Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40002
    Quote Originally Posted by LucaBrazi  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's what he said in his Post. The place is closed. My understanding was that Campervan was asking for the Name of the place.
    Like so many, it has been there forever. Google a lot of spa properties you find they get busted, close, re open as legitimate and then the menu starts up. Some like the one half way up Mt Auburn, Waiverly st and our favorite Pawtucket spas are long since renovated onto something else. South st and so many others just continually change hands. Given the great layout of two main I would not be surprised if it's not back to a menu if not now but utr. How many times someone posts their go to full menu place just closed and it's the first we heard. I am sure if they do not remodel that the spa will be back in vanilla at least for a while.

  2. #40001
    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasBogg  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there the other evening and noted that it looked like all the lights were off.
    Yes, that's what he said in his Post. The place is closed. My understanding was that Campervan was asking for the Name of the place.

  3. #40000
    Quote Originally Posted by LucaBrazi  [View Original Post]
    Based on the info in AmpExplorer's post, I would say he is talking about Mindfeet Spa on Chestnut in Newton.
    I drove by there the other evening and noted that it looked like all the lights were off.

  4. #39999

    1005

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through the area. 1005 Always provided some decent options over the years Linda is always a nice lady to deal with and occasionally she had a diamond in the rough. No FS but reasonable value.

    However I have learn they are now closed due to license issues. Do not if for good. The place had a somewhat long run over the past few years with several changes in managment / ownership.

    My favorites there were the "famous" WeiWei. Where is she now? Snow. She is from long island and I believed also worked in Salem area in past. "Skinny CiCi from a couple years ago She had the best massage skills. Lucy recent rottion had very large chest and used it very well. Linda was also very nice and gave an excellent massage. Without venturing into Waltham what are the best options in Nu ton now? I wish there was a sight or listing "land of the lost AMP gals" where one could post info on where fav's resurface. Would this be a good idea to start a thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Where is this location? Confusing. Is that Washinton St, Newton?
    Based on the info in AmpExplorer's post, I would say he is talking about Mindfeet Spa on Chestnut in Newton.

  5. #39998
    Where is this location? Confusing. Is that Washinton St, Newton?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through the area. 1005 Always provided some decent options over the years Linda is always a nice lady to deal with and occasionally she had a diamond in the rough. No FS but reasonable value.

    However I have learn they are now closed due to license issues. Do not if for good. The place had a somewhat long run over the past few years with several changes in managment / ownership.

    My favorites there were the "famous" WeiWei. Where is she now? Snow. She is from long island and I believed also worked in Salem area in past. "Skinny CiCi from a couple years ago She had the best massage skills. Lucy recent rottion had very large chest and used it very well. Linda was also very nice and gave an excellent massage. Without venturing into Waltham what are the best options in Nu ton now? I wish there was a sight or listing "land of the lost AMP gals" where one could post info on where fav's resurface. Would this be a good idea to start a thread?

  6. #39997
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.
    Can you tell us other place provided FS? Thank you.

  7. #39996
    Quote Originally Posted by FrBos  [View Original Post]
    In Harvard Square with limited time to get away and not car so hopefully walking distance. Won't be able to get time away to Lucky or anything on that end of Mass Ave. Any options?
    Sorry to say there are no walking distance options. In fact I can't remember there ever being anything near the Square. You will need to grab an Uber or such. If you do that then maybe consider going to Watertown to get some decent options. It's not too far away. But I suggest you avoid rush hour.

  8. #39995

    In Cambridge for Work

    In Harvard Square with limited time to get away and not car so hopefully walking distance. Won't be able to get time away to Lucky or anything on that end of Mass Ave. Any options?

  9. #39994
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    Lego19 your inbox is full. Probably too many questions about Ella and Niko.
    Lmao done.

  10. #39993

    Mailbox maintenance

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    Clean it out Rupster.
    Your turn.

  11. #39992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.
    Lego19 your inbox is full. Probably too many questions about Ella and Niko.

  12. #39991
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Angela is no longer working at.

    Eastern. Thank you for your brashness.

    And lack of diplomacy.
    This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.

  13. #39990

    Another great agency in Montreal is EscortsXO

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    People are asking about Montreal agencies. I've used Euphoria and VOG. Can't go wrong.
    Another great agency in Montreal is EscortsXO. They don't post on MERB. CC so you have to go to their website.

  14. #39989

    Cherry spa in fram

    Hi everyone, those anybody have any recent information about this place? Can you get more than normal or who is best there? TIA.

  15. #39988

    Mystic meffah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    I heard they got sold about a month or so ago. I've been a couple times since the new owners took over. It's a FS spot, with older women, though not grannies. They had younger women there before the sale. My recent experiences have been average. Currently, I refer Vivian's, which is just across the street from Mystic.
    Wow never have a had to deal with that. Went there after they have been reaching out the past few weeks. I always pay the house a tip dollar for dollar. It might be too much of a tip but I think it's fair so I do it. I always leave the tip out where they can see it. I asked for an hour. She said t-ya in the text I got there she said no only half hour. She rushed a minor massage and then turned me over with no tease at all motioned with her hand I said ya she said 130. I said what? Seriously? She said ya. Thats insane. I gave her 40 bucks and got out of there. Never ever going back. I don't know what they are thinking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape