Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29381

    Maybe mine is not too high

    I read the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton boards regularly. I have seen the price to play go up. Now do not get me wrong I am not complaining because if I do not want to play or I believe it is too much then I do not.

    I have to laugh that the lady I see regularly up here in Dayton is an attractive mid 30's spinner that is great and has been told by mongers that she charges too much. Looking at these prices she does not. Yes I know you can get cheaper service from a lady that after you leave you feel like you had just been on a date with Rosie Palmer.

    I have done this a long time. I have got to the point where I do not mind paying extra to spend time with a lady that is attractive, not an addict, provides good service, and is so inviting that I do not want to leave.

    I will admit I like the idea of being with a 20 something lady but I have found out that they overcharge for the level of service. You are paying more for their youth and usually they are not experienced. I will stick with my experienced mid 30's lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    No link She is a UTR provider from TravelerCin85. He did post a picture on one of his post. The picture does not show anything to trully represent her.

    Lots of Baby damage, Saggy Tits, Heavy markes on her legs plus bad mouth an totally GPS $200 HH.

  2. #29380

    Sweets

    Gotcha, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    No link She is a UTR provider from TravelerCin85. He did post a picture on one of his post. The picture does not show anything to trully represent her.

    Lots of Baby damage, Saggy Tits, Heavy markes on her legs plus bad mouth an totally GPS $200 HH.

  3. #29379

    Pink Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    According to post #28706 this is Eden's daughter. I myself do not know though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond
    That's Eden's sister (at least she says she is.) I had a dream with her this past Friday when I was supposed to have one with Eden but her arm was attacked by a police dog and she set me up with Diamond while I also met Eden as well. Also prior reports on Eden's looks were accurate. The pics on her Tryst account were at least 8-10 years old.

  4. #29378

    Utr

    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.

  5. #29377

    Deposit

    Wants a $50 deposit. 4 $ for 30 min. 5 $ for hour. Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    According to post #28706 this is Eden's daughter. I myself do not know though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

  6. #29376

    Eros-Abby

    Has anyone seen Abby who is currently in Cincinnati with a listing on Eros? Want to pull the trigger, but hoping to find some useful information on her first.

  7. #29375

    Mariah

    Brought this back to the top to see if anyone has any info in this Mariah. I have noticed the setting for the pics is used by more than 1 girl. Anyone have any info on Bri or Mariah? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/167598207.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 896b475145e8971c2d7b01b41a2dc50c_f.jpg‎   9e88184a80fdb27f651d1e3a42142dc4_f.jpg‎  

  8. #29374

    Eden's Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClassicMan  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Does anyone have any contact information or links or pics?
    According to post #28706 this is Eden's daughter. I myself do not know though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

  9. #29373
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? A picture would be better.
    No link She is a UTR provider from TravelerCin85. He did post a picture on one of his post. The picture does not show anything to trully represent her.

    Lots of Baby damage, Saggy Tits, Heavy markes on her legs plus bad mouth an totally GPS $200 HH.

  10. #29372

    Sweets

    Got a link? A picture would be better.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSug  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is a nice girl and eager to please, but that's where the good stops. She lives in a rat trap near Norwood that I wouldn't let my worst enemy live in. There are fleas. Her bed is a blow up mattress that deflates very quickly. She said her daughter messed up her room, and I wondered if her daughter was the tamanian devil. There was an open buck knife on the floor, so maybe her daughter likes to play knife games? LOL. She has total meth mouth and it's bad. Other obvious signs of use (bad sniffles, bruises / marks in obvious places, very frenzied). On top of that, her body has lots of baby damage and isn't firm at all, despite being skinny. But as I said, she was nice and apologetic, so I noped from the hour to the QV price and got a BJ and bounced. Won't repeat. Her prices are way high for her SW service and appearance, on top of the other bad items listed above.

  11. #29371

    Eden's daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does her daughter have a link or something?
    Agreed. Does anyone have any contact information or links or pics?

  12. #29370
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSug  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is a nice girl and eager to please, but that's where the good stops. She lives in a rat trap near Norwood that I wouldn't let my worst enemy live in. There are fleas. Her bed is a blow up mattress that deflates very quickly. She said her daughter messed up her room, and I wondered if her daughter was the tamanian devil. There was an open buck knife on the floor, so maybe her daughter likes to play knife games? LOL. She has total meth mouth and it's bad. Other obvious signs of use (bad sniffles, bruises / marks in obvious places, very frenzied). On top of that, her body has lots of baby damage and isn't firm at all, despite being skinny. But as I said, she was nice and apologetic, so I noped from the hour to the QV price and got a BJ and bounced. Won't repeat. Her prices are way high for her SW service and appearance, on top of the other bad items listed above.
    Better man than me. You're right with everything you said except the slow deflate. She told me it busted just before I got there. Very Apologetic offered discount or quick BJ.

    With the sagging tits a terrible mouth I'm sorry a bruises I said to old to get on hard floor reschedule when she got a bed. Nice girl but your tight that's the end of good things.

  13. #29369

    Leah

    Anyone ever seen her she had a different number I text her and she said she was in Michigan when I text her about 3 months ago the text was kind of weird so I didn't process with even hooking up with her something.

    Just didn't seem right!! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169525002.

  14. #29368

    Happily accepting toftt Venmo donations. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a time but she overslept. She apologized and offered me a discount if I try again. Sweets does seem sweet, but your review and other info I have gathered are helpful and timely. Thanks for TOFTT. You are a gentleman and a scholar!
    Need my Venmo to shoot me a thank you donation? LOL.

  15. #29367

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSug  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is a nice girl and eager to please, but that's where the good stops. She lives in a rat trap near Norwood that I wouldn't let my worst enemy live in. There are fleas. Her bed is a blow up mattress that deflates very quickly. She said her daughter messed up her room, and I wondered if her daughter was the tamanian devil. There was an open buck knife on the floor, so maybe her daughter likes to play knife games? LOL. She has total meth mouth and it's bad. Other obvious signs of use (bad sniffles, bruises / marks in obvious places, very frenzied). On top of that, her body has lots of baby damage and isn't firm at all, despite being skinny. But as I said, she was nice and apologetic, so I noped from the hour to the QV price and got a BJ and bounced. Won't repeat. Her prices are way high for her SW service and appearance, on top of the other bad items listed above.
    I scheduled a time but she overslept. She apologized and offered me a discount if I try again. Sweets does seem sweet, but your review and other info I have gathered are helpful and timely. Thanks for TOFTT. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape