Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 41297
-
05-07-24 11:39 #34592Senior Member

Posts: 50Blue
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/296143291311
This one was is as advertised. It is the girl in the pictures and she has an amazing PAWG ass for a more petite girl. Time with her was fun and she was accommodating. Little mechanical but that ass did it for me. No odor detected and she was lucid during visit. Would repeat just out of convenience and that ass!!
-
05-07-24 10:00 #34591Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the Intel Super Dave and Tallbert
Guys, thanks for the intel on Bug Eyes LOL. I did find the Savanah report from a little over a year or so ago, and a couple decent reviews from a couple of months ago. My gut says go with these 2 LOL. Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet, literally quite possibly.
-
05-07-24 08:00 #34590Senior Member

Posts: 470BuGGeyes NO! / Jess
third pic
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
Up in Savannah, this Bug-eyed *itch had he db in next room brandish a weapon after taking cash and telling me to get out. Plus, she's offering a dangerous place for that to happen again on Dunn! So yeah, I won't repeat.
Speaking of North of the border, anyone ever see Jessi? I've searched the usual spots and nothing. I'm wondering how big that gut is before I dream about an hour long drive.
First Pic
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/345315054952
Report: Anna in Brunswick.
She says she is friends with Anna, who I've dreamed of before a few times and we didn't hit it off, its said she is warm and talkative, yet for me the opposite mechanical and cool.
Second Pic
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/283932573779
HM,
Tall.Last edited by Tallbert; 05-07-24 at 08:03. Reason: add bugg eyes and Anna ad pics
-
05-06-24 22:53 #34589Senior Member

Posts: 1170About best rule of thumb
My friend, what you said is the best rule of thumb! It is no longer safe out there! By the way, if you don't have one, guys, you must go through the trouble of getting a phone that doesn't trace back to you! Do it ASAP! And for those who do outcalls to their place, it's a recipe for disaster! I know it's convenient, but consider, if the same scenario happened to you, she could tell LEO where you live now. Another thing, if you pay by cash app or the like, stop it! Again, an easy way for them to track you.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 22:45 #34588Senior Member

Posts: 477#5 used to go by Jade. She's a nodder. She's also a clock-watcher. My only experience with her was bad. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-06-24 17:30 #34587Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenna in Daytona
Has anyone tried this one? I saw some reviews from 2022 that say she doesn't even provide a happy ending. If that has changed in the last couple years, I would love to know about it!
If it has changed, how was it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/363666186564
-
05-06-24 17:20 #34586Senior Member

Posts: 105Be careful
I believe this may be the same provider someone posted about a couple of months ago. Try searching #33563. Looks the same but I could be wrong. Be safe.
Originally Posted by PeeWee67
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
05-06-24 16:10 #34585Senior Member

Posts: 43More than 2 cents
Thanks for your input Mr Eastwood! Glad I asked. Glad you're on that wall for us!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 14:00 #34584Senior Member

Posts: 154Any Intel on this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/984805169252.
-
05-06-24 13:34 #34583Regular Member

Posts: 22Any Assistance appreciated
Hey all, I have attempted the normal search avenues but come up empty. Does anyone have any intel on this one. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/546219015216
-
05-06-24 12:59 #34582Senior Member

Posts: 260Karmen- Extremely Flaky
Set up an appt with karmen and arrived on time. About a 25 min drive. She kept throwing out "just a few more minutes" for about 30 min and eventually ghosted all together. Really annoying.
-
05-06-24 12:56 #34581Senior Member

Posts: 242Nichole stg
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/475076594062
Does anyone have info on this one. She is asking me to bring a drink for her. I've done it before but I feel like this kind of marks you for anyone watching.
-
05-06-24 12:54 #34580Senior Member

Posts: 242Thanks so much for the information. I haven't seen any of them so I can't contribute any information Unfortunately
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 11:58 #34579Senior Member

Posts: 374100% agree. I don't get in arguments with these girls. All they have to do is play the rape card. If they aren't providing service as I like it, I just leave and chalk it up as a loss. I'd much rather be out a relatively small amount of many than get mixed up in any legal troubles.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 11:49 #34578Senior Member

Posts: 1246My Two Cents
1. No, if you value your health. I wouldn't advise.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
2. No, for safety issues. Heavy candy usage and she has a smell. Her arm pits are also hairier than most, and she rarely shaves.
3. I think her body and performance sucks. She was with uncle for quite a while for stuff that I can't post on the forum. I never enjoyed her.
4. No experience with that one.
5. I've had some good times with her. There's usually a DB around somewhere. I used to fuck her inside a house on the Northside where there were other hookers, and you knew that there were dudes inside, but they never bothered me. Last time I saw her, she was really skinny from candy usage, but I haven't seen her in a long while. She was always sweet though.










Reply With Quote





