Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14208

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    The beautiful Sophia is back in town and I didn't waste any time going to go see her. Like always she was very sexy and playful. She is looking her some friends to go play with her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    In my opinion, she is one of the best we have in Orlando.

  2. #14207

    Maya incall

    Maya has incall at a hotel tonight and maybe longer if she can secure funding.

    GS.

  3. #14206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Robin and Natalia

    I had another 4 hand massage last weekend by these two special ladies. As some of you guys have attested, these ladies are amazing. Both working on my back with very good deep tissue massage techniques. And then of course the release of tension was amazing. These two ladies are a must see / Do LOL. Natalia said she has some openings available but my suggestion is to schedule ahead of time with her she does get busy and is running around doing other things.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #14205

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Does Veronica host out of an office on a cot on the floor? Just confirming what I heard?
    No that's incorrect?

    See Orlo he's the contact.

    RJ.

  5. #14204

    Last 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I got her # from Wayne & saw her Sunday afternoon. . . She was fckg amazing for me. . .
    It ends in 0117?

  6. #14203

    Veronica Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    Been in and out of town past few weeks So I was unable to post. I visited the Sexy you Veronica this morning and couple of weeks ago. She is very passionate and loves to kiss and so do I LOL nice small talk. Made out like teenagers LOL then she went to work on jr with great BBJ kissing and fondling. Dined at the why very tasty and responsive. Suited up and put her in k9 what a view. Didn't last that long. Cleaned up and out the door with a smile.

    Thanks Orlo69 for the contact.
    Does Veronica host out of an office on a cot on the floor? Just confirming what I heard?

  7. #14202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia utr

    The beautiful Sophia is back in town and I didn't waste any time going to go see her. Like always she was very sexy and playful. She is looking her some friends to go play with her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240508_231748.jpg‎   IMG_20240508_231733.jpg‎   IMG_20240508_231803.jpg‎  

  8. #14201

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopp  [View Original Post]
    So contacted snow and now she's wanting 350 $ for hh and 400 for hour when the hell did her rates jump up so high. When I first contacted her she was 120 qv and 150 hh who the hell is paying these rates for these chicks.

    Porkchopp.
    These girls think they can charge more on trust man it's insane.

  9. #14200

    Re: kween

    I got her # from Wayne & saw her Sunday afternoon. . . She was fckg amazing for me. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Did she get another number? I tried texting her and no answer.

  10. #14199

    Veronica x2

    Been in and out of town past few weeks So I was unable to post. I visited the Sexy you Veronica this morning and couple of weeks ago. She is very passionate and loves to kiss and so do I LOL nice small talk. Made out like teenagers LOL then she went to work on jr with great BBJ kissing and fondling. Dined at the why very tasty and responsive. Suited up and put her in k9 what a view. Didn't last that long. Cleaned up and out the door with a smile.

    Thanks Orlo69 for the contact.

    Stay Safe 🔥.

  11. #14198

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate to enjoy another amazing visit with the sexy young Maya recently. As usual no disappointment and I just can't get enough of that view from behind. Stroking deep into her tight tasty kitty while gripping that perfect ass makes it hard to hold back. Smooth mocha brown skin, beautiful smile and sexy eyes complete the picture.

    She also contacted me today to let me know she was running a limited time offer of 1.25 HH and 1.75 hr.

    Digits available to SMs.

    Have fun.

    GS.
    Is she GFE? Or just normal.

  12. #14197

    Kween

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Why didn't I see her sooner! Her her passion, body, her mouth, her flexibility! Just wow!
    Did she get another number? I tried texting her and no answer.

  13. #14196

    Maya

    I was fortunate to enjoy another amazing visit with the sexy young Maya recently. As usual no disappointment and I just can't get enough of that view from behind. Stroking deep into her tight tasty kitty while gripping that perfect ass makes it hard to hold back. Smooth mocha brown skin, beautiful smile and sexy eyes complete the picture.

    She also contacted me today to let me know she was running a limited time offer of 1.25 HH and 1.75 hr.

    Digits available to SMs.

    Have fun.

    GS.

  14. #14195

    Kween

    Wow! Why didn't I see her sooner! Her her passion, body, her mouth, her flexibility! Just wow!

  15. #14194

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Orlo for the contact! Veronica is one of the most sweet and fun times you'll have with a very sexy woman. Was able to see her yesterday, Not much to add from what's already been said about her. Treat her well and you'll definitely be taken care of! Communication can be tough but sometimes in life the best things are those you are patient with.
    What part of town is Veronica located?

    Msheeran.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape