Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 17954
-
05-06-24 19:46 #14669Regular Member

Posts: 13The amazing Kaylay
Hey what's up just want to let yall know there is a new girl in town. Her name is Kaykaybaby She is young and beautiful. I met with her today. She was very easy to talk to and responsive. The set up was easy.
She got in the car and we talked and hung out for a while! She did not count that as part as my time. Then we started with BJ and went to her on top and finished form the back and I enjoyed every second.
She does outcalls and carvists.
Very nice hour glass body thick in the right places.
Head skills are amazing and the main is even better. Like very wet and dripping cream and that's not an exaggeration. Very vocal and very engaged.
Pics and vid's are definitely real. I'm obsessed.
https://callescort.org/859-237-1233
-
05-06-24 18:58 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 111No limits kind of girl
Dark fairy was the kink goddess, no limits, wild. The bummer is that on my way to see her, my radiator cap exploded and that was the end of that date. I didn't even get to see her. By the time I got the time and money together again, she had left Lexington.
Do any of you have any recommendations on girls who are the completely depraved, no limits, crazy kinks. They all say they do, but I doubt they actually do. I've been trying to see "limitless" for nearly a year and she NEVER replies to any text or call.
If you think you know someone who fits the bill, please recommend.
-
05-06-24 08:13 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 98Post below
The post below has a link her number is 270-312-2734 just checked she is still posting.
Originally Posted by MaxLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 07:06 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 185Pulling gun.
Sorry this happened to you. Do you have anymore information to add to your report? A link or picture or a phone number?
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 08:57 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 98Yes that's her
Her man drive a black truck brown guy not black middle eastern with a bread.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 08:21 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 42London / Corbin
Is there no action available down here? PM me please if anyone knows a UTR or escort down this way. Can't always get to Lexington.
-
05-04-24 17:23 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 38Sassy
I've seen her recently. She is a bbw and quite top heavy, and applies a lot of makeup. She is very rough looking under all the makeup. She doesn't clock watch, and she is about her money. Try to stay on her good side, because her bad side can be very nasty. She also has a grown pit bull. The dog is well mannered, and will be put in the bathroom during the session.
Originally Posted by FootLover080
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 14:55 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 146What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-04-24 13:26 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 51Sassy
I saw her a few years ago, but I can't find that I posted about her at the time. The face pics are very filtered. She looked rougher in person. At the time, she was responsive during setup and was not a clock watcher. I did repeat a few times back in that period. YMMV, especially since it has been a few years.
Originally Posted by FootLover080
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 13:21 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 46Utr
Looking for a UTR in Georgetown.
If you know of one, PM me with her info.
-
05-04-24 11:26 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 48Sassy.??
Tried a search with no luck, and don't remember any recent posts about her on here. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/985265987923
Any info greatly appreciated, she definitely looks like she could be a good time.
-
05-04-24 07:42 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 1002New girl
Talking about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...4/095094529503
-
05-04-24 07:10 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 98New girl in town 270 number
Her BF will pull a g*n on you.
-
05-03-24 14:40 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 124Her prices were lower than her ad when I texted her. I seen her at $160 for a hhr. She's not bad at all BBBJ cfs and allows daty.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:48 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 722Ad says she's in her 30's and I would agree, maybe late 30's. I've had worse at many AMPs. Maybe a little tummy but not much. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.










Reply With Quote





