Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 27830
-
05-07-24 20:12 #24005Regular Member

Posts: 5Love
Looking for intel on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/169558456.
-
05-07-24 18:05 #24004Senior Member

Posts: 500Sexyredhead I'm assuming is the curvyred?
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 18:03 #24003Senior Member

Posts: 500Dude, bella has even worse communication than Remilane. I bet you can tell her you want an overnight and she won't come over until like 3 am lmao there's pussy that feels the same and girls that will do better things than her for the same price. In my opinion, not worth it but to each his own. As far as videos, the longer ones are just the same ones as the cheap ones from different angles. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Poulsbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:35 #24002Regular Member

Posts: 17Is she still out all only too?
Originally Posted by SuperBso11
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 15:19 #24001Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone with further experience with her? I reached out. Requires a deposit. I'm always weary of deposits.
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 10:00 #24000Senior Member

Posts: 362Thanks for the review of MaturePlaym8
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
What Efurufe said. Thanks! Useful, informative, concise review.
Originally Posted by Poulsbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 22:01 #23999Regular Member

Posts: 24This one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...-/247942963432
Didn't partake, no up charge.
-
05-06-24 20:08 #23998Regular Member

Posts: 24Couldn't find her on skip. Got an ad or digits?
Originally Posted by HelloPeril1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 19:47 #23997Senior Member

Posts: 237Bummer
Looks like she does out call only.
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 19:40 #23996Senior Member

Posts: 544Thanks for the review! I've been considering her, but I can't stand clinical.
Originally Posted by Poulsbo
[View Original Post]
Do you know if she belongs here?
-
05-06-24 17:45 #23995Regular Member

Posts: 4Bella is a 3 hour wait. Yes, get it wet. But she really only likes the one position in her photo. Between being blown off for hours and the price. Move on.
Originally Posted by GoatCurry
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 17:41 #23994Regular Member

Posts: 4Mature was meh. She gave me a print out of everything up with my body during the massage / exam. I shot when her hand finally got somewhere note worthy. Was very happy to leave. She was disappointed because she was going to hop on.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
She is nice. She was thin. It was more clinical and not a mutual experience.
-
05-06-24 16:46 #23993Regular Member

Posts: 11Kate / heather in fife
180 for anal and CIP. Well worth it. I personally like the mom bod! Tell her speak dirty to you! Tt.
Tell your friends. You heard it from me LOL.
-
05-06-24 13:55 #23992Regular Member

Posts: 24https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...l/565644902643
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-05-24 16:43 #23991Senior Member

Posts: 511-Anastasia in Everett
Will someone please post a link to her ad or her contact info? Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





