Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 43542
-
08-11-23 20:43 #38592Senior Member

Posts: 131I believe only Shirley works there now. I have been there multiple times and have always had Shirley.
But as mentioned earlier, she does provide a great are&T with tease starting from the get go. I never got anything more on the menu, even if I offered more.
As for the place across the street, that is completely legit. They have you wrapped up in a silk sheet while they massage you. I also believe that place has now moved further down the road to another location.
Originally Posted by HappiestEnding
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 12:34 #38591Senior Member

Posts: 31Is this the same Lulu as Newton st in 'tham? She's super fun but never got that far with her. Different Lulu?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:37 #38590Senior Member

Posts: 36Westwood
Visited H&G recently. Called ahead and made a morning appointment. It was early, so only 1 provider there at the time. Paid $.4 for 30 min, led to the room. She came back and I requested soft / medium. She gave a fantastic soft touch / tease for about 15 min, great combination of relaxing and arousing. On the flip asked if I wanted oil, which I did. She began slow with some teasing below. I spread my legs to give her a hint and she took it; fantastic finish with a PM.
Another provider came in about 5 min into the massage, but didn't see her when I left as she was with another fella that did a walk-in after me. Neither are young spinners, but I have zero complaints about my service. Got what I came for. $.6 tip, second time I've been and left happy both times.
-
08-09-23 23:45 #38589Senior Member

Posts: 1247The best BJ award
And the best BJ in Boston award goes to. LuLu. An exceptionally skilled little cocksucker. Just amazing.
-
08-09-23 21:35 #38588Senior Member

Posts: 318Winthrop Waxing
The lady that used to be in Winthrop is now in Revere Beach. The last time I went it was $80 for a full front and back groin area wax. She will make sure everything works before you leave. I always tip but I don't think she expects / requires it but she is appreciative.
Originally Posted by RichnMa
[View Original Post]
She doesn't allow any touching and will not remove any clothes.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...642529217.html
-
08-09-23 13:30 #38587Senior Member

Posts: 55She provides the exact same service as she did on Spring Street.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 12:35 #38586Senior Member

Posts: 1247Nothing is available besides massage. She would look at your junk though. As someone put it previously, a DIY session with a hot masseuse has some value.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 11:52 #38585Senior Member

Posts: 283409 Mt Aub, Watertown.
Is Zoe legit, like on SPring St or are extras available? TIA.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 10:09 #38584Senior Member

Posts: 70Mailbox Maintenance Required
Clean it out Rupster.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 23:23 #38583Senior Member

Posts: 228Fragrance off their game
My last two visits to Fragrance have been disappointing, which is very unusual. It had become my go-to spot, but I'm hesitant to return until they have clearly gotten their shit together in training their new team properly.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 19:31 #38582Senior Member

Posts: 465How's the place across the street on the second floor? Used to be Azalea.
Originally Posted by Grtalmty1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:34 #38581Senior Member

Posts: 154BBBJ cim?
Hey all, I'm going to Boston tomorrow for a few days. I normally partake in NY or Conn but since I'm up this way, why not LOL. Can anyone recommend a good BBBJ cim at an AMP. I don't really care for FS, but a talented throat goat is what I need LOL. Please feel free to direct message me or respond here. I'll be happy to share info in CT and NY if needed, thanks!
-
08-08-23 16:29 #38580Senior Member

Posts: 143Visiting
It appears Lucky Spa is permanently closed? Had great luck with BBFS with Linda and will be visiting in a couple weeks and hoping to find out if she's moved on to another location? If not, any other recommendations for BBFS?
-
08-08-23 10:51 #38579Senior Member

Posts: 31Last time I went (about a year ago), both were there. I forget who but one of them, Lisa maybe, allows DATY.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
Anyone ever try across the street from there?
-
08-07-23 21:30 #38578Senior Member

Posts: 153Belmont Wellness
Is Lisa still there or is she now Shirley?
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





