Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 17947
-
05-04-24 14:55 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 146What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-04-24 13:26 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 51Sassy
I saw her a few years ago, but I can't find that I posted about her at the time. The face pics are very filtered. She looked rougher in person. At the time, she was responsive during setup and was not a clock watcher. I did repeat a few times back in that period. YMMV, especially since it has been a few years.
Originally Posted by FootLover080
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 13:21 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 46Utr
Looking for a UTR in Georgetown.
If you know of one, PM me with her info.
-
05-04-24 11:26 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 48Sassy.??
Tried a search with no luck, and don't remember any recent posts about her on here. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/985265987923
Any info greatly appreciated, she definitely looks like she could be a good time.
-
05-04-24 07:42 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 1002New girl
Talking about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...4/095094529503
-
05-04-24 07:10 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 98New girl in town 270 number
Her BF will pull a g*n on you.
-
05-03-24 14:40 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 124Her prices were lower than her ad when I texted her. I seen her at $160 for a hhr. She's not bad at all BBBJ cfs and allows daty.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:48 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 722Ad says she's in her 30's and I would agree, maybe late 30's. I've had worse at many AMPs. Maybe a little tummy but not much. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
05-03-24 07:31 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 32Body?
Her body just seems. Off. That looks like the ass of a much older woman. Are these just bad pictures? At $4 you can pay $100 more to have a few others around town that seem to look MUCH better.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm not trying to be disparaging, it just seems like the pics would be more on point at $4/ hour.
-
05-02-24 11:33 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 722Sensual Kim
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim
Golfguy approved. Based on another report she is a pleaser and will take care of you. Think Asian apartment girls. May put this in the massage thread too as that is also on the menu.
Golfguy, playing through.
-
05-01-24 16:00 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 63Sophia
Thanks for the review. I've had my eye on this one for a week or two and will have to try to set something up with her now.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:44 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 141Sophie Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/256727885646
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there fellas.
-
05-01-24 13:16 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 98Better link?
That's just a link to a pic.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 06:09 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 292https://skipthegames.com/img/019/Mzc...DkyNzFmMA.webp
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 05:45 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 85Welcome
Now you guys have some fun. My Sugarbabe in cincy got cold feet on me last minute. So I got a free night in Lex with no company. Anyone have any leads on a sugar baby or UTR in town that wants to get down? I'm trying to not have to go to Louisville and try a K-girl, not a fan of the verification. But I may have to be from the reviews I'm seeing.
Originally Posted by JediMindTrik
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Play safe.
BIG Mike.












Reply With Quote





