Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 41302
-
05-08-24 13:08 #34612Senior Member

Posts: 260Blue
Dud she give uncovered mic work?
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:43 #34611Senior Member

Posts: 359This girls Comms are horrible.
It might be just me. But going a day and then responding. I guess she is just that popular. 😂.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:28 #34610Senior Member

Posts: 225Hayley / Sophie
Hey Guy's, I'm looking for some recent info on Hayley / Sophie last review I can find is 3-24-24. I'm hoping for something closer than that? Any info will be appreciated.
Thanks Stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...ts659835720166
Just checked link to make sure it does work, it's good to go, at this time anyway.
If link does not work DM me I will get you one that does!
-
05-08-24 12:09 #34609Senior Member

Posts: 269This girl
-
05-08-24 11:09 #34608Senior Member

Posts: 587She responded last night with "what city are you in, and I need a deposit. " So he'll to the NO. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:36 #34607Senior Member

Posts: 260Probably now
I would say 95% no way. But hey if you give it a shot report back.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:29 #34606Senior Member

Posts: 470Jessi in Brunswick
Thanks, Bro! I had that feeling about Jessi, fortunately she's also very flaky and it's been hard to set anything up for disappointment. I will say Anna had very smooth, soft skin in my dreams. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
Tall.
-
05-08-24 07:50 #34605Regular Member

Posts: 13Magically
Can anyone yay or nay this one before I see her in about 2 hrs? Pm is fine, thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/434953002327.
-
05-08-24 02:59 #34604Regular Member

Posts: 8Rana
Anyone have any info on Rana?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/250685913676
-
05-08-24 00:45 #34603Senior Member

Posts: 259Using VPN will hide your IP address while using texting apps.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 00:00 #34602Senior Member

Posts: 225Nichole stg
Hi, Not really a mark for someone, I had seen Payton J for quite a few visits. She would ask me to bring a drink, as have others. It's normally about not having transportation.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
And just easier for them to have you bring it as you are cumming. Beenthere9.
-
05-07-24 20:09 #34601Senior Member

Posts: 587Holy Fuck!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/291569859655
Can this possibly be real?
-
05-07-24 18:59 #34600Senior Member

Posts: 909Plus I bet she not going to face any charges
I highly doubt our female attorney will elect to bring charges against another chick. I guarantee you on some reddit / discord thread these chicks are preaching this as a tool to use. Since if they have their face in the ads they don't care about public shame. Damn it sucks that we have no talent, but now they pulling this crap. Wild world we in. I love black providers, but they are so flipping difficult, 99% of them have a attitude and are b'tchy. Its hard / difficult to find one thats chill.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:55 #34599Senior Member

Posts: 443Sadly, most get it wrong
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Most Mongers just use a texting / phone app for their "burner". Most of the time, those apps have to verified with an existing email, etc. , (Don't use an identifiable email as your monger email recovery). Then there's the whole IP address thing.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
The best way, is buy the prepaid phone / minutes with cash. Don't use it for 30 days just in case (store camera's). Or, get some random person to buy it for you, throw them some $ for their troubles and always buy the reload pre paid cards 30+ days in advance and with cash.
Doing anything may keep these hoe's and their DB's from tracking you down. But not the 5-0. Best way to make it difficult for them is like I said, 30+ days in advance prior to using, pay cash only, and never ever ever connect to wifi at home / work, etc. Never sync with any of your accounts / emails, etc. But just know if you murder somebody, FBI will eventually find you. Anything digital leaves bread crumbs.
-
05-07-24 17:26 #34598Senior Member

Posts: 690Great Monger Rules To Follow To Avoid Big Trouble!
Thanks, those are fantastic rules to follow to help avoid getting in big trouble! It keeps mongers UTR, unknowable for blackmail or fake claims made to LEO. Years ago I started using a burner phone and it serves me well.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Another rule to add is Never Send Photos of Yourself to a provider! There is no sane reason she needs a photo from you. And I never do the verification crap some Orlando providers require, that is just insane for any monger to do.
Again, thanks for the info.
L B .











Reply With Quote





