12:18 #22408Senior Member

Posts: 479I swear I recognize the ink, but Iv been wrong before. After googling that number I wouldn't even bother reaching out.
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
Oops.
-
05-07-24 11:59 #22407Senior Member

Posts: 164New Price
Spring Spa in O'Fallon has been at this price since the beginning of the year. I hear from a few stores that some men are leaving over $10. Really? It's for the house. Massage work is hard work when done well. My advise is to adjust the tip by $10 if you do not get the massage you want. I still tip the same as a regular and they all work hard for me.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html











Reply With Quote





