Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 43545
-
05-07-24 10:21 #40005Banned Member

Posts: 180Swellness
Unpredictable. Bring x tra money.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
Might luck out.
-
05-07-24 09:19 #40004Senior Member

Posts: 349SS Wellness
Hey All I'm thinking of trying today is more available than a nude HJ?
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 08:57 #40003Senior Member

Posts: 93In a pinch there is a place far up Mass Ave still in Cambridge called Sunshine (you'd probably want to Uber it, although I guess it's probably about 10 minutes walk from the Porter Sq T stop). I've not heard recent reports but it was a solid massage and skilled HE from a friendly and reasonably attractive 40's? Lady. I partook on a couple of occasions but last time was over a year ago. There should be a review or two on the boards. There is another place on Mass ave closer to Porter (across from the firehouse near Beech street) which I've heard has some extras but I've never tried it and have never seen a review. I popped my head in once and the woman behind the desk was very attractive but she told me they were busy for at least an hour and I never went back.
Originally Posted by FrBos
[View Original Post]
As others are saying, Watertown has much better options and is only a 10-15 min drive from Harvard if traffic isn't bad.
-
05-07-24 08:22 #40002Senior Member

Posts: 2121Like so many, it has been there forever. Google a lot of spa properties you find they get busted, close, re open as legitimate and then the menu starts up. Some like the one half way up Mt Auburn, Waiverly st and our favorite Pawtucket spas are long since renovated onto something else. South st and so many others just continually change hands. Given the great layout of two main I would not be surprised if it's not back to a menu if not now but utr. How many times someone posts their go to full menu place just closed and it's the first we heard. I am sure if they do not remodel that the spa will be back in vanilla at least for a while.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 20:21 #40001Banned Member

Posts: 34Yes, that's what he said in his Post. The place is closed. My understanding was that Campervan was asking for the Name of the place.
Originally Posted by PhineasBogg
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 19:54 #40000Senior Member

Posts: 60I drove by there the other evening and noted that it looked like all the lights were off.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 18:01 #39999Banned Member

Posts: 341005
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
Based on the info in AmpExplorer's post, I would say he is talking about Mindfeet Spa on Chestnut in Newton.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 16:55 #39998Senior Member

Posts: 283Where is this location? Confusing. Is that Washinton St, Newton?
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 10:49 #39997Regular Member

Posts: 16Can you tell us other place provided FS? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 08:55 #39996Senior Member

Posts: 170Sorry to say there are no walking distance options. In fact I can't remember there ever being anything near the Square. You will need to grab an Uber or such. If you do that then maybe consider going to Watertown to get some decent options. It's not too far away. But I suggest you avoid rush hour.
Originally Posted by FrBos
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 22:17 #39995Senior Member

Posts: 30In Cambridge for Work
In Harvard Square with limited time to get away and not car so hopefully walking distance. Won't be able to get time away to Lucky or anything on that end of Mass Ave. Any options?
-
05-05-24 20:38 #39994Senior Member

Posts: 495Lmao done.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 20:22 #39993Banned Member

Posts: 180Mailbox maintenance
Your turn.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 20:16 #39992Senior Member

Posts: 170Lego19 your inbox is full. Probably too many questions about Ella and Niko.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 15:05 #39991Senior Member

Posts: 495This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





