Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 33236
-
05-06-24 18:40 #29366Senior Member

Posts: 390I wondered what happened to January. She used to be up in Dayton. I saw her twice like 2 years ago. She looked good for being in her 40's then. I would have guessed her at the best early 30's at the worst late 30's. Again this was a couple year ago. She had some weird rules, but if you can get past them she was a great time.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 17:35 #29365Senior Member

Posts: 313Belterra
Get on the Louisville LC page. Search "January" & "Jane" they both travel. I'm sure you could get one if not both to make the trek up to Belterra. Plus they're experienced and hot, two things we don't have around here.
Originally Posted by GuvnerFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 17:15 #29364Senior Member

Posts: 142Sweets
Well, she is a nice girl and eager to please, but that's where the good stops. She lives in a rat trap near Norwood that I wouldn't let my worst enemy live in. There are fleas. Her bed is a blow up mattress that deflates very quickly. She said her daughter messed up her room, and I wondered if her daughter was the tamanian devil. There was an open buck knife on the floor, so maybe her daughter likes to play knife games? LOL. She has total meth mouth and it's bad. Other obvious signs of use (bad sniffles, bruises / marks in obvious places, very frenzied). On top of that, her body has lots of baby damage and isn't firm at all, despite being skinny. But as I said, she was nice and apologetic, so I noped from the hour to the QV price and got a BJ and bounced. Won't repeat. Her prices are way high for her SW service and appearance, on top of the other bad items listed above.
-
05-06-24 14:48 #29363Senior Member

Posts: 78WoW
This reads as a diary entry as for what you did on a particuliar day. As for the picture, looks like a below the hip amputee. Come on man! This is far from helpful.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 21:38 #29362Senior Member

Posts: 451Sweets
Where's your actual review? Need details, dude—this IS the reviews thread..
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 18:20 #29361Senior Member

Posts: 384Brittany
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/563655358105
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ledo/169464520
This girl is currently advertising in Toledo. She's had ads in Dayton and Cincinnati. Anybody seen her?
-
05-04-24 23:37 #29360Senior Member

Posts: 130I'd recommend just crashing in Louisville
Louisville has a few hot spots for clubs, girls, fun!! Belterra sits in the middle on nowhere. Good luck!
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 19:38 #29359Senior Member

Posts: 130Had a fine time with UTR younger Sweets today
Had a wonderful time meeting with "Sweets" today. A fine, outstanding, young woman! She is a treat! Have a great weekend, be safe!
-
05-04-24 09:00 #29358Senior Member

Posts: 1222Belterra
I think getting an outcall to Belterra will be a very long putt. Off the green long.
It's halfway between Cincy and Louisville and is a dead zone.
Originally Posted by GuvnerFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 22:42 #29357Senior Member

Posts: 560Eden
I used to see her regularly, but she was a time waister. I would have an appointment with her and asker if she was ready and she would say yes then when I am about half way there she says she needs more time, So I would stop somewhere maybe a gas station and get a few things. Get to hotel and she still was not ready but would usually say come on up. She would then spend time going through her make up case and play around in the bathroom. She finally admitted she snorts coke. One time she told me that she had 4 or five kids and she really enjoyed being pregnant. And if I remember right she told me her real first name was Jessica but have no idea if that is true or not. What is interesting is she lists her age as 33 if that is the case and if she now has a daughter old enough to join the family business that would mean she would have been 15 when her daughter was born. I know I may be cynical but you have to wonder what kind of mother would encourage her daughter to become a prostitute. Also wonder if her daughter has a habit as well. I know she has a pimp running around keeping track of her he is either Hispanic or black couldn't tell as I say her in the evenings. And wonder if he is controlling both mother and daughter.
Originally Posted by NkyGuy78
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 21:25 #29356Senior Member

Posts: 827Kailie
I believe that ad us down, but the phone number in the link is hers. I used it all day.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 17:38 #29355Senior Member

Posts: 827Kailie
Your right, bad link. I copied it from a previous post because I couldn't find her ad. I saw the 7222 part a d thought I was good. I will contact her and see what is up.
Originally Posted by HartBr43
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 17:15 #29354Senior Member

Posts: 146Check your link
Yeah her comms need to improve. Check your link. Did you mean to link to the reviews? Maybe it’s me when I hit the link. I have a different number for her than that. Idk
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 14:53 #29353Senior Member

Posts: 41Belterra
Need your help. I'm going to be staying a couple nights next week at the casino and was wanting to get a outcall to my room. Who would you suggest that won't flake and will be into my happiness as well as theirs. If you know what I mean. I really don't have a preference as long as they are clean. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Feel free to pm me.
-
05-03-24 14:47 #29352Senior Member

Posts: 26Kailie outcall disaster
Tried to see Kailie this week for outcall, couldn't manage to get her act together. I messaged her Wednesday at 10 am, took five hours to get a visit planned for Thursday morning. Not like, waiting for references to reply, this is all hemming and hawing and dragging her heels.
Thursday morning, she messages me at 7 am to make sure we're still on, says she's heading over at 9. At 10, she finally reaches out to let me know she's calling an uber and she'll be here in 40 minutes. She's a nice enough girl, and it's not like there's a ton of competition, but man, the logistics of seeing her are not great. Premium rates for crackhead communications.











Reply With Quote




